Remove the glowing 'success' from the combine screen, or limit it to once

Warlawk

When combining, catalyzing or boosting enhancements there is a glowy flickering success indicator... this is neat. The first time. When you're boosting/catalyzing like 50+things it just slows it down a bunch. If your mouse game is on point you can literally exit the screen and click back in faster than the success thing would have gone away.

Any chance this could be changed to just immediately put the enhancement back and let you start the next one? It can keep the spiffy popup, just let us actually move forward faster! Combat seems to work that way where if you're clearing a lot of enemies FAST the on screen popups lag well behind the actual drops but just keep coming.

• Like 3

Numpad binds for Masterminds - A collection of Farming focused builds - MM /Time guide for all primaries

@Zen Warlawk on Indomitable, @Warlawk#1697 in discord.

Currently struggling with mostly recovered from health problems. Gaming time nonexistent inconsistent.

Not a huge issue, but wouldn't mind seeing this. Catalyzing and boosting several enhancements in one go is pretty annoying currently, but fortunately it's something I only have to deal with once a month or so.

Torchbearer:

Sunsinger - Fire/Time Corruptor

Cursebreaker - TW/Elec Brute

Coldheart - Ill/Cold Controller

Mythoclast - Rad/SD Scrapper

Give a man a build export and you feed him for a day, teach him to build and he's fed for a lifetime.

5 minutes ago, DSorrow said:

Not a huge issue, but wouldn't mind seeing this.

Agreed on both parts of the statement.

Numpad binds for Masterminds - A collection of Farming focused builds - MM /Time guide for all primaries

@Zen Warlawk on Indomitable, @Warlawk#1697 in discord.

Currently struggling with mostly recovered from health problems. Gaming time nonexistent inconsistent.

I agree for the most part. I personally hate the way it currently works with a passion and feel it is a big deal.

My ideal solution would be an option to use catalysts on an entire set at once and have a way to boost an enhancement +5 at one time. Hell, I'd pay influence for the short cut. Lots of influence if I could just +5 my entire build at once.