Tanker Tuesdays

Tiffany Seville

Very busy night on Excel for Tanker Tuesday. We had almost 6 full teams I think. Big thanks go to @Oterra @Scat &  ChaotiC SpineS for leading mission teams.

And thanks to @PLVRIZR for running a Numina TF and @PapaSlade for leading the Katie Hannon TF. The lens cap was on my camera, so I didn't get any pics of the Dr Aeon SF, but thanks to those who joined me for that run.

Next week we will be back on Torchbearer. 6pm PT / 9pm ET in Kings Row on the wall as usual.

10 hours ago, Ronin_Around said:

And thanks to @PLVRIZR for running a Numina TF

And thanks to YOU, Ronin, for stepping up in Warboss' absence.

We had a good time.  Eight tanks, several newcomers, with a mix of mid-40s and incarnates took down Jurassik in 1:14, with some kill throughs and some run-tos @+2/8.  Special thanks to @ZemX to help lead the herding and running forward, to objectives.  Also no pics, but I can assure you a good time was had.

Reunion - JAWBRKR (Inv/SJ Tank), Lich-ilicious (Necro/Dark MM)  Torchbearer - Will Power-Flame (WP/Fire Tank),  Frostee-Freeze (Ice/Emp Troller), DARKNESSREIGNS (Inv/DM Tank), BALLBUSTR (Inv/SS Tank)  Indomitable - PLVRIZR (Stone/SS Tank), The Atomic Warden (Rad/Rad Defender), FACESMSHR (EM/EA Brute)  Excelsior - NUTCRCKR (Inv/SS Tank) - VL500+, DRKSTNITE (DA/DM Tank), Nosfera-too (Kin/Dark Defender), FIREBLLR (FIre/Therm Corr), THUGSRUS (Thugs/Dark MM), Marshal Mayhem (Fire/MA Tank), SLICRDICR (DB/WP Scrap), NECROTANK (SD/DM Tank), FRMRBRWN (Spines/Fire Brute), AVLANCH (Ice/Stone Tank), SWMPTHNG (Bio/Rad Tank), FREEZRBRN (Fire/Ice Tank), ZZAAPP (Elec/Elec Brute), Voltaic Thunderbolt (Elec/Elec Tank) Lemme Axe You Somethin (Rad/Axe Tank), PWDRKEG (Fire/FIre/Pyre Tank), ATMSMSHR (Rad/SS Tank), Morphology of Flame (Bio/Fire Tank) EverlastingMISSADVENTUR (Inv/SS Tank), Mace to the Face (SD/WM Tank)                                                        Retail 2004 (pre-I1) - 2012 lights out; Feb. 2020 - present

A good night on Torch with 4 teams of tanks running. Lots of new face and a few returning tanks as well.  Had a couple of mission teams with @X'terra taking some lowbies through the Maria Jenkins Arc and @MsAligned leading some tanks smashing some CoT and Council.  @PLVRIZR led a speedy Yin TF  and for some reason people followed me on a +2 Dr Kahn TF which we got done in 1:09. All in all a fun night with some good tanking being done.

screenshot_240611-19-59-25.thumb.jpg.ae3c6e8ed0ede74705ee91c562ffa52c.jpg

This Sautrday, June 15th, we will be on Reunion with the Bio Tanks running Citadel. 9:30 am PT / 12:30 PM ET. Join us if you can.

And next Tuesday we will be on Everlasting at the usual time.

A good night on Torch with 4 teams of tanks running. Lots of new face and a few returning tanks as well.   @PLVRIZR led a speedy Yin TF 

Well, we didn't call for a "speed run", to start and killed (err, "arrested") everything along the way...including the reactor side rooms, but this small-but-mighty team of six finished a +2 in 36 minutes.  I think all other five tanks were either first time TTTers or had been away from the game since the early days of Homecoming, so it was a hoot to see herds of 50+ around us.

Fun times, for sure.

Reunion - JAWBRKR (Inv/SJ Tank), Lich-ilicious (Necro/Dark MM)  Torchbearer - Will Power-Flame (WP/Fire Tank),  Frostee-Freeze (Ice/Emp Troller), DARKNESSREIGNS (Inv/DM Tank), BALLBUSTR (Inv/SS Tank)  Indomitable - PLVRIZR (Stone/SS Tank), The Atomic Warden (Rad/Rad Defender), FACESMSHR (EM/EA Brute)  Excelsior - NUTCRCKR (Inv/SS Tank) - VL500+, DRKSTNITE (DA/DM Tank), Nosfera-too (Kin/Dark Defender), FIREBLLR (FIre/Therm Corr), THUGSRUS (Thugs/Dark MM), Marshal Mayhem (Fire/MA Tank), SLICRDICR (DB/WP Scrap), NECROTANK (SD/DM Tank), FRMRBRWN (Spines/Fire Brute), AVLANCH (Ice/Stone Tank), SWMPTHNG (Bio/Rad Tank), FREEZRBRN (Fire/Ice Tank), ZZAAPP (Elec/Elec Brute), Voltaic Thunderbolt (Elec/Elec Tank) Lemme Axe You Somethin (Rad/Axe Tank), PWDRKEG (Fire/FIre/Pyre Tank), ATMSMSHR (Rad/SS Tank), Morphology of Flame (Bio/Fire Tank) EverlastingMISSADVENTUR (Inv/SS Tank), Mace to the Face (SD/WM Tank)                                                        Retail 2004 (pre-I1) - 2012 lights out; Feb. 2020 - present

We had a decent turnout tonight on Everlasting and a bunch of new faces joining us. Three full teams tonight with thanks to @Agoogala for leading a Respec TF and then a mission team and to @Oterra for taking a team through the Maria Jenkins arc.

Next week we will be on Indom, 6:00 pm PT / 9:00 pm ET in Kings Row as usual. Bring presents for @PapaSlade as it will be their age advancement anniversary as well.

July 30th will be a 5th Tuesday and we will be on Everlasting for that night. Suggestions for what to do will be appreciated, currently an instanced MSR is penciled in as the plan.

See you next week

Edited by Ronin_Around

A small but mighty gathering of Tanks on Indom tonight with a few new faces joining in the mayhem. Two full teams ran Maria Jenkins and Unai Kemen missions with much dumpster diving and a few AV fights. Thanks for leading the other team @X'Terra!

Good tanking times were had.

See you all next week on July 2nd as we restart the cycle on Excel.

So?  You had one extremely elderly, ruinously debuffed Tank who cut off both legs and an arm?

And someone was under the mistaken assumption that it'd be a "fair" fight?

Starry eyes optimist eh?

If you want to be godlike, pick anything.

If you want to be GOD, pick a TANK!

Thanks again to @Ronin_Around, for organizing the League, during a great turnout on Excel, last night.  I had the honor of leading a KM ApeMage (aka TinPex) TF team and it went swimmingly.  I didn't notice the Apex time (but the total for both was right at one hour), but the Tin Mage was completed in 22 minutes.  We had a full team of eight and a mix of veteran and new-to-TTT players/toons.  Special mention to @MsAligned, who was integral in herding and moving things along.  If you want a clinic on how to build/play a WP/Dark Melee toon, they are the expert.  While my classic VL 525+ Inv/SS toon did fine, I never saw their health bar dip.  Ever.  Beyond impressive.

Catch you next week on Torch (and if anyone from the team is reading, I mis-reported that next week is Everlasting...my bad).

A good night of tanking happened on Torchbearer tonight, Two teams running with @PLVRIZR leading us through a Synapse TF in 1:34 and @Agoogala took a mission team through some Maria Jenkins missions I think. Much leveling and herding goodness occurred.

We will be on Everlasting on July 16th for the regular Tanker Tuesday and on July 30th for the 5th Tuesday special event which will be an iMSR.

Saturday July 20th will be our Reunion run with the 8/Bio Armor tanks at 9:30 am PT / 12:30 pm ET.

See you then.

11 hours ago, Ronin_Around said:

A good night of tanking happened on Torchbearer tonight, Two teams running with @PLVRIZR leading us through a Synapse TF in 1:34

Great time with a bunch of veteran TTers and a couple new faces (albeit seasoned tankers).  We ran +2/8, with a team of seven, so much XP and leveling was had.

A fun night on Everlasting tonight with a lot of new faces joining us. Many thanks to @Oterra for leading a team on her continuing missions for Maria Jenkins and to @PLVRIZR for taking a team to beat down the Roman... err Cimeroran oppressors on an Imperious task force. And thanks to those who joined me in bouncing around the city handling Crimson's problems for him fighting Malta, KoA and Carnies.

Saturday July 20th we will be back on Reunion with the */Bio tanks 9:30am PT/12:30pm ET.

Next week, July 23rd  we will return to Indom, regular time and place
And July 30th we will be running a iMSR on Everlasting.

9 hours ago, Ronin_Around said:

A fun night on Everlasting tonight with a lot of new faces joining us. Many thanks to @Oterra for leading a team on her continuing missions for Maria Jenkins and to @PLVRIZR for taking a team to beat down the Roman... err Cimeroran oppressors on an Imperious task force.

Next week, July 23rd  we will return to Indom, regular time and place

Grand time on the ITF, starting at +2 and dropping to +1 for the AVs, as half of the team (of eight) weren't incarnated.  Still finished in right at 1 hr., with many, many levels dinged and much herding and mayhem accomplished.  Two (or three?) SS toons and @ZemX's ice melee meant a non-stop barrage of foot stomping gloriousness.  Did a kill through/kill most and even finished the towers and the vast majority of the final map.

See you next week on Indom!

20 minutes ago, PLVRIZR said:

Two (or three?) SS toons and @ZemX's ice melee meant a non-stop barrage of foot stomping gloriousness.

I'm just gonna call it Frost Stomp from now on! 🥶

On 7/17/2024 at 6:44 AM, ZemX said:

I'm just gonna call it Frost Stomp from now on! 🥶

I always called it "Ice Stomp"....

• Thumbs Up 1

Nothing warms your opponent like Fiery Melee.

Tanker Tuesday and Tanker Tuesday Tour Info:

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Special weekend run for Reunion/Europe

A fun night on Indom with 2 teams running. Many thanks to @PLVRIZR for leading the Yin TF and then some missions after they flattened those Freaks quickly.

And congratulations to @Waraxe with their tank Khrystalia for setting a new leveling record on the mission team, going from level 1 with 0 xp to 37.6 during the event window.

Next week we will be running an All Tank MSR on Everlasting. And possibly a run a the new Labyrinth of Fog afterwards for those of a high enough level.

Meet on the wall in Kings Row by the IP Gate as usual. 6:00 pm PT / 9:00 pm ET.

See you Tanks then.

A fun night on Indom with 2 teams running. Many thanks to @PLVRIZR for leading the Yin TF and then some missions after they flattened those Freaks quickly.

It was my pleasure and we had a blast. 

Eight tanks, with only a couple incarnates, flattened Clamor (twice) in 38 minutes doing a +2 kill...err "arrest" most.  We also had dings galore and driving my titular toon, PLV even got three more vet levels.  We then went on to banish the map of Banished Pantheon and a bunch of Council chumps on two of the Unai missions.  Fun times were had by all, in my humble assessment.

Catch you all next week on Everlasting!

A mostly successful night 5th Tuesday on Everlasting tonight with about 22 tanks (including a special guest appearance from @Warboss) beating down the Rikti on a Mothership Raid after a few hiccups at the start. Congrats to @Spaghetti Betty for the kill shot in the Dropship.

After that a few hearty tanks braved the Labyrinth, where we got turned around and confused and pummeled by a Minotaur. But learned some things for the next time we attempt that.

August 6th the cycle resets and we are back on Excelsior.  Line up on the wall in Kings Row and we will go from there. 6:00 pm PT / 9:00 pm ET

See you next week

On 7/23/2024 at 8:15 PM, Ronin_Around said:

And congratulations to @Waraxe with their tank Khrystalia for setting a new leveling record on the mission team, going from level 1 with 0 xp to 37.6 during the event window.

Next week we will be running an All Tank MSR on Everlasting. And possibly a run a the new Labyrinth of Fog afterwards for those of a high enough level.

Meet on the wall in Kings Row by the IP Gate as usual. 6:00 pm PT / 9:00 pm ET.

See you Tanks then.

Any current plan for what will be the main activity for 8/6?

Not sure whether to move an existing Tanker to Excel to do some high level content, or make a baby tank and try and break the record again.

Edited by Shoguninsact

A great turn out on Excelsior tonight with 5 teams, 2 running TFs and 3 teams running missions.

Many thanks to @Ultraamann for leading an Eden Trial and to @PLVRIZR for leading a Citadel TF. From reports, both were successful in under an hour respectively.

Thanks also to @Oterra and @Agoogala for leading the other 2 mission teams before merging with the other team as tanks dropped off. Much tanking was done and plenty of bozos were trashed.

See you all August 13th on Torchbearer.

7 hours ago, Ronin_Around said:

@PLVRIZR for leading a Citadel TF. From reports, both were successful in under an hour respectively.

Tons of fun and done...in 55 min.  We had an equal mix of incarnated and leveling tanks, running a +2/8, full team kill through (and Cit is kill most anyway).  We did have a few defeats...well Witty was on our team... but only when a leveling tank took on a whole room.  Much fun and some FREEM-ing was had.  I took my Fire/Fire, for revenge from the last WST Citadel outing, where he was tossed around like a rag doll (with only 8 pts. KB prot) and just by adding the 4 pt BotZ piece, I was only dropped twice and only when I was soloing a giant room and the KB was massively stacked.  Thanks to @ZemX for the laughs, on both sides of the coin 😆

1 hour ago, PLVRIZR said:

Thanks to @ZemX for the laughs, on both sides of the coin 😆

Yeah, it's mostly not a big deal since it doesn't hurt and they can't juggle with it (has built in 10s protection from being FREEMd again)... but it is pretty confusing.    War Wolves have a 50% chance of +3 KB with Hurl and a 5% chance of +13 KB with the same.  It seems both are independent meaning you can be hit by 0, 3, 13, or 16 mag KB.

You sure you don't have mag 13 protection?   FA has mag 1 protect in Temperature Protection auto so if you have 3 KB IOs, you have 13.   That would explain things.  I have 10 protect in Rad, so I get knocked if the 5% chance happens.  With 13, you'd only get knocked  when both 5% and 50% chances align... i.e. half the time I do.    But I haven't looked at all the other Council who have Freem.

46 minutes ago, ZemX said:

Yeah, it's mostly not a big deal since it doesn't hurt and they can't juggle with it (has built in 10s protection from being FREEMd again)... but it is pretty confusing.    War Wolves have a 50% chance of +3 KB with Hurl and a 5% chance of +13 KB with the same.  It seems both are independent meaning you can be hit by 0, 3, 13, or 16 mag KB.

You sure you don't have mag 13 protection?   FA has mag 1 protect in Temperature Protection auto so if you have 3 KB IOs, you have 13.   That would explain things.  I have 10 protect in Rad, so I get knocked if the 5% chance happens.  With 13, you'd only get knocked  when both 5% and 50% chances align... i.e. half the time I do.    But I haven't looked at all the other Council who have Freem.

Actually, I went with two more pieces of Gladiator's Armor (to go with the +Def/Teleport unique) in Temperature Protection, for 3 pts., which brings me to 12:

image.png.0e9179e80730eb904b07ca359d3e0ca7.png

1 hour ago, PLVRIZR said:

Actually, I went with two more pieces of Gladiator's Armor (to go with the +Def/Teleport unique) in Temperature Protection, for 3 pts., which brings me to 12:

image.png.0e9179e80730eb904b07ca359d3e0ca7.png

Yeah... then I don't get it.  Any FREEM should surpass mag 12 protection.  And you have no knockback resistance in FA right?  Rad Armor has the usual 10,000% resistance which means pretty much anything not tagged unresistable will have no effect.  And it's why nothing except GMs/AVs with unresistable KB ever knocked me down before even with just mag 10 protection.

And I've looked and so far haven't seen a council power with unresistable knockack.  Even this new critical knockback is not tagged unresistable.  Unless they did something new that CoD isn't able to parse.  Beats me.  But mostly... not a huge annoyance.  Get to go for the occasional ride is all.  Then I get up and they get a frosty boot stomp for their trouble!  🥶

26 minutes ago, ZemX said:

Yeah... then I don't get it.  Any FREEM should surpass mag 12 protection.  And you have no knockback resistance in FA right? 

Unless it stacks and no, nothing KB related, except what I posted.  Last time I brought him to Citadel, with only 9 pts, I couldn't remain standing.  Seriously, I stopped counting at 10 or 15 knockdowns.  Last night, I routinely centered first (and thanks for rounding up the rooms, btw) and was taking bombardments of grenades and saw FREEM a half a dozen times, but only flopped twice in an hour.

9 minutes ago, PLVRIZR said:

Unless it stacks and no, nothing KB related, except what I posted.  Last time I brought him to Citadel, with only 9 pts, I couldn't remain standing.  Seriously, I stopped counting at 10 or 15 knockdowns.  Last night, I routinely centered first (and thanks for rounding up the rooms, btw) and was taking bombardments of grenades and saw FREEM a half a dozen times, but only flopped twice in an hour.

Yeah 9 isn't QUITE enough...  A few odd stacks and  you wind up like Joe Piscopo fighting Chuck Norris.

If you want to be godlike, pick anything.

If you want to be GOD, pick a TANK!