Tanker Tuesdays

Tiffany Seville

17 hours ago, Spaghetti Betty said:

we even had 0 Witty deaths!

DooOOOooooom!!???

Nothing warms your opponent like Fiery Melee.

Tanker Tuesday and Tanker Tuesday Tour Info:

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Special weekend run for Reunion/Europe

36 minutes ago, Warboss said:

DooOOOooooom!!???

Wouldn't that be "d00m" 😆

Reunion - JAWBRKR (Inv/SJ Tank), Lich-ilicious (Necro/Dark MM)  Torchbearer - Will Power-Flame (WP/Fire Tank),  Frostee-Freeze (Ice/Emp Troller), DARKNESSREIGNS (Inv/DM Tank), BALLBUSTR (Inv/SS Tank)  Indomitable - PLVRIZR (Stone/SS Tank), The Atomic Warden (Rad/Rad Defender), FACESMSHR (EM/EA Brute)  Excelsior - NUTCRCKR (Inv/SS Tank) - VL500+, DRKSTNITE (DA/DM Tank), Nosfera-too (Kin/Dark Defender), FIREBLLR (FIre/Therm Corr), THUGSRUS (Thugs/Dark MM), Marshal Mayhem (Fire/MA Tank), SLICRDICR (DB/WP Scrap), NECROTANK (SD/DM Tank), FRMRBRWN (Spines/Fire Brute), AVLANCH (Ice/Stone Tank), SWMPTHNG (Bio/Rad Tank), FREEZRBRN (Fire/Ice Tank), ZZAAPP (Elec/Elec Brute), Voltaic Thunderbolt (Elec/Elec Tank) Lemme Axe You Somethin (Rad/Axe Tank), PWDRKEG (Fire/FIre/Pyre Tank), ATMSMSHR (Rad/SS Tank), Morphology of Flame (Bio/Fire Tank) EverlastingMISSADVENTUR (Inv/SS Tank), Mace to the Face (SD/WM Tank)                                                        Retail 2004 (pre-I1) - 2012 lights out; Feb. 2020 - present

Yep, 6:00 PM PDT. See you there!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Good turnout on Indom tonight. We had two Yin teams and MsA lead missions for us. PLV and I ran Yin TFs, and Pep took the star to lead Numina's for our team (after Yin).

Jan 30th 2024 all Tanker Hami on Excel! Meet in King's Row at the usual time. Bring holds, and ranged attacks for Hami, come early, as I'm not sure the level of turnout we'll have for this event.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

10 hours ago, Warboss said:

PLV and I ran Yin TFs, and Pep took the star to lead Numina's for our team (after Yin).

We had a blast.  We ran +2, +4 then +3 and finished in 40 min. flat.  The +2 was too easy and the +4 took awhile, because about half the team were non-50s (and we had ICHS disease).  After that, the remaining four tanks did the first mish of the Unai arc and pounded the Banished Pantheon for another 30-ish minutes, at +2/8.  @ZemX and I both made 50 (and ended at VL1), on the night and one of our team members got 10 levels? (I lost count of the dings), starting at 31.

Great fun was had by all and a special shout-out to @Big Gotter, who joined in the fun.  If you've done the "Big Mobs" tunnel fire farm(s), he is the architect of those.

See you next week for the Excelsior Hami event!

Reunion - JAWBRKR (Inv/SJ Tank), Lich-ilicious (Necro/Dark MM)  Torchbearer - Will Power-Flame (WP/Fire Tank),  Frostee-Freeze (Ice/Emp Troller), DARKNESSREIGNS (Inv/DM Tank), BALLBUSTR (Inv/SS Tank)  Indomitable - PLVRIZR (Stone/SS Tank), The Atomic Warden (Rad/Rad Defender), FACESMSHR (EM/EA Brute)  Excelsior - NUTCRCKR (Inv/SS Tank) - VL500+, DRKSTNITE (DA/DM Tank), Nosfera-too (Kin/Dark Defender), FIREBLLR (FIre/Therm Corr), THUGSRUS (Thugs/Dark MM), Marshal Mayhem (Fire/MA Tank), SLICRDICR (DB/WP Scrap), NECROTANK (SD/DM Tank), FRMRBRWN (Spines/Fire Brute), AVLANCH (Ice/Stone Tank), SWMPTHNG (Bio/Rad Tank), FREEZRBRN (Fire/Ice Tank), ZZAAPP (Elec/Elec Brute), Voltaic Thunderbolt (Elec/Elec Tank) Lemme Axe You Somethin (Rad/Axe Tank), PWDRKEG (Fire/FIre/Pyre Tank), ATMSMSHR (Rad/SS Tank), Morphology of Flame (Bio/Fire Tank) EverlastingMISSADVENTUR (Inv/SS Tank), Mace to the Face (SD/WM Tank)                                                        Retail 2004 (pre-I1) - 2012 lights out; Feb. 2020 - present

First up, SUCCESS, the Tanks of Paragon City once again defeated Hami (there were on and off, roughly 32 of us). Thanks to all who joined the event. It's great to see a group of players get together and accomplish something outside the normal design of the game. I'd like the thank all the teams leads as well. MsA for taking the Taunt team. Shana for being the Hami punching bag (Main Taunt Tank (sorry bud I knew it would be rough)). Ronin and Umann for leading the Yellow Mito Kill team, which became the Blue Kill team and ultimately who's numbers allowed us to take out the Greens. Great job to all. Tanks aren't know for their holds. or their ranged attacks... or really their melee DPS numbers, and yet we took out a challenge that required all those things!

Pics to follow, I need to convert them first or I'll go past my pixel allotment...

Next week were back here on Excel (2/6) meet in King's Row at 6 PM PDT/9 PM EDT and we'll get rolling from there!

Edited by Warboss
up too late

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Thank you for leading us tonight, Warboss!

It might have been a bit difficult at points but we persevered and defeated the mighty jello blob.

And a big thank you to all the Tankers who showed up to take on this unique challenge!

Now some hi-lites

The Monster Hunt

screenshot_240130-19-45-41.thumb.jpg.35ec134cf0eb09493347dbff540b98f3.jpg

The Blues giving us the blues..

screenshot_240130-20-00-42.thumb.jpg.0e385bafaafdfc218ae9092ed879e121.jpg

The final push...

screenshot_240130-20-41-02_1.thumb.jpg.1ead803591aae159cd842c0c57fee37e.jpg

And the after party!

screenshot_240130-20-43-45.thumb.jpg.ee7992bf74648fd394100da175f0f99d.jpg

See you all next week!

• Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, Warboss said:

First up, SUCCESS, the Tanks of Paragon City once again defeated Hami (there were on and off, roughly 32 of us). Thanks to all who joined the event. It's great to see a group of players get together and accomplish something outside the normal design of the game. I'd like the thank all the teams leads as well. MsA for taking the Taunt team. Shana for being the Hami punching bag (Main Taunt Tank (sorry bud I knew it would be rough)). Ronin and Umann for leading the Yellow Mito Kill team, which became the Blue Kill team and ultimately who's numbers allowed us to take out the Greens. Great job to all. Tanks aren't know for their holds. or their ranged attacks... or really the melee of DPS numbers, and yet we took out a challenge that required all those things!

Pics to follow, I need to convert them first or I'll go past my pixel allotment...

Next week were back here on Excel (2/6) meet in King's Row at 6 PM PDT/9 PM EDT and we'll get rolling from there!

Great job. I wanted to make this one but I got waylaid on the way home from work as my dad got his laptop infected with a keylogger, and an extortion scare tactic from a phishing email that he ended up talking to the guy on the phone. so I went over and cleaned up his PC for him.

37 minutes ago, SeraphimKensai said:

Great job. I wanted to make this one but I got waylaid on the way home from work as my dad got his laptop infected with a keylogger, and an extortion scare tactic from a phishing email that he ended up talking to the guy on the phone. so I went over and cleaned up his PC for him.

Yikes! Glad to hear that's resolved (?).

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

1 hour ago, Warboss said:

Yikes! Glad to hear that's resolved (?).

Yes it is, I managed to extract all his important documents and scanned family photos, bookmarks/favorites, and backed up his outlook email. Then I reimaged his machine, applied updates, got him set up with antivirus and a VPN, and brought back over his files for him.

Then he said that the machine is slow and he wants a new one. So luckily I already have his documents and photos backed up on my external for when he gets a new laptop probably as I'm typing this as he's not one to typically wait long on any purchases.

Nice, the wonderful magic of reimaging cannot be over expressed.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Looking ahead at the 2024 calendar, we will have 4 more 5th Tanker Tuesdays this year.

Based on our regular rotation, the schedule would be as follows:

April 30 -  Torchbearer

July 30 - Everlasting

October 29 - Indomitable

December 31 - Reunion? Excel? New Server?

Thoughts on what we can do for those events:

The Cathedral of Pain Trial is one of the one things we have not completed with an all-tanker team other than some of the later I-Trials. The only time we tried that was on Indom and we were not successful. Torch might be a better place to try that one again.

If we wanted to do an all tank Hamidon raid again, Everlasting in July is probably the best option for that.

Indom is always good for an MSR.

We could also try running through more of the I-Trials  on any of these servers if there is enough interest and Incarnated Tanks to run them.

For the New Years Eve TT, there is a lot up in the air about that.

Other thoughts and ideas for the 5th Tuesday is always welcomed.

Good fun and turnout on Excel tonight. Five teams total. Two Market Crash Teams (Thanks for leading Ronin and Witty), one Citadel team (thanks for leading MsA) and a two missions (thanks for taking the other team Hiro).

2/13 we're back on Torch! Meet in King's Row at 6 PM PDT/9 PM EDT and we'll get rolling from there!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

8 hours ago, Warboss said:

Two Market Crash Teams (Thanks for leading Ronin and Witty),

Ronin challenged us with a +4/8 with no temp powers, and it was no problem.  Finished in 33 min.  Much fun was had by all and there were at least three team members, who had never done MC, and got purple recipes...so bonus!!!

Great turnout tonight on Torch! Thanks all for joining tonight and welcome to all the new TTers and the returning ones! We had five teams tonight one MC (thanks for leading PLV), one Hess (Thanks for leading MsA), one Yin (thanks for leading Burkopalypse), and two missions teams (thanks for taking the other team Ronin).

2/17 we're back on Reunion! We're starting new Bio/* Tanks, so roll a new one and join us. Meet in King's Row at 9:30AM PDT and we'll get rolling from there!

2/20 we're back on Everlasting. Meet in King's Row at 6PM PDT/9PM EDT.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

9 hours ago, Warboss said:

Great turnout tonight on Torch! ...one MC (thanks for leading PLV)

My pleasure.  We had seven tanks (and big shout out to @Spaghetti Betty for helping to lead the herding of Freaks/Sky Raiders) run a 54/8 and we finished in 40 min. even.  Purple recipes abounded (even for some of us who already had the MC badge)!  Cash money!!!

• Moose 1

Looking at the schedule for March, the Dr Aeon SF is the WST for 1st week on Excel. To my knowledge, we have not run that SF during a TT so I am willing to give it a go if there is interest from others.  To run this, Tankers will need to have Red Side access (Vigilante or Rogue alignment) and would preferably be incarnated as well. We could try a Hard Mode version if tanks are so inclined. This SF is also the only source for D-Sync Enhancements which is an added bonus.

Let me know if anyone wants to try this.

55 minutes ago, Ronin_Around said:

Looking at the schedule for March, the Dr Aeon SF is the WST for 1st week on Excel. To my knowledge, we have not run that SF during a TT so I am willing to give it a go if there is interest from others.  To run this, Tankers will need to have Red Side access (Vigilante or Rogue alignment) and would preferably be incarnated as well. We could try a Hard Mode version if tanks are so inclined. This SF is also the only source for D-Sync Enhancements which is an added bonus.

Let me know if anyone wants to try this.

Absolutely! I'm game for one, Hard Mode or regular. It's one of the longer TFs in the game, so I think doing it KM style with all the bonus fights will take a considerable amount of time, even if they are fun! Thankfully, I know the speedy route pretty well.

Mainly on Excelsior. Find me in game @Spaghetti Betty.

AE Arcs:  Big Magic Blowout! 41612 | The Meta-Human Wrestling Association 44683 | MHWA Part 2 48577

Click to look at my pets!

Well, certainly an interesting night with the patch and all. Not too sure about some of the changes that have taken place, definitely not what the game used to be... Anyways, we had four teams tonight two missions (thanks for taking the other mission team MsA), a Manti team (thanks for leading PLV), and a Sutter team (thanks for leading Ronin). As always, welcome to the new and returning Tanks! We'll see you next week!

2/27 we're back on Indom. Meet in KR at 6PM PDT/9PM EDT and we'll get rolling from there.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

8 hours ago, Warboss said:

a Manti team (thanks for leading PLV)

The Manti team had a great time.  We had a full team of eight (with several non-50s) and still finished a +2/8 in less than an hour.  Witty was on the team, so we did have a couple (well...eleven) defeats, but I give him props for leading several of the missions to the objective, while I was cleaning up.  Also big shout out to @ZemX for (always) taking the herding lead.  I got no screenies, but there were several times we had 50-75 bad guys bunched, with the requisite PP Elites, debuffing to the max. 😆