Tanker Tuesdays

Tiffany Seville

Very busy night on Excel for Tanker Tuesday. We had almost 6 full teams I think. Big thanks go to @Oterra @Scat &  ChaotiC SpineS for leading mission teams.

And thanks to @PLVRIZR for running a Numina TF and @PapaSlade for leading the Katie Hannon TF. The lens cap was on my camera, so I didn't get any pics of the Dr Aeon SF, but thanks to those who joined me for that run.

Next week we will be back on Torchbearer. 6pm PT / 9pm ET in Kings Row on the wall as usual.

10 hours ago, Ronin_Around said:

And thanks to @PLVRIZR for running a Numina TF

And thanks to YOU, Ronin, for stepping up in Warboss' absence.

We had a good time.  Eight tanks, several newcomers, with a mix of mid-40s and incarnates took down Jurassik in 1:14, with some kill throughs and some run-tos @+2/8.  Special thanks to @ZemX to help lead the herding and running forward, to objectives.  Also no pics, but I can assure you a good time was had.

Reunion - JAWBRKR (Inv/SJ Tank), Lich-ilicious (Necro/Dark MM)  Torchbearer - Will Power-Flame (WP/Fire Tank),  Frostee-Freeze (Ice/Emp Troller), DARKNESSREIGNS (Inv/DM Tank), BALLBUSTR (Inv/SS Tank)  Indomitable - PLVRIZR (Stone/SS Tank), The Atomic Warden (Rad/Rad Defender), FACESMSHR (EM/EA Brute)  Excelsior - NUTCRCKR (Inv/SS Tank) - VL500+, DRKSTNITE (DA/DM Tank), Nosfera-too (Kin/Dark Defender), FIREBLLR (FIre/Therm Corr), THUGSRUS (Thugs/Dark MM), Marshal Mayhem (Fire/MA Tank), SLICRDICR (DB/WP Scrap), NECROTANK (SD/DM Tank), FRMRBRWN (Spines/Fire Brute), AVLANCH (Ice/Stone Tank), SWMPTHNG (Bio/Rad Tank), FREEZRBRN (Fire/Ice Tank), ZZAAPP (Elec/Elec Brute), Voltaic Thunderbolt (Elec/Elec Tank) Lemme Axe You Somethin (Rad/Axe Tank), PWDRKEG (Fire/FIre/Pyre Tank), ATMSMSHR (Rad/SS Tank), Morphology of Flame (Bio/Fire Tank) EverlastingMISSADVENTUR (Inv/SS Tank), Mace to the Face (SD/WM Tank)                                                        Retail 2004 (pre-I1) - 2012 lights out; Feb. 2020 - present

A good night on Torch with 4 teams of tanks running. Lots of new face and a few returning tanks as well.  Had a couple of mission teams with @X'terra taking some lowbies through the Maria Jenkins Arc and @MsAligned leading some tanks smashing some CoT and Council.  @PLVRIZR led a speedy Yin TF  and for some reason people followed me on a +2 Dr Kahn TF which we got done in 1:09. All in all a fun night with some good tanking being done.

screenshot_240611-19-59-25.thumb.jpg.ae3c6e8ed0ede74705ee91c562ffa52c.jpg

This Sautrday, June 15th, we will be on Reunion with the Bio Tanks running Citadel. 9:30 am PT / 12:30 PM ET. Join us if you can.

And next Tuesday we will be on Everlasting at the usual time.

10 hours ago, Ronin_Around said:

A good night on Torch with 4 teams of tanks running. Lots of new face and a few returning tanks as well.   @PLVRIZR led a speedy Yin TF 

Well, we didn't call for a "speed run", to start and killed (err, "arrested") everything along the way...including the reactor side rooms, but this small-but-mighty team of six finished a +2 in 36 minutes.  I think all other five tanks were either first time TTTers or had been away from the game since the early days of Homecoming, so it was a hoot to see herds of 50+ around us.

Fun times, for sure.

Reunion - JAWBRKR (Inv/SJ Tank), Lich-ilicious (Necro/Dark MM)  Torchbearer - Will Power-Flame (WP/Fire Tank),  Frostee-Freeze (Ice/Emp Troller), DARKNESSREIGNS (Inv/DM Tank), BALLBUSTR (Inv/SS Tank)  Indomitable - PLVRIZR (Stone/SS Tank), The Atomic Warden (Rad/Rad Defender), FACESMSHR (EM/EA Brute)  Excelsior - NUTCRCKR (Inv/SS Tank) - VL500+, DRKSTNITE (DA/DM Tank), Nosfera-too (Kin/Dark Defender), FIREBLLR (FIre/Therm Corr), THUGSRUS (Thugs/Dark MM), Marshal Mayhem (Fire/MA Tank), SLICRDICR (DB/WP Scrap), NECROTANK (SD/DM Tank), FRMRBRWN (Spines/Fire Brute), AVLANCH (Ice/Stone Tank), SWMPTHNG (Bio/Rad Tank), FREEZRBRN (Fire/Ice Tank), ZZAAPP (Elec/Elec Brute), Voltaic Thunderbolt (Elec/Elec Tank) Lemme Axe You Somethin (Rad/Axe Tank), PWDRKEG (Fire/FIre/Pyre Tank), ATMSMSHR (Rad/SS Tank), Morphology of Flame (Bio/Fire Tank) EverlastingMISSADVENTUR (Inv/SS Tank), Mace to the Face (SD/WM Tank)                                                        Retail 2004 (pre-I1) - 2012 lights out; Feb. 2020 - present

We had a decent turnout tonight on Everlasting and a bunch of new faces joining us. Three full teams tonight with thanks to @Agoogala for leading a Respec TF and then a mission team and to @Oterra for taking a team through the Maria Jenkins arc.

Next week we will be on Indom, 6:00 pm PT / 9:00 pm ET in Kings Row as usual. Bring presents for @PapaSlade as it will be their age advancement anniversary as well.

July 30th will be a 5th Tuesday and we will be on Everlasting for that night. Suggestions for what to do will be appreciated, currently an instanced MSR is penciled in as the plan.

See you next week

Edited by Ronin_Around

A small but mighty gathering of Tanks on Indom tonight with a few new faces joining in the mayhem. Two full teams ran Maria Jenkins and Unai Kemen missions with much dumpster diving and a few AV fights. Thanks for leading the other team @X'Terra!

Good tanking times were had.

See you all next week on July 2nd as we restart the cycle on Excel.