Tanker Tuesdays

Tiffany Seville

23 minutes ago, SeraphimKensai said:

Heads up I was planning to party in the reactor room with our +5/6's or whatever we fought last time, but it seems my wife has other plans for me, so my attendance tonight is unlikely.

Best of luck and have fun.

Bummer, but I'm going to lobby @Ronin_Around for a FreakSpec, anyway 😁

Reunion - JAWBRKR (Inv/SJ Tank), Lich-ilicious (Necro/Dark MM)  Torchbearer - Will Power-Flame (WP/Fire Tank),  Frostee-Freeze (Ice/Emp Troller), DARKNESSREIGNS (Inv/DM Tank), BALLBUSTR (Inv/SS Tank)  Indomitable - PLVRIZR (Stone/SS Tank), The Atomic Warden (Rad/Rad Defender), FACESMSHR (EM/EA Brute)  Excelsior - NUTCRCKR (Inv/SS Tank) - VL500+, DRKSTNITE (DA/DM Tank), Nosfera-too (Kin/Dark Defender), FIREBLLR (FIre/Therm Corr), THUGSRUS (Thugs/Dark MM), Marshal Mayhem (Fire/MA Tank), SLICRDICR (DB/WP Scrap), NECROTANK (SD/DM Tank), FRMRBRWN (Spines/Fire Brute), AVLANCH (Ice/Stone Tank), SWMPTHNG (Bio/Rad Tank), FREEZRBRN (Fire/Ice Tank), ZZAAPP (Elec/Elec Brute), Voltaic Thunderbolt (Elec/Elec Tank) Lemme Axe You Somethin (Rad/Axe Tank), PWDRKEG (Fire/FIre/Pyre Tank), ATMSMSHR (Rad/SS Tank), Morphology of Flame (Bio/Fire Tank) EverlastingMISSADVENTUR (Inv/SS Tank), Mace to the Face (SD/WM Tank)                                                        Retail 2004 (pre-I1) - 2012 lights out; Feb. 2020 - present

10 hours ago, elfeanor said:

Unfortunately, i check and Tueday 6 PM (PT)/ 9 PM (ET) will be Wednesday 3 AM for me (France). So i guess i won't join. HAve a godd time anyway

Hey @elfeanor,

As @ZemX mentioned, we do run a special Saturday Tanker Tuesday event on Reunion that is easier for Euro players to join in. This is always the 3rd Saturday of each month.

The next scheduled event is this Saturday, September 21 at 9:30 am PT / 12:30 ET which I believe would be 6:30 pm Central European Time.

Please try and join us if you are able this week. Any tank you have there will be good as there is no set plan for what to run at this time. If you don't have a Tanker there, you can transfer one from another server anytime you want. Server transfer refresh regularly, so no need to worry about moving them back.

1 hour ago, Ronin_Around said:

Noted.

@PLVRIZR is leading a Freakspec tonight. May the gods have mercy on the souls of your victims... err, teammates tonight.

Heheh....challenge, accepted!

We'll decide the diff, once the team is formed.  Min level 34, and bring something that's resistant to end drain 😆

Reunion - JAWBRKR (Inv/SJ Tank), Lich-ilicious (Necro/Dark MM)  Torchbearer - Will Power-Flame (WP/Fire Tank),  Frostee-Freeze (Ice/Emp Troller), DARKNESSREIGNS (Inv/DM Tank), BALLBUSTR (Inv/SS Tank)  Indomitable - PLVRIZR (Stone/SS Tank), The Atomic Warden (Rad/Rad Defender), FACESMSHR (EM/EA Brute)  Excelsior - NUTCRCKR (Inv/SS Tank) - VL500+, DRKSTNITE (DA/DM Tank), Nosfera-too (Kin/Dark Defender), FIREBLLR (FIre/Therm Corr), THUGSRUS (Thugs/Dark MM), Marshal Mayhem (Fire/MA Tank), SLICRDICR (DB/WP Scrap), NECROTANK (SD/DM Tank), FRMRBRWN (Spines/Fire Brute), AVLANCH (Ice/Stone Tank), SWMPTHNG (Bio/Rad Tank), FREEZRBRN (Fire/Ice Tank), ZZAAPP (Elec/Elec Brute), Voltaic Thunderbolt (Elec/Elec Tank) Lemme Axe You Somethin (Rad/Axe Tank), PWDRKEG (Fire/FIre/Pyre Tank), ATMSMSHR (Rad/SS Tank), Morphology of Flame (Bio/Fire Tank) EverlastingMISSADVENTUR (Inv/SS Tank), Mace to the Face (SD/WM Tank)                                                        Retail 2004 (pre-I1) - 2012 lights out; Feb. 2020 - present

A fun run on Everlasting tonight. We started off with an early, surprise Paladin showing and then had 2 full teams running.

Many thanks to @PLVRIZR for leading a +4 Freakspec and to @Oterra for leading the mission team.

This Saturday, Sept 21, we will be back on Reunion. 9:30 am PST / 12:30 pm ET / 6:30 PM Central European Time.

And next Tuesday, Sept 24, we will be on Indom. Usual Time and place.

October 29th will be a 5th Tanker Tuesday and will be a special run on Indom this time. Likely an iMSR but very open to suggestions if anyone wants to run something special that night.

10 hours ago, Ronin_Around said:

Many thanks to @PLVRIZR for leading a +4 Freakspec and to @Oterra for leading the mission team.

We need to start calling that a +7 Freakspec because that's how it ends.  Maaan was that a slog in the last couple waves.   Really glad I didn't bring the Icer.  On top of everything else, those bosses are like 30% resistant to cold.  Yikes!   The Rad Melee however worked great and hopefully helped a bit hitting those highest level Freaks.

11 hours ago, Ronin_Around said:

A fun run on Everlasting tonight. We started off with an early, surprise Paladin showing and then had 2 full teams running.

Many thanks to @PLVRIZR for leading a +4 Freakspec

What fun and it was my pleasure.  Great to get to team with you, Papa, Pep, Zem, Tiny, MsA, etc.  +4 (really +7) finished in 1:22 with many Freaks vanquished!

1 hour ago, ZemX said:

PLV on the forums:  "We will decide the diff in game."

PLV in game last night: "We're runinng at +4 and you can kiss my feet for not being @Spaghetti Betty and adding no temps/insps!!"

Well, look at who we had on the team 😝

1 hour ago, ZemX said:

We need to start calling that a +7 Freakspec because that's how it ends.  Maaan was that a slog in the last couple waves.

A slog, for sure!

2 hours ago, ZemX said:

PLV on the forums:  "We will decide the diff in game."

PLV in game last night: "We're runinng at +4 and you can kiss my feet for not being @Spaghetti Betty and adding no temps/insps!!"

Argh! If life wasn't so complicated this year, I'd make more Tuesdays!

Glad to know @PLVRIZR is holding things up for me!

• Haha 1

Mainly on Excelsior. Find me in game @Spaghetti Betty.

AE Arcs:  Big Magic Blowout! 41612 | The Meta-Human Wrestling Association 44683 | MHWA Part 2 48577

Click to look at my pets!

15 minutes ago, Spaghetti Betty said:

Glad to know @PLVRIZR is holding things up for me!

😆

1 hour ago, Hyperstrike said:

Blaming a little kid!

How low can you sink?  

👺

Pretty low I'd imagine. But the event was just a dinner for my wife's student employees, I had to bring my daughter because my wife's boss brought her kid around the same age.

The college students know how to eat on their own, they don't need a 2 year old to show them how to do it.

On 9/17/2024 at 11:59 PM, Ronin_Around said:

Hey @elfeanor,

As @ZemX mentioned, we do run a special Saturday Tanker Tuesday event on Reunion that is easier for Euro players to join in. This is always the 3rd Saturday of each month.

The next scheduled event is this Saturday, September 21 at 9:30 am PT / 12:30 ET which I believe would be 6:30 pm Central European Time.

Please try and join us if you are able this week. Any tank you have there will be good as there is no set plan for what to run at this time. If you don't have a Tanker there, you can transfer one from another server anytime you want. Server transfer refresh regularly, so no need to worry about moving them back.

Thanks a lot Ronin and Zemx for your answers. I curently used my transfert but i guess i will be able to do it tomorow (it has been 3 days).

Presently i only have a "just reached lvl 50" tank (FM/RA) on Reunion et  several tanks on Exelsior (lvl 50 SR/DM, lvl 50 Stone/Spines, and many others less than 50). Will try to participate cause it will surely be super fun.

5 minutes ago, elfeanor said:

Thanks a lot Ronin and Zemx for your answers. I curently used my transfert but i guess i will be able to do it tomorow (it has been 3 days).

Presently i only have a "just reached lvl 50" tank (FM/RA) on Reunion et  several tanks on Exelsior (lvl 50 SR/DM, lvl 50 Stone/Spines, and many others less than 50). Will try to participate cause it will surely be super fun.

You get five server transfer tokens every three days so it's usually no problem on the day in question to transfer to and then back from Reunion if that's not where you call home for that character.

If you're at all worried about reserving your name when you leave your home server, create a level 1 or give the name you want to keep to an alt on your home server.  You can use the character rename button as often as you like.

It was a good day on Reunion today. A small but mighty team of 4 took on the trio of hero Respec trials.

A hearty welcome to @elfeanor for joining us for TV 1 & 2 and to @Almotasim who joined for the 3rd.

We also had a special guest join us for the event today, as BioPsychic (AKA @Warboss) can be seen below explaining the finer points of Nuclear Safety to some Skyraiders

screenshot_240921-10-52-39.thumb.jpg.b37a8b101795f5cbc1fb8d15551a9076.jpg

And a quick reminder that we have a 5th Tuesday coming up on October 29th. This will be hosted on Indomitable and still looking for suggestions of special event people would like to see run that night.

Sept 24 we will be on Indom to finish the month out as the cycle restarts with Positron TFs as the WST.

See you there