Blinding!

CaptainAmazing

Hi all,

Just a quickie,

I'm wondering if anyone is aware of any sets or Enhancements that specifically resist blindness? seems to be my only hole (apart from mild psi)

To be fair it only tends to happen on +4x8 Arachnos missions...

thanks in advance.

Neil.

• Like 1

ZERO MERIDIAN (AFFILIATED WITH THE HOUNDS OF L❤️VE) REUNION SERVE

ZM WATCHTOWER, Geosynchronous Low-Earth Orbit, Lat 51.476852 Long -0.000500,

enterbasefrompasscode ZEROMERIDIAN-1121 

ZM Watchtower is for all heroes at all times, all we ask is that you set your visual scale  /vis_scale 10

I found myself rarely using conserve power once i got my powers properly slotted so I switched the T1 energy mastery power over to focused accuracy specifically to counter blindness.  It's definitely an end hog of a toggle though

• Like 1

On 9/28/2019 at 2:51 PM, Hopeling said:

The best counter is moving out of the smoke grenade 😉 but not every debuff is location-based, so it's not a perfect method.

Indeed, it's been my experience that once a Night Widow chucks a Smoke Grenade, if it hits, that's the ball game.  The blinding effect stays with you no matter where you go.

6 hours ago, Generator said:

Indeed, it's been my experience that once a Night Widow chucks a Smoke Grenade, if it hits, that's the ball game.  The blinding effect stays with you no matter where you go.

Thus you carry a yellow to fix the problem.  Get blinded?  Eat a yellow and kill the SOB.

Guardian Survivor, occasional tanker and player of most AT's.

Guides: Invulnerability Tankers, The first 20 levels.  Invulnerability Tankers Soft Cap defense

Spoiler

Haven't seen anyone mention this one, there is also a Supergroup base buff you can get for +perc.  Usually SG buffs last for 1.5 hours each in exchange for a few pieces of cheap salvage.  Also super easy to pop into a base now with the slash command to get it done.   I believe the SG buff is the same +20% perc that the rectified recticle IO gives.  That may not always be enough on its own? If not combine the two that gives +40% which should be enough I'd think.