Ageless Radial Epiphany effect duration question on making a power perma

SmalltalkJava

Does Ageless Radial Epiphany fade away over the 120 duration?  I have an ability that lasts 60 seconds.  I was wondering how I can tell if taking Ageless Radial will make it perma or not.  Lets say if i got the power down to 68 Seconds, or 74 or 78 seconds recharge without Ageless.   

It is Overgrowth.  Base recharge is 255 Seconds I think.  Right now I have it down to 67.75 seconds.   I have 177.5 Global Recharge.  I have several builds that i'm working on with varying degrees of global recharge.  but in them all I'm putting in at least 2 level 50 + 5 recharge IO's.

image.thumb.png.c61bdbacfcb0e5b5fd40d283f4c041be.png

Because of the way Recharge works, the more you have, the less it does, which can make it kind of hard to gauge.  One thing I do is I've edited the database in Mids to only show the "permanent" effects of Destiny powers when I'm trying to figure out my builds.  Perhaps look at that and see how close you are?  If you're within a couple seconds, the full potency of the power is probably keeping it permanent.

Also, bear in mind that certain edge cases (Domination) aside, being a few seconds off on permanence is not going to make a colossal difference

4 hours ago, SmalltalkJava said:

Does Ageless Radial Epiphany fade away over the 120 duration?

Yes. It gives +70% recharge for the first ten seconds, +30% for the next 20 seconds, +20% for the next thirty seconds, and +10% for the last sixty seconds.

You will need 325% recharge to make it perma. Sounds like you're around 276% at the moment. So if you can squeeze another 49% you'll have it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

Basically you need 325% recharge to make it perma, so you're 48.6% short. Outside of the Agility Alpha I'm not sure it's doable on your own. Even then you'll be about 17% or so short, but the Destiny Ageless should make up for that.

edit: Damn Bopper beat me to it

edit 2:  Here is the recharge formula from Paragon Wiki:  RechargeTime = BaseRechargeTime / ( 100% + Buffs - Debuffs )

Edited by MunkiLord
  • Thanks 1