Hello from the UK

Lunchmoney

Another UK devotee here.

My first mmo was AC2, blew my mind. When I got to play it again a few years ago I didn't think I could be happier to play a game.

Well I'm happier now. 'Happy happy joy joy' levels of happy. I couldn't agree more with the sentiments I have read of thanks and respect for each and all who have contributed to making this happen. I love ya all.

Hello from sunny Kent in the UK!! I've started moving over but run out of transfer tokens lol in game @Kelador

Hi! My brother an I moved over today :)

Add another Kent resident to that growing list.  If we formed an SG, would we be "Kentish Supers" or "Supers of Kent" ?

Hello from Newcastle.

We used to run the Evolution Radio back in the day. so chuffed to be getting back online with this game! been so long, tequila is on the home stretch now.

Now there's a name I remember :D

Greetings from Germany!

My Controllers: Eiszeit (Ice/Time), Sandsturm (Earth/Storm), Dark Crystal (Earth/Dark), Newton (Grav/FF), Dreamstate (Mind/Time), Cosmic Crush (Grav/Storm), Resonating Crystal (Earth/Sonic), Azurelight (Ill/Rad), Voidlord (Dark/Dark)

Hello Reunion players, about to jump in. played through closed beta until the day it closed. Have never found anything that replicates controller characters like CoH does, Look forward to seeing you all in there.

Brit living in Poland here, I like story arcs, not grinding trials etc. I am also a badge-hound, and I have altitis :)

I love the AE, both for writing and playing other players’ creations (and have a review thread on the MA forum), and I’m super excited to be able to play through all the awesome content in CoH/V again :)

MCM

Actually, Hello from Ohio, USA playing on Reunion.

Having a great time and a lot less Instancing Issues as I was having on the initial server I chose.

@Marine X

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X

* Waves frantically *

* Realises what a dork he looks, so strikes a heroic pose and tries to adopt an aura of gravitas appropriate for a hero *

Hello again to all the familiar names and hello to those new to me.

Just found about this and should really go to my windows machine and install rather than saying hi!

BTW - typical that this comes out of nowhere about 5 months after I finally threw out all my printed maps (complete with badge locations).

By my Mohawk shall ye know me.