Virtue Roll Call!

tolrick

• 4 weeks later

G'day team!

I played Virtue Blueside from launch until Issue 3. My main was Titanium Tiger (Katana/Regen Scrapper).

Took a $ related break until CoV launch, and then played mostly Redside (still Virtue) from Issue 6-9. Main was Savage Instinct (Dark/Regen Brute).

Absolutely loved the community and RPing - spent as much time chatting with other toons as I did in missions.

I reluctantly canned my subscription when I went off to uni, and by the time I had the time/$ resources to pick it back up in grad school the official servers had already been sunset Really sad day when I tried to re-install CoV and found that out.

I had NO IDEA the community servers came back up until last year, when I stumbled across them trying to find a file of the old launch music. Now on Everlasting trying out a bunch of different toons to get a feel for all the changes since Issue 9!

I gotta say, it's good to be back.

-AE

• 2 weeks later
8 hours ago, AlexistheFluffy said:

I'm not actually a dude anymore. Trans rights are human rights and all that. 

Yeah... well, I understand that. One can say I never was a guy...dude, etc. But I pretended to be one IRL all the time. 

BTW User name was my old character (well my main, I had bad altism, still do

https://www.virtueverse.net/wiki/Guardian_Angels <- Old Supergroup

Edited by Mariel Martog
adding SG info.

2 minutes ago, Mariel Martog said:

Yeah... well, I understand that. One can say I never was a guy...dude, etc. But I pretended to be one IRL all the time. 

You make a good point. I got so good at pretending I completely fooled myself for over 30 years. Still mid transition and everything is chaotic, but my true self is slowly maturing. God what a journey it's been... 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AlexistheFluffy said:

You make a good point. I got so good at pretending I completely fooled myself for over 30 years. Still mid transition and everything is chaotic, but my true self is slowly maturing. God what a journey it's been... 

Currently joking on Discord about dense Egg mechanics. aka The Masculine Desire to play an Elvin Sorceress in Elder Scrolls. (1st person RPG)

• Like 1