Virtue Roll Call!

tolrick

• Retired Developer

Anyone else miss Virtue Pocket D?  🤣

• Like 2

"Science. Science, my friend, requires radical gambles and adventures in malpractice sometimes. Take solace in the fact that I tested the majority of these things on the dead, the re-dead, and the nearly departed before I went to live trials.

Honestly, most of my "specimens" were several iterations past being considered a human being with their original fingerprints, teeth, or IDs. So it was rather a lot like experimenting on moaning clay putty."

Got time to spare? Want to see Homecoming thrive? Consider volunteering as a Game Master! For science and community!

• Retired Developer
2 hours ago, CienFuegos said:

me either 

Butbutbut... it's all this, all the time!

ArtStation - Bobcat, David Nakayama

"Science. Science, my friend, requires radical gambles and adventures in malpractice sometimes. Take solace in the fact that I tested the majority of these things on the dead, the re-dead, and the nearly departed before I went to live trials.

Honestly, most of my "specimens" were several iterations past being considered a human being with their original fingerprints, teeth, or IDs. So it was rather a lot like experimenting on moaning clay putty."

Got time to spare? Want to see Homecoming thrive? Consider volunteering as a Game Master! For science and community!

• 2 weeks later

I mostly played Taxibot Medley, and my first 50 was Mouse of War with the Angry Angels.

I miss the Taxibots, but they just are not needed with addition of the base passcode.

Miss the days of Recalling heroes from the far corners of the Hollows.

I am on Torch now.  Spicy Jalapeno and Cinnamon Spike, though you can catch Essential Services zooming around Atlas or Hollows buffing lowbies with Fort.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

GoldDragonNinja
Ninjette
Angel of Death
Torque Master
Vegaton
Scream Maiden
Sweat Dorgan
Tsoo ManFu
Kara DZ
Insmouth Look
Aquarial
Lake Creature

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

On 10/4/2020 at 9:36 PM, Piecemeal said:

Anyone else miss Virtue Pocket D?  🤣

Yes. I miss the active Pocket D's.

They are so empty now.

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

Wow, been a long time, but my brother has brought me back while I take a WoW hiatus.  Definitely recognize a few names here and the in-game nostalgia (especially the music and sound effects) really brings back some strong memories.

Primary characters:

Wraith Blade - Katana/Regen scrapper

Star Tracker - Dark/Dark scrapper?

Dual Motion - Gravity/Kinetics controller

Long time member of the Urban Legends supergroup

I am just starting again so have a bunch of low level toons as I try and decide what is the most fun.

• 1 month later
  • 3 months later

Missed this post originally. I was finishing up residency and we were getting ready to move several states away when Homecoming opened, and then all the life stuff that followed kept us from really getting back into it until about a year ago (you know, when COVID closed the world).

But hey, I'm Ravenbane (also @Ravenbane in game). My boyfriend (now husband) and I moved to Virtue from Champion a few months after CoH launched. We had a number of duos together, most of which we've remade here. We were really active for the first several years of CoH until RL started to demand more and more of our attention (my schooling and our children... we're have three now!).

Our three most-played duos were:

Darkfang and Ravenbane

Captain Galacto and Galacto Girl

Psycharisma and Battletide - Who ran the Paragon University themed SG C.A.P.E.S (Campus Alliance of Preternatural and Exemplary Students).

I also ran around quite a bit as Tephra Fire (now just Tephra), and Spettra. We've remade all of those pairs and have *low whistle* quite a few more now.

I've been on medical leave from work for the last several months fighting a cancer diagnosis, so I've been around quite a lot. Would love to reconnect with several of the people that posted earlier in this thread. Send me a global message whenever. We're on Everlasting.

• Thanks 1

Hey there! I'm a late one.

Back in Virtue, I played Luficia(my hero main) and Dominatriea(villain main) on Virtue. They were my babies.  Luficia was part of a small group, then join some big group that I can't remember what it was for the life of me. 

I play Solarguard on Everlasting now! I decided to retire Luficia, to explore different stories and other possibilities.

Dominatriea is back with her focusing on Blaster, also on Everlasting.

I'm also exploring other alts - Freezer Fist and Longbow Valkyria. All on Everlasting.

My handle is @Cosmic Glory in game so hit me up any time! It feels good to be back. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later
  • 1 month later
On 3/30/2021 at 5:53 PM, Ravenbane said:

Missed this post originally. I was finishing up residency and we were getting ready to move several states away when Homecoming opened, and then all the life stuff that followed kept us from really getting back into it until about a year ago (you know, when COVID closed the world).

But hey, I'm Ravenbane (also @Ravenbane in game). My boyfriend (now husband) and I moved to Virtue from Champion a few months after CoH launched. We had a number of duos together, most of which we've remade here. We were really active for the first several years of CoH until RL started to demand more and more of our attention (my schooling and our children... we're have three now!).

Our three most-played duos were:

Darkfang and Ravenbane

Captain Galacto and Galacto Girl

Psycharisma and Battletide - Who ran the Paragon University themed SG C.A.P.E.S (Campus Alliance of Preternatural and Exemplary Students).

I also ran around quite a bit as Tephra Fire (now just Tephra), and Spettra. We've remade all of those pairs and have *low whistle* quite a few more now.

I've been on medical leave from work for the last several months fighting a cancer diagnosis, so I've been around quite a lot. Would love to reconnect with several of the people that posted earlier in this thread. Send me a global message whenever. We're on Everlasting.

Raven! As soon as I can log in tonight, I’ll be pinging you in game! Solarkinetic needs her home!

• Like 1

Longtime CoH Virtue server player. @Ragna_Blade.

Fissionette, Keshalyi, Neo Tokyo/Tokyo Hero, Bobby Soxer.

I hope some of my old SG Angry Angel's are out there somewhere. Would love to catch up and see what everyones gotten up to.

Catch me in game as @Fissionette

Much Love to all, welcome home.

• 4 weeks later

Well how did I miss this thread? I was on Virtue for the entire game duration. 

@ChainLightning back in the day

Characters were:

Crimsonstar

Chain Lightning

Lady Victoria

A few others but those were my most played/known. And all three  live again on HC , along with a couple new ones!

Global now is @Crimsonstar, hit me up!

• 1 month later