Virtue Roll Call!

tolrick

Checking in after getting back in game recently.

I was around since Beta forums days. Played on Virtue and spend most of my socializing on CoH Guru.

We may have interacted on my three primary characters:

• The Imperial (burgundy and gold, mace-wielding classic hero)
  • Hellcat Jones (big rockabilly redhead, super strength and electric armor and hot rods)
  • Lid (teenager whose brain poured out radiation to compensate for his psychic powers - now trapped inside the super-science helmet which gave him his name)

While I'm not actively playing these characters anymore, I kept the chat handle out of nostalgia!

• Like 1

On 3/15/2024 at 1:01 AM, TheImperial said:

Checking in after getting back in game recently.

I was around since Beta forums days. Played on Virtue and spend most of my socializing on CoH Guru.

We may have interacted on my three primary characters:

• The Imperial (burgundy and gold, mace-wielding classic hero)
  • Hellcat Jones (big rockabilly redhead, super strength and electric armor and hot rods)
  • Lid (teenager whose brain poured out radiation to compensate for his psychic powers - now trapped inside the super-science helmet which gave him his name)

While I'm not actively playing these characters anymore, I kept the chat handle out of nostalgia!

Definitely remember The Imperial. Nice to see ya back!

4 hours ago, mazingMonkey said:

I used to play on Virtue. Too many alts to list, but my main was 'mazing Monkey of the Liberty League.

Is there a certain server that most Ex-Virtue players go to?

I believe the majority have settled on Everlasting; it’s Homecoming’s unofficial RP server.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 3/26/2024 at 5:01 AM, mazingMonkey said:

Virtue

The "unofficial Roleplay" server is Everlasting. Not 100% of us play there, but any who still want the RP  probably at least hang out there at times.

edit, my dyslexia and copy & paste got me. gah. Sometimes I wish dyslexia wasn't a thing.

Edited by Mariel Martog

Hello there, I'm a former Virtue player. An RPer who played the Teenage Villain Hanabi Xiti. A Dark Melee/Will Power brute with a Chi Based Martial Arts theme.

I used to play with the likes of Arachnos Elite, those blue skinned alien people and many others. But it's been so long since the Hayday of Virtue and my biggest times where back when you couldn't change sides. So I'd not be surprised if people don't remember.

I'm so jazzed to be back and figured I'd check in and say hello before making an older more mature version of my old character.

• 2 weeks later

I just found Homecoming, Virtue was my home as well! I Don't remember most of my alts sadly, what I do remember are Swimsuit Edition and Natalia R. (it was a Russian last name but idr what. she was a pale blue fox scrapper, idr the particular abilities tho)

Just now, TheGothicKitty said:

I just found Homecoming, Virtue was my home as well! I Don't remember most of my alts sadly, what I do remember are Swimsuit Edition and Natalia R. (it was a Russian last name but idr what. she was a pale blue fox scrapper, idr the particular abilities tho)

and my global was @TheGothicKitty same as my name here to keep things easy