Virtue Roll Call!

tolrick

On 5/20/2021 at 12:35 PM, Ragna_Blade said:

Longtime CoH Virtue server player. @Ragna_Blade.

Fissionette, Keshalyi, Neo Tokyo/Tokyo Hero, Bobby Soxer.

I hope some of my old SG Angry Angel's are out there somewhere. Would love to catch up and see what everyones gotten up to.

Catch me in game as @Fissionette

Much Love to all, welcome home.

Heya Ragna, I remember you, my old Global was Blue Mime, but the current one is @Queen of Thorns  I play on the Reunion (EU) server.  Used to play a lot of alts in the Angels and in Adventure Follies on Virtue.  got an old screenshot with some of my alt names, maybe will recognize....but I had many more.

villianselect.jpg

Edited by KAT Chuut-Ritt

• 1 month later

Virtue ftw:

Our Demon Themed SG:

Xaphiero Fire/Axe Tanker

Agent Stiehl Claws/Super Reflexes Scrapper

I had chars in Angry Angels too! So sad I can't remember my char names from back then 🙂

Anyone remember RavenLore's videos?

and Jaded Angels!

Edited by Xaphiero

On 9/18/2021 at 10:26 PM, Xaphiero said:

Virtue ftw:

Our Demon Themed SG:

Xaphiero Fire/Axe Tanker

Agent Stiehl Claws/Super Reflexes Scrapper

I had chars in Angry Angels too! So sad I can't remember my char names from back then 🙂

Anyone remember RavenLore's videos?

and Jaded Angels!

Nostalgic shout out to:

Tech Tonic

Andhaka

Lord Midnyte

Uncanny Demon

Galvanic Force

Edited by Xaphiero

• 1 month later

I think I was 13-15 years old when I played on Virtue. I came back for f2p, but only for a little bit.

My main as a kid was Cerebral Sleuth. I was part of a tiny SG that associated with Palladium Sentry and Jadewire on occasions. I honestly can't even really remember our name. Midnight Squad or something?

Anyone know if Dark Zephir or Knight Sentinel are back on? Would be nice to hear how everyone turned out.

• 3 weeks later
  • 3 weeks later
On 7/27/2021 at 9:19 AM, KAT Chuut-Ritt said:

Heya Ragna, I remember you, my old Global was Blue Mime, but the current one is @Queen of Thorns  I play on the Reunion (EU) server.  Used to play a lot of alts in the Angels and in Adventure Follies on Virtue.  got an old screenshot with some of my alt names, maybe will recognize....but I had many more.

villianselect.jpg

How did you replace the character load background?  Is there a link for instructions or a forum post you can point me to?

Thanks!

• 5 weeks later
On 4/24/2019 at 9:33 AM, tolrick said:

Who's here from Virtue!  Sing out, loud and proud.  Unofficial RP server fans everywhere!

Hello... Mariel Martog from Virtue, I use to hang out in the RP community on Virtue, while my Roommate and friends were all Hard Core. 

Here is a picture of Virtue RP players in Orange County. I'm in this picture (not saying who, as I'm a trans woman and look nothing like that person any more)

IZXVb.jpg

---

Also had lots of Characters:

Mariel Martog - Main (Kat/Scrap) ((my overly cringe RP Wiki page https://www.virtueverse.net/wiki/Mariel_Martog I feel I should edit it... but I wont.))
Malkavian Who (Warshade)

Irken (Controller & Arachnos Soldier)

I had more but I don't remember all the names, many of which were silly. ie Catmando, Cheddar Cheese 

Edited by Mariel Martog
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later
  • 3 weeks later

VIRTUE FOR LYFE!

I was @Tanklet on Live. And I'm the same global here. Figured it'd be easier for folks to spot me if I kept all things the same.

I'm only JUST now getting back in game - well circa a few months ago. Would LOVE to find old cohorts again! One already found me!

Some (!) of my characters:

"Valiant Katana" - Sonja Kincaid. I have remade her here, and wrote her story on the forums that catches her up to present day and leads to new action

"Daria St. Claire" (Smith) aka "WynterMaiden" - I will (unfortunately) NOT be remaking her here as she's happily in retirement with her husband Matt & their 2 (albeit grown) children. UNLESS my RP partner also comes out of retirement. We'll see.

"Lady Fyre Stryke" aka Kiara - Same as above.

"Violent Overcharge" - I ran her with a VG back in the day. She was fun. Quirky hacker. I might bring her back.

"Sera Delina" - Kiara's daughter. She's also happily retired. Don't think I married her off - yet - but the relationship was certainly heading there. So I won't be remaking her.

There were others, but I played the above most frequently.

See y'all in game!

Edited by Tanklet
  • Like 1

On 7/5/2019 at 12:37 PM, billy2hawks said:

Though I had many alts, those who played with me knew me as:

Marble Maximus

I was part of Legion (Paragon's FIRST Line of Defense)

Global is @Marble Maximus

Good to be back!

Holy crap!  MM!!!  I just recently fired this up again and was hoping to connect with the old Legion crew!  During testing I mained a Earth/Storm Controller, Gaia (Lady Gaia on live) and then my live main on Virtue was Myst, Illusion/Kinetics. 

• 1 month later

Hi everyone!

My main on Virtue was 31-G (and @31-G) Broadsword/Regen/Weapon Master Scrapper.

I had a lot of alts, some of the 50's:

Somniferum - empath/energy defender

Nitro Methane - fire/kin controller (and super-farmer)

Diablo Hellfire - DM/Fire Brute

And many, many other Scrappers and Brutes.

I started playing just after launch and played off and on until it went F2P. I sort of lost interest after that. It's fun to see all the new powersets and Incarnate stuff that I didn't get to see after CoH was murdered by NCSoft.

Have fun everyone!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later

I was on Virtue.  I had lots and lots of characters, but probably the most notable ones were:

Skylancer (Energy Blaster)

Kitten America (Claw Scrapper)

Bladewhisper (Katana Scrapper)

Red Diamond (Energy Melee Brute)

Just discovered Homecoming and started up today; I'm on Torchbearer so far as it was the only shard were I could re-create Skylancer (name taken on all others).

• 1 month later

Virtue Refugee.  Many characters, but my main was Doc Cardio, an empath healer.  Another notable was Silent But Deadly (that name is now taken on Homecoming...darn it) a mime bubbler.

I was in The Eternals.  I've lost track of them all.

Oh boy. Look who finally showed up.

Where to even start...?
If people do happen to remember me, I was @Epelesker. The retail City of Heroes was my first MMORPG. My stint in the live game was relatively short (from the beginning of 2010 to the game's closure) and while I did start on Triumph server, I moved to Virtue roughly three months in and the rest was pretty much history.

My SG resume includes the Paragonian Knights, the New Age Mutants, the Palladium Sentry, the Golden Age Heroes (and affiliates), the All-Star Teen Sentinels, the Protagonists (and Protectorates) as well as a short-lived personal project known as the Northern Watch.

As for individual characters, my best known were most likely the Malleable Mechanic, Kid Draconian and Vocalizer, though at the height of my interest I used to have a few dozen alts running around in various areas.

As for why I'm here now? I had heard a while back that HC was streamer friendly and I was looking at exploring the game again now that it's been pretty much a decade since the shutdown. Been working on setting up so I'll be looking forward to hopping in soonTM.

4649!

On 6/15/2022 at 4:33 AM, Robenix said:

Oh boy. Look who finally showed up.

Where to even start...?
If people do happen to remember me, I was @Epelesker. The retail City of Heroes was my first MMORPG. My stint in the live game was relatively short (from the beginning of 2010 to the game's closure) and while I did start on Triumph server, I moved to Virtue roughly three months in and the rest was pretty much history.

My SG resume includes the Paragonian Knights, the New Age Mutants, the Palladium Sentry, the Golden Age Heroes (and affiliates), the All-Star Teen Sentinels, the Protagonists (and Protectorates) as well as a short-lived personal project known as the Northern Watch.

As for individual characters, my best known were most likely the Malleable Mechanic, Kid Draconian and Vocalizer, though at the height of my interest I used to have a few dozen alts running around in various areas.

As for why I'm here now? I had heard a while back that HC was streamer friendly and I was looking at exploring the game again now that it's been pretty much a decade since the shutdown. Been working on setting up so I'll be looking forward to hopping in soonTM.

4649!

Hey Epe, long time no see! Always good to see more Sentry folks find their way back to the game.

• Like 1

Does anyone remember the Zodiac villain’s supergroup? I was Leo, but I don’t remember how many of us there were (probably 12 lol). Would be interested in starting something like that up again.

I also mained The Gamester as my hero and had fun doing an Evil Gamester alternate universe arc with y’all before villains were a thing. Good times in Atlas Park.

• 2 weeks later
  • 2 weeks later

Hey all, I was a wee baby teenager when I played this game during live. I bounced between Virtue and Protector if I remember correctly. I checked virtueverse and actually found the guild I used to be apart of, Sin Enterprises. I admittedly got banned for making people uncomfortable but I that was almost 20 years ago so hopefully there are no hard feelings for a teenager lacking some social graces hahah. I literally do not remember any of my character names or my global but I remember I played a blue werewolf who was a undead mm, probably called Fenrear because I couldn't spell and I thought that's how you spelt Fenrir.

Would love to talk to any of the old crew