Virtue Roll Call!

tolrick

On 10/11/2019 at 6:20 PM, TwentyFive said:

Hello, 0001 1001 a member of Evolution.  I was probably best known for getting the counting game on the forums banned.

Heya! Me, Lock-Down, and 9783 Dollar Man are back from Evolution. Hahaha! I remember when you did that on the forums! ❤️

On 4/29/2019 at 7:42 PM, StPatty33 said:

100% of my toons were on Virtue, eh. Lots of alts, but the most prolific were:

NiteLash

KnobGobIin

'Nix

Justlce

Proud member of Evolution / Malevolence. EVO!

Hey, it's me, Chao! Several others of us are back, too!

I have wrote before but to have it set up again.

Hi! I played as Luficia and Dominatriea back on Live on the Virtue server. Now? I play on the Everlasting server with the global name @Aymeigh

My main characters these days are as follows:

Solarguard (My main)

Dominatriea (yep brought her back)

Gemknight Tanzanite

Spider Scout Eremite

Centennial

Cosmic Glory

Atomistic

and last but not least to get her leveled

Deathmaiden

--

I AM looking for anyone who used to be part of the Steadfast Pact back in live! Mostly someone who played True Silver. If you see this and you play the game now, I've been looking to meet back up with you for years! Hit me up if you see this!

Edited by luficia

It’s been a long time had toons all over the servers to the point I don’t remember what server I landed on. 

Villain side I did PVP and base raiding with Super Villain group called “The Misfits” and we raided with some with folks from  “Corruption”

Villain Mains were:

Lobster eng/eng stalker

Flaming Lips fire/rad corrupter

The hero side I did mostly at launch of the game  and very little SG play. 
Mains were:

Raging Hobo ill/rad controller

Mostly Harmless dark/sr scrapper

Arctic Watchman ice/axe tank

If anyone remembers when base raids first started up and a SV group named misfits and can tell me what server we were on….lemme know

Edited by Cpt. Caveat

I feel like someone slipped crazy pills into my cereal this morning. I just now found out about this game being back and I'm having feelings. 

Anyway I played Chazmodeus, a kind of big dude with horns and super strength. Hung around with the Silver Guard, seen a few mentions around here 🙂

On 5/13/2019 at 3:54 PM, bpphantom said:

Virtue! I've missed you.

@bpphantom and now on both Torchbearer and Everlasting. I hear Everlasting is the new unofficial RP server so I dropped Devoured One over there. Stellar Lass, Sudden Dark, and a few others on Torchbearer with a nice split between Hero, Villain, and Praetorian.

Any others from The Defenders of Paragon (TDoP) or KGB Special Section 8 lurking about?

Dang, I've missed this.

I've worked Bayne (now Bayne II here) up to 50 about 4 years ago.  I've just reinstalled the game after learning HC has officially acquired the rights to CoH.  I'm hoping to spend more time in the game now.  Currently I'm on Torchbearer. 

Bayne

TDoP on Virtue

Having been the only Senior Knight Captain Emeritus of the Paragonian Knights...I stepped up and started the Excelsior version a few years back.  After the announcement I am overjoyed seing people come back.  Any old Knights who are recent returns...I am still at @ThePendragon & Sword-Wraith is the new Lord Knight Commander of the Paragonian Knights   and Nyghtmare is the Knight Lord of the Rogue Knights

On 4/24/2019 at 11:33 AM, tolrick said:

Who's here from Virtue!  Sing out, loud and proud.  Unofficial RP server fans everywhere!

Edit:

Suppose I should add my SGs, but not names.  I had 40 to 60 alts.  Too many to list.

OK, in the interests of claiming my own alt names, here are a few:  (anything not listed is, of course, fair game)

Shade Girl              Eternal Youth

Lion of England        Gravity Welles

Rymefrost              Big Miss

Proud member of the Gods of the Golden Age, Young Gods, All Star Teen Sentinels, Knights of Camelot, and (briefly) Young Sentinels.

One of three founders of The Galaxy Legion

(also sole member of Freedom Flight)

(I admit to spending most of my first year on Guardian with my roommate at the time)

Checking in I do not rememeber all of my names one of my more well known was lightning moon ele/ele blaster. It was long ago though lol, I wish I remembered my ill/rad controller or d/d defenders name on virtue.

Just found this place. 

I lived on Virtue.

Mains were Coad Smasher, empathy/electric Defender

And

Chaosreign, energy/energy blaster.

Proud member of Evolution!

• Like 1

On 4/29/2019 at 6:42 PM, StPatty33 said:

100% of my toons were on Virtue, eh. Lots of alts, but the most prolific were:

NiteLash

KnobGobIin

'Nix

Justlce

Proud member of Evolution / Malevolence. EVO!

Knob!!!

Can't remember if I ever posted in this thread, but I was @Insane V on Virtue.  Same global in Homecoming.

Villain mains:

Nalrok Ath'Zim (Dark/Dark/Soul Brute, the subject of a whole guide, contributor to Dark Armor Sucks)

Deathgrind (Titan/Will Brute)

Braden Miller (Fire/Fire Brute, character is retired)

Catastrophus (Stone Dominator)

Hero mains:

Azure Watcher (StJ/NRG Stalker)

Neuronomicon (Ill/Kin Controller)

Fluidic (Water/Poison Corruptor)

On 8/1/2019 at 5:33 PM, GavinRuneblade said:

Took me a long time to find out City was back. Then the forum changed before I could get used to it. So I'm still figuring everything out both here and in game.

Anyway, I'm Razor Bunny, Gavin Runeblade and a few dozen other characters saying hello. I used to participate in Cape Radio events, Whisper's badging group, the shortbus syndicate, and I dunno who else might remember me.

@LurkingTroll, dude you taught me to play then you stopped. Cool to see you back! I still remember Pyt had a cool macro to jump in the air spin around and land wearing a different costume. He was a burly grouchy troll with claws right? And the Tekkamen  are all science/tech powerarmored heroes? 

= ^.^ =

I also recognize Adeon, and I see Arcanaville in the forums.

@Draugadan you and I re-met in Star Trek before I quit that one. How you doing? Ithlruna says hi too.

Anyone else from the Star Trek paragon city fleets? hihi if you are out there.

No offense to anyone else who I forgot I know, lol.

So good to be home. I actually read all 22 pages of this thread. Here is a totally longshot request: Due to a harddrive crash I lost my screenshot of my main Razor Bunny on the steps of Atlas Park when the servers shut down. I *think* I was in Atlas 11, tall bunny with long blond hair. off on the far left of the steps if the SS is facing the doors of city hall. Does anyone happen to have been there and have me in a screenshot?

Oh snap, it’s @GavinRuneblade! I might be a few years late, but after an oil change and some tires, this bus is gonna roll again, no matter how short it may be. 

Hung around Virtue for a (long) while back in the day even if I left a shade before the end. You might know me from Erazor, Neural Overload, Cherry Nobyl, and a few others that escape me at the moment. Long time participant in Fight Nights at the Golden Giza, and if you ever found yourself in Siren's or the 'burg there was a good chance I was there or had just left.

All the best folks, and happy trails

On 1/19/2024 at 7:06 PM, GargoyleKDR said:

I've worked Bayne (now Bayne II here) up to 50 about 4 years ago.  I've just reinstalled the game after learning HC has officially acquired the rights to CoH.  I'm hoping to spend more time in the game now.  Currently I'm on Torchbearer. 

Bayne

TDoP on Virtue

Now "Bayne" is a name that I dimly remember from CoHGuru.com, as well as "Gargoyle" and the avatar logo.
I was (and still am) going by the username "Astartus", but played mostly as:
Frost Phantom (Ice/Ice Tank)

German Devil
Shadowtorch
Solar Flash
Hyperion Traxx
Kill Task.exe

We had been together in "The Defenders of Paragon" with Xanatos. You're now the second name I recognize again, after Plasma Wisp.
Going through some saved screenshots, I think I even found one of you.

screenshot_0244.jpg

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Lock-Down said:

"Evolution" SG restarted on Excelsior.

Any returning members are welcome.

Send a message IG to @Lock-Down.

Good luck out there heroes!EVOBanner2.0.gif.b8a23d2dce8e04c9b2399cd67f55aab0.gif

Sent you a message!

On 2/9/2024 at 12:37 PM, Astartus said:

Now "Bayne" is a name that I dimly remember from CoHGuru.com, as well as "Gargoyle" and the avatar logo.
I was (and still am) going by the username "Astartus", but played mostly as:
Frost Phantom (Ice/Ice Tank)

German Devil
Shadowtorch
Solar Flash
Hyperion Traxx
Kill Task.exe

We had been together in "The Defenders of Paragon" with Xanatos. You're now the second name I recognize again, after Plasma Wisp.
Going through some saved screenshots, I think I even found one of you.

screenshot_0244.jpg

Yes, that's me. 🙂

I was able to recreate my look on Excelsior.  It's great to know that others are still around. 

- B.

• Thumbs Up 1