Street Justice/Dark Armor Brute or Scrapper?

oedipus_tex

I am no expert but I have run some Dark Armor.  Dark Armor is of course slightly stronger in a Brute.  The higher health gives the big heal more power

the danger with Dark Armor is bottoming out the endurance. That is why it is generally paired with Dark Melee or Elec Melee for endurance recovery and management 

• Like 1

• 1 month later

You're definitely going to want all three of the Panacea, Miracle, and Numina procs in Health, as well as a Performance Shifter in Stamina.  Take the Energy Mastery ancillary pool for Physical Perfection and Superior Conditioning to slot 2 more Performance Shifter procs.  2 endredux or the equivalent in every toggle. 

Lack of sustain is the downfall of a brute, no matter how tough you are, you need to be able to keep attacking. 

• Thanks 1
QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

2 hours ago, rshacklef0rd said:

I have heard that the theft of essence proc chance for endurance works well in the heal. 

It used to be a near complete refill but it's garbage since the proc change. If you're lucky it'll pay back the endurance the heal used.

On 12/16/2019 at 6:43 AM, Veelectric Boogaloo said:

It used to be a near complete refill but it's garbage since the proc change. If you're lucky it'll pay back the endurance the heal used.

I have had it not proc on anything or just once and sometimes it hits several and ends up giving back more than the cost and every once in a while fills the full bar.  

Edited by HelenCarnate

Oh it works sometimes but I found leveling that i'd dump toggles using it just as often as it'd help so I just started carrying blues until I had enough slots to get recovery fixed. My dark armor brute at 50 goes through the last mish of market crash hunting the super stunners so they don't mess up the rest of the team. His end barely moves. Just have to hang in there. It'd be a rough ride with stj which is also end heavy but would be fine in final build.

• 2 years later

Hi all,

I made a StJ/DA brute recently and I really want to make it work - not trying to min/max just be viable as I really like the concept.  I've seen a few suggestions here I'm tinkering with but would love to see a full out build if someone is willing to share.

Thanks,

D