More Merits for Lusca

PennZephre

Agreed that the GM rewards are out of sync... if Babbage is worth 6 and can be killed fairly easily by a decent level 20 team then Lusca should be worth at least 12 and probably more.  It's not worth the time and effort investment to kill Lusca as it stands now for the reward.  If badges are your thing then you'll do it once and ignore it afterwards.

• Like 1

Guardian Survivor, occasional tanker and player of most AT's.

Guides: Invulnerability Tankers, The first 20 levels.  Invulnerability Tankers Soft Cap defense

Spoiler

On 11/6/2019 at 12:25 PM, Dragon Crush said:

Haven't fought Lusca on homecoming yet, do the tentacles give merits? If not, maybe add 1-2 merits per tentacle?

The tentacles never gave merits; you get six for defeating each of the eight tentacles and then the head. Each part is somewhat more challenging than taking down Babbage, but if you can get one tentacle down -- and I've been part of single teams (mixed level) that have done it -- you can take him completely, so the difference is in the time it takes to whack him nine times. I agree that he should be worth more merits, but only to a degree.

• Retired Game Master
14 hours ago, MetaVileTerror said:

What happens if you just ignore the tentacles and go straight for the head?  I mean, with Incarnate stuff, shouldn't it be possible?

Lusca's head can't be affected by player's attacks at all until all the tentacles are downed.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, MetaVileTerror said:

What happens if you just ignore the tentacles and go straight for the head?  I mean, with Incarnate stuff, shouldn't it be possible?

Absolutely nothing, his er or her tentacles are like a shield of steel!  (he said dating himself badly)

Mayhem

It's my Oeuvre baby!