Story arcs

Nafsmar

I am wondering if anyone has a list of current story-arcs from lvl 1-50. Paragon Wiki has a bunch but is also missing some that I have already done in AP lvl range 1-6. It doesn't even show 2 that I know of in KR either.  I am trying to do all the arcs as I bring up my STJ/EA scrapper curently lvl 6. I have done the following:

AP

Matt habashy

Aaron Thiery

Officer Fields

Twinshot 1st arc next is at 10

I have done these on another alt before rerolling to my current alt and will hit them next

KR

Sandra Costel 

Eagle Eye

Any info is appreciated. I want to do them as I lvl and not thru Ouro if possible. I am disabling xp as needed. I have a couple 50's and am in no rush with this one as I am really enjoying this guy. I know at certain lvls you get contacts for zones like First ward and such so I am mainly interested in the contacts I would not ordinarily get as I level up. Thank you

Idk about a 100% complete list but Paragon Wiki has almost all of them. It's missing a bit of the newer content but it's probably the best starting point. Going off the contacts page is better than the story arcs page; the latter is missing more stuff.

https://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Category:Contacts_By_Level

Matt Habashy and the ones he sends you to plus those 2 KR arcs are some of the only ones not on there, but you've found those already.

Edited by oxmox

The problem with using that page  is it sends me to a lot of the contacts that run basic missions and not story arcs. I do appreciate the feedback but I was looking for someone that had already done the story arcs the way I’m doing them (in lvl range)to possibly tell me the order that they did them in or to possibly just list them.

The story arcs are in there, but often you have to run a couple of non-story arc missions in order to get them offered.  I don't know if it is a "proving yourself" thing like getting a contact's mobile number used to be.  I tend to run zone-specific story arcs (almost always Hollows, almost always Faultline at least up to Doc Delilah, sometimes Striga, sometimes Croatoa) until I get into the upper 20s/low 30s.  I found that the ratio of non-story arc missions to story arc missions from "old school" contacts tends to be very high until you get 25+.

Who run Bartertown?

I'm doing something similar. I have a macro in my power bar that I use to switch off exp gain at levels ending in 9 and 4. There are a few arcs that go up to level 10 so you can go up to get that extra power. 

/macro XP optiontoggle noxp

Doctor Fortune  Soulwright Mother Blight Brightwarden Storm Lantern Shadow Self Corona Borealis
Blood Fortunado Dark/Dark Corruptor Rad/Rad Brute Gravity/Time Controller Storm/Water Defender Warshade Dark/Dark Tanker
The Good Missions Guide: A Heroic Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Blueside Guide Easy IO Cheat Sheet 
The Mean Missions Guide: A Villainous Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Redside Guide Fortunatas are the Bestunatas

17 hours ago, Nafsmar said:

The problem with using that page  is it sends me to a lot of the contacts that run basic missions and not story arcs. I do appreciate the feedback but I was looking for someone that had already done the story arcs the way I’m doing them (in lvl range)to possibly tell me the order that they did them in or to possibly just list them.

I am in the process of doing basically what you are wanting to do. I actually did have a list of every arc separated by level range for red/blue/gold. Sadly it didn't occur to me to save it for others and I've checked things off the list as I go by deleting them so it's now mostly empty.

I put it together by clicking on each contact listed on the wiki page and scrolling down to see what arcs they offered. Then in-game whenever I ran into one that was missing from the list I would add it and make a mental note to make another alt to go through them.

Hopefully you can find an already compiled source, but if not listing them out the way I did really didn't take very long.

Every story arc in game is in Ouroboros. My method (in progress; there are a lot of story arcs) is to get to level 15 by whatever means I prefer, and then just do the arcs via the pillar. Once you've completed them, they change color. Praetorian missions are there for everyone, and you can use tips or Null to switch factions and do the other side's missions.

The only thing you "miss out" on by doing it this way is all the random junk filler missions that old contacts have.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Roderick said:

Every story arc in game is in Ouroboros. My method (in progress; there are a lot of story arcs) is to get to level 15 by whatever means I prefer, and then just do the arcs via the pillar. Once you've completed them, they change color. Praetorian missions are there for everyone, and you can use tips or Null to switch factions and do the other side's missions.

The only thing you "miss out" on by doing it this way is all the random junk filler missions that old contacts have.

The benefit of doing them through Oroboros is that you still gain XP and inf for them, even if you've out-leveled them. My level 47 tank is going back and redoing content he missed and holy moley is there a lot of it.

And it's WAY better than grinding radio missions ad nauseum.

• Like 2

On Excelsior : Plasma Fury (Fire/Fire Blaster) - Prodigal (WP/SS Tank) - Terra Forma (Earth/Storm Controller)

1 hour ago, Roderick said:

Not being able to invite people in later on if things get tough (e.g. Frostfire) can be a real pain.

Doctor Fortune  Soulwright Mother Blight Brightwarden Storm Lantern Shadow Self Corona Borealis
Blood Fortunado Dark/Dark Corruptor Rad/Rad Brute Gravity/Time Controller Storm/Water Defender Warshade Dark/Dark Tanker
The Good Missions Guide: A Heroic Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Blueside Guide Easy IO Cheat Sheet 
The Mean Missions Guide: A Villainous Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Redside Guide Fortunatas are the Bestunatas

Lot of good info here. Ty all. I will see if I can update the wiki with some info that is missing. Can we do that? I will keep trucking on and by using my 50 blaster with Ouro I will see which contacts I need to talk to and keep a list like Oxmox did.  

Also, even if you dont' want to do the story arcs through Ouroborous itself, you can still use Ouroboros as a checklist.

Clicking on the Pillar of Ice and Flame to get the list of arcs available in Ouro will show a star next to the arcs / missions you have already completed.... regardless of it you completed it via Ouro, or the oldschool way by finding the contacts in the wild.  

I would definitely leverage Ouro just to check what is there vs not before you level past the various lvl breakpoints.

I have to admit, I would find it difficult to do what you're doing. I always do a random sampling of story missions on each character as they level. My tanker did the Hollows, my Storm defender did Faultline, my Scrapper will be doing Striga, etc.  And my Controller did some of everything magic-related...and esp all of Croatoa.... while levelling.  

But do to ALL of them?  Man.... it would be.... quite tempting.... to level up high enough to slot Attuned IO's and build up some set bonuses, and then go back for the marathon.  My controller is a flashbacking machine now, but he's got lots of purple sets and bonuses too.  I salute your persistence.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Nafsmar said:

I will see if I can update the wiki with some info that is missing. Can we do that?

Absolutely, you just need to create a Titan Network account, Then locate the Help tab and this contains editing guidelines. Keep in mind that Paragon Wiki only accepts info that was accurate at the time the game shut down. To my knowledge there have been no story arcs added until the recent New Missions, so the ones you found should be included in the Wiki.

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X

19 hours ago, MTeague said:

But do to ALL of them?  Man.... it would be.... quite tempting.... to level up high enough to slot Attuned IO's and build up some set bonuses, and then go back for the marathon.  My controller is a flashbacking machine now, but he's got lots of purple sets and bonuses too.  I salute your persistence.

I don’t want to be overpowered while doing them. Which is why I am doing them at the correct level range. I will also be doing TFs at the appropriate level range as well. I am a patient player in no rush to 50. I am currently in the Hollows lvl locked at 8 doing Flux’s arc. I may write an in progress guide to help future players that wish to do this as well as what contacts to avoid when possible. Hoping to get other people’s perspectives and help. I will be slotting attuned enhancements as they become available to me. I have a final build already planned and will work toward it as I level up albeit rather slowly.                

• Like 2

On 11/14/2019 at 3:35 PM, Nafsmar said:

I will see if I can update the wiki with some info that is missing. Can we do that?

I'd recommend that you don't. From the front page of Paragon Wiki:

Editor's Note:

If you're looking for information about content on Homecoming, or any other independent servers, you won't find it in Paragon Wiki. Our current policy is to keep Paragon Wiki as a historical reference to the official game as it was at shutdown. If you have questions about this, please reference this discussion thread on the forums. Thanks.

If you can say with 100% certainty that the content was from before Issue 24, then it would be valid for addition to the wiki. Issue 24 was never pushed Live, and anything marked "Issue 25" or later is new content created by SCORE and/or Homecoming.

Edited by Roderick