Street sweep team

0th Power

Would there be any interest in a semi-static street sweep team?

Idea is to not do any missions/tf until lv 40

Atlas 1-4

Sewers 4-7

Perez 7-12

Boomtown 12-18

Terra volta 18-21

Echo Astoria 21-29

Crey's 29-36

Abandoned sewers 36-40

Characters would be team built (leadership) and slotted for damage.

Any ideas or suggestions are welcome.

3 hours ago, 0th Power said:

Would there be any interest in a semi-static street sweep team?

Idea is to not do any missions/tf until lv 40

Atlas 1-4

Sewers 4-7

Perez 7-12

Boomtown 12-18

Terra volta 18-21

Echo Astoria 21-29

Crey's 29-36

Abandoned sewers 36-40

Characters would be team built (leadership) and slotted for damage.

Any ideas or suggestions are welcome.

I'd be down but my time is so restricted I don't feel I'd be a good fit.  Most of my toons street sweep til 14 (a couple did the twin shot arc and one solod thru hollows arcs).  Its a fun method to hit the river in hollows 5-10 and terra Volta might be better after 20 instead of 18..have fun and happy hunting!

3 hours ago, DougGraves said:

You would need to post this on a particular server. 

And time zone.

I'd love to do something like this, but I tend to play in EU time zones, so if you're running peak West Coast US, I doubt I can... well I can some characters can be played while alseep after all... 😉 

3 minutes ago, EmmySky said:

I'd be down but my time is so restricted I don't feel I'd be a good fit.  Most of my toons street sweep til 14 (a couple did the twin shot arc and one solod thru hollows arcs).  Its a fun method to hit the river in hollows 5-10 and terra Volta might be better after 20 instead of 18..have fun and happy hunting!

I semi regularly Street Sweep through Praetoria, gets through to early 20s easily without doing any missions. Just got to do the "Leave Preatoria Arc". Never tried just Nulling the Alignment in PD and jumping through that way... 😕 

Edited by Lost Ninja

3 minutes ago, Lost Ninja said:

I semi regularly Street Sweep through Praetoria, gets through to early 20s easily without doing any missions. Just got to do the "Leave Preatoria Arc". Never tried just Nulling the Alignment in PD and jumping through that way... 😕 

Ok that sounds fun I may take one of my 18s over there through pocket d and just enjoy the scenery!

There was a time when the size of street spawns were much larger and this was a legitimate method for leveling without using content.

Sadly, the devs nerfed that when they realized that Fire/Dev blasters and no tank aggro limits were pulling the entire city zone into a dumpster of mines.