Mayhem Mission Farm

ILIWAPCT

I haven't farmed a Mayhem Mission but it doesn't take that much effort to collect 25 Hero pelts to be able to use the Port Oakes contact to redo missions. I think the named Hero's from Tip missions also count, as it feels like my most recent Villain got the badge without much extra effort.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, tidge said:

I haven't farmed a Mayhem Mission but it doesn't take that much effort to collect 25 Hero pelts to be able to use the Port Oakes contact to redo missions.

This is quite true, and to expound a bit, if one is willing to switch to hero side to do it, it can be done with one of the signature story arcs. As detailed in the guide to acquiring the 4 passive accolades, switch to hero side and go to Brickstown to speak with Dakota Berg, the contact for episode 4 of the 'Who Will Die' SSA. Run that arc and set the third mission to -1x2. The OP for that guide mentions setting it to -1x8, but another post down the thread, as well as my own personal experience, indicates that -1x2 is sufficient. That third mission should provide the 25 hero defeats for the badge that unlocks Lord Schweinzer, who is the repeatable Mayhem Mission contact.

As noted in that guide, it's also a great way to get the Invader/Task Force Commander accolade (+5% max HP).