Badge Tracker Spreadsheet

KeyboardKitsune

Hi everyone, I've created a badge tracker spreadsheet with all of the badge information I could find from the wiki and these forums, up to Issue25:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nCvYqENjH6YJgvCxA7xDYbV3iSWyzKoGfEEAhWfZWS4/edit?usp=sharing

Each badge has a link to the paragon wiki (where a page exists), and can be checked off using the checkbox in column A. When checked off, the row goes green, making it easy to see missed badges.

You can also track your progress for individual plaques on History badges.

To make use of it, just make a copy of the spreadsheet for each character you wish to track.

If I've missed anything, let me know.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

You're welcome! Thank you to you as well, as your posts helped contribute to some of the new badges.

Also, I just updated the sheet to include columns for tracking the number of IOs crafted toward each invention badge.

You can copy the updated tab to any copies of the sheet you've already made by right-clicking the tab and selecting Copy to -> Existing sheet...

• 4 weeks later

The spreadsheet is missing some badges.  Ones I have earned so far that aren't on the sheet:

War Machine (for defeating the Council War Walker GM in Boomtown)

Praetorian Tourist (for running a Praetorian arc through Ouroboros)

Hamidon's Enemy (I got it speaking to a dying clone Tami Baker during the "Investigate Dying Praetoria" mission redside)Never mind, I found it on the sheet.  I didn't defeat anything in the mission, the friendly NPCs probably got the badge for me.

It's also missing the alignment-switching versions of the stat boost and power-granting accolades.  Characters who switch alignment can have both the hero and villain accolade badges (although some of them get renamed when you switch sides), but only one instance of the power.

One of the recent updates removed the Statesman's Pal badge, stating it can no longer be earned, but it's still available through Ouroboros.

Just earned Praetorian Tourist and cant find it in the spreadsheet.

It is referenced in the I25 notes, but isnt listed anywhere that I can find.

I used to play under the handle @Purple Clown, back on Live. Now I play under @Lunchmoney

I'm in the UK and play on Reunion.

Hi everyone, I've created a badge tracker spreadsheet with all of the badge information I could find from the wiki and these forums, up to Issue25:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nCvYqENjH6YJgvCxA7xDYbV3iSWyzKoGfEEAhWfZWS4/edit?usp=sharing

Each badge has a link to the paragon wiki (where a page exists), and can be checked off using the checkbox in column A. When checked off, the row goes green, making it easy to see missed badges.

You can also track your progress for individual plaques on History badges.

To make use of it, just make a copy of the spreadsheet for each character you wish to track.

If I've missed anything, let me know.

Nice, thanks!  I'd started something similar myself but this saves me a bunch of time.  :D

Thanks for the feedback everyone!

Sorry for the late replies, I hadn't been checking this thread as I assumed it was dead XD

As to questions on how to update the sheet without losing your progress... It's a manual task at the moment I'm afraid... and it's reaaaaally annoying. I've started building a site to replace the sheet that won't have the same issues.

The Authority History badge sum column (L16) has an incorrect formula...

It is AND(A16:A18) but there are actually 5 badges for that, not 3... it should be AND(A16:A20).

Thought you'd like to know (and anyone else that is using it...).

Take care!

-=Janrith

I love this worksheet.  However, is it possible to have a column that allows sorting in the order in which badges appear within each group in-game?

For instance, right now all the Kings Row exploration badges are grouped within "Kings Row" on the worksheet, but in-game they're in two groups of 3 and 5 each, separated by a lot of other badges.

I haven't unlocked every badge yet, so I don't know the complete order.

Thanks!

There's a couple of reasons I haven't added the ordering; The first is that I don't actually have the canonical orderings for the badges across hero, villain and praetorian yet. Second is that the tabs with sub-headings are not easily sort-able, which leaves either removing the headings for sorting, or leaving them there for clarity.

That being said, I'm working on a site to hopefully replace the sheet and the in-game order is something I've already started implementing.

There's a couple of reasons I haven't added the ordering; The first is that I don't actually have the canonical orderings for the badges across hero, villain and praetorian yet. Second is that the tabs with sub-headings are not easily sort-able, which leaves either removing the headings for sorting, or leaving them there for clarity.

That being said, I'm working on a site to hopefully replace the sheet and the in-game order is something I've already started implementing.

That is good to hear  the sheet is nice but something like the old badge-hunter.com site would be great.

Hmm the web archive site may have badge Hunter stored in it, perhaps that may facilitate a return if you can study their old pages?

Thanks, I really appreciate the response.  When entering all the badges for a character the first time, it would be much easier to see them in game order.  However, after that it isn't that big of a deal.

One more thing.  The "Knowledgeable" badge is still listed on the "Accomplishment" tab as being purchasable from the Paragon Market.  It's also listed where it was apparently moved to, Echo: Atlas in the  "Exploration" tab.  OR, is it two badges with the same name?

Thank you!

One more thing.  The "Knowledgeable" badge is still listed on the "Accomplishment" tab as being purchasable from the Paragon Market.  It's also listed where it was apparently moved to, Echo: Atlas in the  "Exploration" tab.  OR, is it two badges with the same name?

Thanks was a duplicate sorry, thanks for picking that up.

The Echo: Galaxy City fan badge does not allow us to check it as complete.

I haven't been able to reproduce the issue with the Galaxy fan badge as of yet. It doesn't seem to effect the master doc as far as I can tell.