Badge Tracker Spreadsheet

KeyboardKitsune

Okay, I goofed.

At some time, the True/False column got clicked and another keyboard button was pushed, so now I have a few badges I cannot click when I get. How can I repair it?

Project Manager, Haphazard Projects

Founder of the L.A.U.G.H. SG

"If you don't laugh at yourself, someone else will laugh at you first!"

So, I'm a bit of a noob, but I was a major exploration badge whore. I'm trying to use your spreadsheet to find the badges I missed, but I can't make heads or tails of your coordinate system? I learned about /showfps 2 and /loc, but neither of these make sense with coordinates like -843.6 ,-406.8, -715.2 (Faultless Mystic badge in Faultline.)

The description for Weed Whacker states "Defeat 50 Circle of Thorns Succubi or Hellfrosts during Valentine's Event missions."  The Valentine's event is the only way heroes can get the badge, as those bosses don't show up anywhere else on blueside, but villains, rogues, and vigilantes can get it in the Rogue Isles or in redside missions.

At some time, the True/False column got clicked and another keyboard button was pushed, so now I have a few badges I cannot click when I get. How can I repair it?

Just copy-paste a checkbox from another spot over the busted cells, or from the menu: Insert -> Checkbox

So, I'm a bit of a noob, but I was a major exploration badge whore. I'm trying to use your spreadsheet to find the badges I missed, but I can't make heads or tails of your coordinate system?
The coordinates match the output from /loc, so you need to move around until the coordinates in the sheet match those given from /loc. That being said, it's probably the least-efficient way to find the badges; the vidiotmaps mod for the game client is probably the easiest, or viewing the badge on the paragon wiki. The paragon wiki also has a link to the vidiot map for each zone (excluding the I25 changes)

The description for Weed Whacker states "Defeat 50 Circle of Thorns Succubi or Hellfrosts during Valentine's Event missions."...

I added a bit of extra description to that effect, thanks!

I'm working on a site to hopefully replace the sheet and the in-game order is something I've already started implementing.

Awesome news.

I used to play under the handle @Purple Clown, back on Live. Now I play under @Lunchmoney

I'm in the UK and play on Reunion.

Finally got around to picking up some of the Underground badges, and found something.

Clicking the checkbox for "Keeping the Lights On" highlights columns A-F for the correct badge, but then columns G-[undefined] for "Ready for Anything", the badge below.

Clicking the checkbox for "Ready for Anything" only highlights columns A-F for its own row.

Doesn't seem to impact the counts.  Just a cosmetic thing.

A suggestion:  I've started adding the "in progress" text for a history badge to make it easier to identify which badge you are making progress for.  Some are quite obvious, but others are a bit vague.  I put these descriptions in column J of the "History" tab.  What's most interesting to me is that I haven't found anywhere that has this text.  You'd think it would be on the Paragon Wiki page for each badge, but alas....

Here's the what I have so far.  I don't have any villains, so I can't do red side.  If you'd like to use it:

Academic: Learn the history of Nemesis

Alumnus: Learn the history of Croatoa

Arachnos Rising: ?

Authority: Learn the history of the Freedom Phalanx

Digger: Learn the history behind the Hollows

Disciple: Learn the history of Hero Corps

Expert: Learn the history of the Might for Right Act

Ghost Hunter: Learn the history behind the ghost ship

Headjuiced: Read all of the resistance 'lessons' through Praetoria to earn this badge

Historian: Learn the history of the Council on Superhuman Activities

Intellectual: Learn the history of the psychic feedback loop

Just Said No to Superadine: Learn the history of Superadine

Lorekeeper: ?

Midnighter Archivist: ?

Park Stroller: ?

Pupil: Learn the history of Atlas

Researcher: Learn the history of Spanky Rabinowitz

Savant: Learn the history of the Rikti War

Scholar: Learn the history of the War on Drugs

Scholastic: ?

Starstruck: ?

Student: Learn the history of the Citizen Crime Act

Swashbuckler: ?

Technofreak: ?

The Last Word: Learn the history of First Ward

Thanks!

Clicking the checkbox for "Keeping the Lights On" highlights columns A-F for the correct badge, but then columns G-[undefined] for "Ready for Anything", the badge below.

Clicking the checkbox for "Ready for Anything" only highlights columns A-F for its own row.

Ooof... no idea how that got messed up. Thanks

I'm not finding the "Bailout Villain" badge on the checklist.

Awarded after completing the Dream Doctor mission to complete the Dilemma Diabolique trial.

What category is the badge in, and is this [bailout Hero] for hero characters?

The badge is under Achievement  ... rouge alignment when awarded (haven't switched either)

Discription:  The Freedom Phalanx and Vindicators were absorbed by Mot in their efforts to free Praetor Duncan. You worked together with a team of super powered individuals and Dream Doctor to save them and Praetor Duncan, while also destroying Diabolique once and for all.

It could be called Bailout Hero for heroes, but I'm not finding anything "bailout" or "bail" on the checklist.

@War Mage

Badge Tracking - https://cityofbadgers.com

It could be called Bailout Hero for heroes, but I'm not finding anything "bailout" or "bail" on the checklist.

I vaguely remember someone asking for Bailout hero in the past, but I couldn't get any more info. I've added it as [bailout Hero / Bailout Villain] for now.

Thanks!

Exploration -> Battle Hardened seems to be missing. It's located Between "Depths of Time" and "Midnighter Club Member"

Description: The loyal legions of Cimerora have prevailed in battle against an enemy wielding unimaginable power.

I... don't know where I got this, either in Cim or a Cim related story arc, I would guess =/

Also Missing Accomplishment: Gullible. You get it by having Null The Gull (in Pocket D) give you ULTIMATE POWER! It's in-game locations in between Probation Denied and Honorary Peacebringer.

EDIT: Never mind, Gullible is in the spreadsheet, but under Achievement instead of Accomplishment

Missing another one: Master of 5th Column Strike Force. The TF version is in there, but the SF version is not.

Exploration -> Battle Hardened seems to be missing. It's located Between "Depths of Time" and "Midnighter Club Member"

Description: The loyal legions of Cimerora have prevailed in battle against an enemy wielding unimaginable power.

I... don't know where I got this, either in Cim or a Cim related story arc, I would guess =/

There is a veteran badge with this name, but it seems like you're describing something different.  I'd be interested to know if anyone else can shed any light on this.

There can be no defense like elaborate courtesy - E.V. Lucas

My AE arcs:

Ex Machina, the story of the Tin Mage Corps.  Arc ID #11781

I was also looking for this badge, in Leonardo's check list of all current badges it's listed as an exploration badge for Cimerora, but I can't find it, I'm wondering if it's listed incorrectly on the checklist as there is a vet badge of the same name.

Is the Tried and True exploration badge on your sheet? It's the one where you have to visit the three locations for the Hero 1 plaques.

It’s the last one on the exploration tab

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting