What was the update I just got. Don't see patch notes

Heliopause

45 minutes ago, GM Arcanum said:

It was fairly minor.

We were just providing a little New Year's Gift to the players! (Check out your temporary powers when logging in) ^_^

Did it include the changes to the Winter Event or was that done in the last few days?

Atlas is still covered in snow but the zone gifts are gone, and Winter Packs are back up to 25 mil inf.

If you set a man a flame, you keep him warm for a day. If you set a man aflame, you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

1 hour ago, LQT said:

Did it include the changes to the Winter Event or was that done in the last few days?

Atlas is still covered in snow but the zone gifts are gone, and Winter Packs are back up to 25 mil inf.

Yeah I thought Winter Pack sales price was supposed to last until end of 12/31.

Then again....I guess it’s 2020 somewhere east of me already.

19 hours ago, DarknessEternal said:

"Wrong game version, run patcher and reconnect, server 20191231_596, client 20191202_560."

Ok, how?

Had that issue too. Took me a while actually but if you click on options you can reverify of something like that. 

My first thought was that we had been shut down.  Was sad 😞

4 hours ago, Sakai said:

Had that issue too. Took me a while actually but if you click on options you can reverify of something like that. 

My first thought was that we had been shut down.  Was sad 😞

there is something borked in the manifest, I have never used the beta manifest, and I've re-scanned multiple times and still have the wrong version, Help me @GM Arcanum you're my only hope! (OK maybe I should have laid off the star wars marathon)

Mayhem

It's my Oeuvre baby!

On 12/31/2019 at 2:12 PM, Crysis said:

Yep, game seems to use UTC time for most things (definitely can confirm that's when it determines "Date of appearance" in your character description.  Still throws me that it changes so early for me (4pm my time).

Funnily enough it seems to use local time for date of SG join.  So I often have characters showing in game having joined my supergroup the day before the game says they were created.

Edited by Riverdusk

On 12/31/2019 at 10:12 PM, Crysis said:

11 hours ago, Riverdusk said:

Yep, game seems to use UTC time for most things (definitely can confirm that's when it determines "Date of appearance" in your character description.  Still throws me that it changes so early for me (4pm my time).

Funnily enough it seems to use local time for date of SG join.  So I often have characters showing in game having joined my supergroup the day before the game says they were created.

Except my earlier post was made at 8:18 PM on the 31st, and according to an online check I'm in the UTC. So it was 4 hours before 2020 at that point yet still most parts of the event were no longer active.

Since many systems can turn events on/off without patches these days I have no idea if the fireworks patch did this, especially since Atlas Park is still frozen, but then at this point it's a bit late for clarity.

If you set a man a flame, you keep him warm for a day. If you set a man aflame, you keep him warm for the rest of his life.