Mercs procs

Xandyr

3 hours ago, Xandyr said:

This may be a dumb question,  but I'm Mercs/Thermal. If I put an Achilles Heel:-resist into Soldiers, will that stack with Melt Armor? 

Yes, they're different sources of the debuff.  You just can't get multiple Achilles' Heel procs stacking on top of themselves (because they overwrite each other rather than stack).

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.

On 1/17/2020 at 11:42 AM, Redlynne said:

Yes, they're different sources of the debuff.  You just can't get multiple Achilles' Heel procs stacking on top of themselves (because they overwrite each other rather than stack).

IIRC Ach Heel proc can only appear once on a target so it does stack from difference players either.

• 2 years later

But my mercs died so long ago they are now zombies.

• Haha 2

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

On 8/9/2022 at 5:58 PM, BazookaTwo said:

Would have loved for this discussion to stay on topic, instead of derailing into stuff about zombies. 

The search continues...

Well it fits the theme of this old thread. Being Zombiefied  😆