Mastermind Pet Customization

PennZephre

I'd personally love it as i have a few masterminds with a theme that differs some what from the minion sets they use, for instance a Mercs MM that is part of a high-tech UN Taskforce.....it looks a little odd to have them summon normal tier troops as opposed to similarly high-tech troops.

• 6 months later
  • 2 weeks later

I periodically necro this topic either on old subjects or starting a new one.... along with "can we have the animations from Demons MM made into a whip set" and "can we have a firearms Power Pool thing so our sword scrappers can have a shotgun or revolver too?"

• Thanks 1

This is definitely a feature I'd want. Even if it's just a few different presets. 

Especially for Beast Mastery. It just feels REALY weird to me to have a bunch of lions in a pack of wolves. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, RMS33 said:

My preference is not a customization per se, but a change to improve "quality of game" for all players versus just MMs. Reduce the size of all MM minions to "man size" or less.

So Demons and Robotics would see the biggest change. Same models and animations, but progressively smaller for the bottom two tiers. Besides, mini mercs and ninjas would be so cute, right?!?  😉

The bottom line is that many maps barely accommodate a full team of 8. Let alone adding +6 bodies ever time a MM joins. It can be like driving an econobox behind a Mack truck.

image.png.c8fa6d4756710a313c3ffe8b5309d433.png    Wow!   I can see again...  😉 

I would be.... severely.... displeased if my crew of ninjas or soliders were reduced to fire imp size. 

Make it an OPTION, and I'm okay with that. 

Inflict it upon me against my will and I'll be vocally unhappy.

• Like 1

My two cents are that henchman customization would be great, but perhaps can be accomplished through recolors and a few different model options rather than full character-level customization, especially since some of the sets don't use standard "human" models anyway. That would allow MMs to apply some level of creative control over their pets' appearance, without opening the door to the worst possible abuses.

1 hour ago, Jarrakul said:

My two cents are that henchman customization would be great, but perhaps can be accomplished through recolors and a few different model options rather than full character-level customization, especially since some of the sets don't use standard "human" models anyway. That would allow MMs to apply some level of creative control over their pets' appearance, without opening the door to the worst possible abuses.

Full on character creation wouldn't be any more open to abuse and report than character creation already is, to be honest. It's the complexity involved that would concern me. The more complex such customization would get, the more difficult this would be to implement.

But, I'd like:

Female options for Thugs, Ninjas, and Soldiers... option to have it random for female only, male only, or random

Alternate minion sets for all

Necromancy - Zombies(Current)/Spirits/... vampires???

Ninja - Ninjas(Current)/Acrobats/Robin-Hood esque Bandits

Mercenaries - Base(Current)/Sci-Fi/Vintage(Victorian/Civil War/etc)

Thugs - Gangs(Current)/Jocks&Cheerleaders/Torches&Pitchforks

Demons - Beasts(current)/Humanoid(choice of male/female)/Elementals

Beasts - Lions, Wolves, Hyenas, Bears, etc

Robots - Drones(Current)/Humanoid(Black Magic M-66/Terminator)/multi-leg drone(Crab/Spider)

An interface similar to choosing different weapons for choosing different minion sets. Like instead of Left and Right, have Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3.

• 4 months later
  • 2 years later
  • 2 months later
On 2/15/2020 at 7:37 AM, Seigmoraig said:

If it was so easy to get a bunch of friends agree to do a tasteless joke like this you would be seeing it, and we are not because it's just not as simple as rolling a character and modifying a bunch of costumes. Yeah it's possible but it's not EASY that's the kicker here

considering that multi boxing is a thing one can do in this game its not that hard to organize the 'friends' in question

Ope, another necro.

But yeah, if we had at least color customization, that would be superb.

If we could have drop-down options for minions like selecting weapons, or deciding how we want to throw our Fireball, that would be sublime.

• Like 1