Inertial Reduction for MMs does nothing

Best

After the last patch I've noticed Inertial Reduction on my beast/kin MM has no effect. Animation/sound/visuals play, end is consumed, but no effect happens for myself nor anyone in-range. No effect displays in it's Advanced Details either.

No modification of my jump height/speed, no icon on buff bar. It works on my kin corruptor and on a quick test kin MM I made on beta. So either it's something unique to my MM or something is different on beta.

Anyone else with a /kin MM able to get it to work?

2 hours ago, Best said:

No modification of my jump height/speed, no icon on buff bar. It works on my kin corruptor and on a quick test kin MM I made on beta. So either it's something unique to my MM or something is different on beta.

Anyone else with a /kin MM able to get it to work?

I am willing to bet you have an option selected with Null the Gull that *might* be causing this.

2 hours ago, macskull said:

Works fine on my Nin/Kin on live.

Which is what made me curious if what I said above is not the culprit.

I just made a Grav/Kin controller and have this same issue. The power fires but nothing changes, no icon appears and the combat attributes record nothing. I filed a ticket and they asked if I could take a screen shot, I took a series of 4, one at power click and then the next few seconds. The lack of power icon can be seen as well as the unchanged combat attribute numbers.

screenshot_200221-19-07-22.jpg

screenshot_200221-19-07-24.jpg

screenshot_200221-19-07-26.jpg

screenshot_200221-19-07-37.jpg

As I was posting, there was a post put up before mine, I had gone to null the gull before ever using inertial reduction. SO, I decided to give the suggestion a try and went back to null the gull and reversed my gull option which I thought would just stop the run speed increase of speed boost... long story short, inertial reduction now works on me and others.

Edited by dwmgxyz
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Solarverse said:

I am willing to bet you have an option selected with Null the Gull that *might* be causing this.

You have a winning bet. I tested will Null the Gull several times and he cuts off my own inertial reduction and turns it back on.