Account transfer

OnePatriot

Still, you can save the costume and make note of the AT/powersets/build, then just help the other person PL that character.  Heck, you could have them give you a heads up when they want to create said character, then go into your account and change the name of your version, so they could then use the original name...

Second account, PL to 50, profit.  Limitations as to when you can to it (not prime time) and what servers (torch/excel high population are a no go) to use multiple accounts.  Use a lower pop server to PL, transfer to whatever.

Only other limition is if you have  potato powered or not computer; second PC works.

"Farming is just more fun in my opinion, beating up hordes of angry cosplayers...."  - Coyotedancer

• 1 year later
10 hours ago, twospirited said:

hate to necro an old thread, but i was seeing if it was possible, and a ticket to the GMs confirmed it's not doable. the way the database is setup it's just not possible was the short answer to my asking about the char transfer.

See my above post, its easy to get to 50. Got to see my work schedule but may have some time tomorrow and might do some holiday PL

"Farming is just more fun in my opinion, beating up hordes of angry cosplayers...."  - Coyotedancer

On 3/1/2020 at 12:36 AM, Outrider_01 said:

Second account, PL to 50, profit.  Limitations as to when you can to it (not prime time) and what servers (torch/excel high population are a no go) to use multiple accounts.  Use a lower pop server to PL, transfer to whatever.

Only other limition is if you have  potato powered or not computer; second PC works.

Can't recall when I started dual boxing, but I have been doing so on prime time Excel without issue. I didn't do it when the server was red, but if it is even at medium, you should be fine. I've checked server numbers and they don't come close to the limit.

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

1 hour ago, Without_Pause said:

Can't recall when I started dual boxing, but I have been doing so on prime time Excel without issue. I didn't do it when the server was red, but if it is even at medium, you should be fine. I've checked server numbers and they don't come close to the limit.

I completely agree. The code of conduct is clear: 

• If there are less than 1500 people logged in to a shard you may play with up to three accounts at once.
  • If there are more than 1500 people logged into a shard you may only play with a single account.

The code of conduct also lays out penalties if you violate these rules. 

What's not really clear to me is what magic number, if there is one, makes the server display the three red dots. I would think that zone events like MSRs & Hami Raids might put more stress on the server than standard mission play, but I've really no idea. It would seem like the servers display those red dots well before the 1500. 

It should be pointed out that it is the player's responsibility to check the shard population. Very grateful that the CoC lays out how to check the population easily. 

For convenience, https://forums.homecomingservers.com/code-of-conduct/    Scroll to #5 for multi-boxing policy.

A couple of nights ago I think I checked and Excel was around 900. Again, I don't check if it is red, and I rarely do dual boxing these days but outside of heavy weekends when a patch comes out one should be good.

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."