What Set Would You Need to Complete Your Concept? (Not a Suggestions Thread)

VileTerror

I know you said: not suggestions, but damn if wouldn’t want these sets:

• Semi-Auto long ranged rifle (I want to be Simo Hathaway)
  • Shotgunnery (One/two powers in assault rifle aren’t enough and there’s no shotgun customizations)
  • mecha/robotic blast set (basically let players have the powers of robotics mastermind pets and Malta titans)

Dr Popalottadisk

Chiropractor Assault Set - from what I've heard from others it feels like you're being assaulted when they aren't meaning to.

( a little misalignment goes a long way ).

Chef Cher Nobel

Gastro-intestinal Assault Set - everything from Ghost Peppers to Horseradish, Goulash to 5 Alarm Chili, just please sign the waver first.

( plop, plop, fizz, fizz, is not going to make this go away ).

Mr. Hung Hing Cheong

Auditory Assault Set - From Liberace to Korean children's Songs, From Fingernails on a Chalkboard to a Dentist Drilling Teeth, cringe worthy.

( Ear Plugs won't hold these babies back )

Edited by Marine X

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X

I'd love a teleport assault set, like Nightcrawler in the opening scene of X-Men 2. Basically, ranged attacks but you're the projectile.

I absolutely love GW2's mesmers - phantasm attacks that do one or two large attacks then vanish would be great,

not just phantoms that hang around forever. Imagine Lightning Storm but it's a clone of you hovering there blasting for fifteen seconds, or a snipe that has a copy of you just zoom over and punch them. Telekinesis but it's a copy of you holding a shield pushing them back. A power that placates off you and taunts onto your duplicate.

Doctor Fortune  Soulwright Mother Blight Brightwarden Storm Lantern King Solar Corona Borealis
Blood Fortunado Dark/Dark Corruptor Rad/Rad Brute Gravity/Time Controller Storm/Water Defender Peacebringer Dark/Dark Tanker
The Good Missions Guide: A Heroic Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Blueside Guide Easy IO Cheat Sheet 
The Mean Missions Guide: A Villainous Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Redside Guide Fortunatas are the Bestunatas

Not a power set per se, but either a set of further power customization options or perhaps conditional costume piece, (similar to combat auras), that allowed you to have your powers come from held items, weapons, various gun-like objects, shoulder-mounted weapons, or maybe even a summoned familiar/pet...

• Like 2

At first I thought of a pie blast set, but I  went all in and  changed that into a full blown clown MM set (of course your clowns arrive by tiny car), throwing pies, using seltzer bottles & squirting flowers as ranged attacks.

On 3/1/2020 at 5:30 PM, VileTerror said:

Bondage Control - ropes, and chains, and cuffs, and . . . look, it's not sexualized or fetishized unless you make it that way!  Japan has a rich history with practical shibari for the samurai!  . . . stop looking at me like that.

Heraclea could really use a version of TP Foe that's actually a rope and lasso. 

• Like 1
QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

I’d settle for more diverse epic power pools, as many of the more recently proliferated power sets are not represented there for some ATs, whilst other themes now have more powers available (like rad armour/melee). So these are often the hole that would round out a concept build nicely. 

So for controllers, I’m talking about the sort of following epic power pools:

Rad

Darkness (my dark/dark has to rely on Soul patron, which fortunately is a thing)

Streetfighting/willpower

Some sort of sword

martial arts/katana/ninja 

bio, thorns or spines 

Also I love Controllers but all their sets are very magic themed. It would be nice to have something more natural.

e.g device control or gadget control. Web grenades, tasers, flash grenades for stunning them. Just thinking off the top of my head. It could be petless like Mind, but have faster recharging sentry guns to deploy, or something. 

Retired, October 2022.

Fallout Engineer Rad/AR Defender || Peacemoon Empathy/Psi Defender || Svarteir Dark/Dark Controller

Everlasting || UK Timezone