How do i unlock my incarnate slots?

Kill N Quill

The Incarnate slots should be unlocked the moment that you hit 50 on the Beta servers. There is also no cost to make them, so go ahead and make all of the ones that you wish to try out.

Edited by Myrmidon

Playing CoX is it’s own reward

1 hour ago, Myrmidon said:

The Incarnate slots should be unlocked the moment that you hit 50 on the Beta servers. There is also no cost to make them, so go ahead and make all of the ones that you wish to try out.

Auto-granted badges/accolades/incarnates were disabled with the last patch, although incarnate slots might still auto-grant at 50, I am not totally sure about that. Prior to the patch that disabled auto-grants, it was my experience that incarnate slots were auto-granted at character creation. The incarnate slots can now be unlocked with the /badge_grant <badge_tag> command. Here are the badge tags for the incarnate slots:

IncarnateAlphaSlot

IncarnateJudgementSlot

IncarnateInterfaceSlot

IncarnateLoreSlot

IncarnateDestinySlot

IncarnateHybridSlot

For example, to unlock the Alpha slot, type '/badge_grant IncarnateAlphaSlot' into the chat. The freebies popmenu has also been updated to include commands to unlock everything that was previously auto-granted. The most recent update is towards the end of the thread, which is where that link will take you.

Edited by AboveTheChemist
minor edits for readability
  • Thanks 3