Question about Electric control - conductive aura

KaizenSoze

According to mids and basic testing. The recovery bonus is only adds 3.13% per stack of the aura.

I think that mean if you have a recovery rate of 2. Each stack would only add .06 recovery.

2.00 x .0313 = .0626 so 10 stacks would be 2.6. It's very hard to get 10 stack for more than a few seconds.

So, are enhancement for recovery worth it? Is CA a viable recovery tool? Looks great for end drain, but what I need is recovery.

Dom endurance issues drive me nuts on my builds. Even with end procs and health-recovery procs.

Enhancement for EndMod is definitely worth it, though it's more on the drain side than on the recovery side. As you say, it's not a major amount, but... I think with 8 targets it equals Stamina. And Health at the same time. Stamina may or may not be worth slotting, but... if it is, then probably this is worth also.

Also, I think Perf Shifter should work in it as well as in Stamina as long as you have it toggled on with even a single mob around, so that may be a good choice to slot in there.

4 hours ago, KaizenSoze said:

Dom endurance issues drive me nuts on my builds. Even with end procs and health-recovery procs.

It does with me as well and a lot of people seem to ignore it. If in your set bonuses you still don't have a good end recov I would recommend picking up soul mastery and get dark consumption, or Mu mastery and get power sink since that would synergize well with the electric set. Early levels... meh. 

But to address the question I would skip it.

Looking at Mids tho you can five slot it. Put Num's proc, miracle's proc, and three slot it with Efficacy adaptors. And that way you can two slot health with Preventive medicine proc and panacea's proc. 

I have Elec/Elec and for me the only reason to have end mods IOs in Conductive Aura was to keep NPCs drained not to have +End for me. It doesnt make a huge difference for your own end. Electric should be one of the powersets more end heavy than the rest.

I run with 1 miracle in health 1 perf shifter + chance + perf shifter end mods + 1 end mod IO in stamina. Still my end bar was going empty quick.

Best fix for this was reach Incarnate level. 

Yeah, I have it frankenslotted like most. I did put an Energy Manipulator: Chance for Stun in there. It's a nice bit of bonus mitigation, but I'm not sure if I will leave that in there. Definitely put one slot of EndMod in there and you will floor enemies' End in no time.

I have it slotted with 2 Efficacy Adaptor, EndMod and EndMod/End. I can tell a difference on my Endurance between standing in the mob and standing outside of it. It's not a huge difference, but it is definitely a difference. Drains the heck out of the enemies, though. I also recommend an Energy Manipulator: Chance for Stun in there. It's a nice bonus control.