No One Left Behind - Achievement Badge

Rooster Gold

This badge is a pain to get so thought I'd share how ( after several attempts ) I finally did it.

Also I could not find any detailed help anywhere online pertaining to obtaining this badge.

TLDR: Don't murder the 1st boss.

PPD 1st - Don't rescue Lawrence Harken until you've found all 12 PPD beforehand. ( Could be a bug or intentional, dunno )

Bring at least 1 friend with you.

Badge grants during mission if successful not on completion.

1st run the mission arc "Bad People, Good Intentions" from "Roy Cooling" or via ( Ouroboros Hero or Vigilante lvl 25-29 arc # 19.01 )

https://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Roy_Cooling#Bad_People.2C_Good_Intentions

In the 1st mission do not choose the dialect option to blow up the Boss at the end surrounded by explosive barrels Louie Dogger.

You must choose the option to save him or not enough police spawn at the badge mission.

The other missions leading up to the badge mission you can run normally, as they seem to have no adverse consequences.

When you get to the badge mission Find Lawrence Harken clear the area but Hold off on killing Mr. Y until you're ready.

Also take notice of the side doors in front of the elevators.

Take out Mr. Y, all heck will break loose ( 5min timer & fire starts ), use the door ( It has stairs pictured on it ) to go up and start looking for the PPD.

There's what looks like to me more that 1 floor above where found Mr. Y to search, I think its only 2 but its hectic and my perception might be off.

If you find Lawrence Harken before all 12PPD don't rescue him just yet ( This could be a bug I don't know ).

If you find all 12PPD it should grant the badge in mission right then and there.

If you want to save Harken as well, choose the dialog that says run at the end, I think its the 2nd option. ( I never took time to read them )

The other option ( that I never read ) he just stands there and wont speak to you again.

Hope this helps.

TLDR: Don't murder the 1st boss.

PPD 1st - Don't rescue Lawrence Harken until you've found all 12 PPD beforehand. ( Could be a bug or intentional, dunno )

Bring at least 1 friend with you.

Badge grants during mission if successful not on completion.

Happy Badging 🤩

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

There are two levels upstairs from Mr. Y.  As soon as you defeat him, the 5 min timer starts.  As you approach the elevator he's standing near, you'll see the emergency stairway on the left.  This gets you to the first level.  To get to the second level, there's another emergency stairway next to the elevator to the west (?)

There are approx 6 police officers to save on the first floor and the rest are on the 2nd.  They're all laying on the floor so they're hard to see in the smoke and flames.  If you have the targetting macro, it makes them easier to find.

I had a problem with the mission ending too quickly too but I figured out what happened.  You only have to lead Harken to the entrance of the zone that you find him in.  I kept trying to take him all the way out and kept ending the mission before we could get the badge!?

Use this target macro to find the victims quickly:

/macro Find, "targetname Injured"

Edited by Display Name
  • Thanks 2

@Super Whatsit

Superbase passcode (Excelsior) is "passcode-6475"

It's all a Nemesis plot.  But not everything is a Nemesis plot!

• 5 months later

This was a helpful guide - thankyou. Just completed this arc solo, thought I'd add some thoughts.

The macro was certainly helpful, I did a macro for a keyword of "Rogue" which picked up the PPD on the floor easily. I managed to find all 12 and then defeated the boss to save Lawrence Harken, I chose the second dialogue option but didn't bother leading him out, I just went to the exit and the mission completed. I then went on to complete the arc for the "Helping Hand" badge.

A note on the timed mission, I was inside the map when the timer ran out and didn't die, whether that's a bug I don't know.

On the latter missions within the arc, the final mission is very long - you'll need to defeat Castillo as an AV who messes around a 2-3 times disappearing for dialogue interventions etc. A malta EB will also appear after he's died, so bring a lot of inspirations and be ready for a long fight.

• Thanks 1

• 8 months later

I just got this badge on the third try with the help of this guide.  Here are a couple more thoughts on getting this:

• The inured Rogue PPD seem to spawn randomly throughout the two floors.  At least, they weren't in the same positions each time I ran this.  There are probably several locations where they might be.
  • The first time through, I found 5 Injured Rogue PPD on the first level after Mr. X and 6 on the second level (the timer ran out before I could find the 12th).  The second time, I only found 3 on the first level before logging out to reset the mission.  On the third run, I found 5 on the first level and 7 on the second level.  

BTW, it's sort of annoying that this is on the 4th mission of a run, given the likelihood of needing to run it multiple times.  Fortunately, the first three missions in Roy Cooling's arc are quick and easily stealthable, so it doesn't take too long to get to the fourth mission. 

1 hour ago, Glacier Peak said:

The target bind mentioned in this thread is your friend. 

I used it.  Somehow still managed not to find all the Injured Rogue PPD the first two times through. 

Edited by Zhym

I've the run arc many times,  you can blow up the boss in mission 1 and still get the badge.

The injured cops spawn in random spots on the two floors.   use the target macro and carefully check around all elevator doors, check each office and room on the floors.  

It is easy to miss one as you do need to be close enough for the macro to target them.

• Thanks 2

25 alts with all the badges!