Where to find Praetorian Arcs

Replacement

Hey folks, it occurs to me there are still a ton of arcs (maybe during task forces I haven't ran?) I don't really know much about (WARNING: Spoilers inbound)

In particular, I'm looking for:

• When Aurora got her body back from Mother Mayhem
  • Literally anything about Desdemona - pre-fall
  • The big one: the fall of Praetoria.

Please let me know which contacts kick off these plotlines or which TFs they're from.

I do remember that Desdemona figures quite a bit in Rogue alignment missions.  No easy way I know of to just get and play those. 

• Thanks 1
QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

1 hour ago, Replacement said:

Hey folks, it occurs to me there are still a ton of arcs (maybe during task forces I haven't ran?) I don't really know much about (WARNING: Spoilers inbound)

In particular, I'm looking for:

• When Aurora got her body back from Mother Mayhem
  • Literally anything about Desdemona - pre-fall
  • The big one: the fall of Praetoria.

Please let me know which contacts kick off these plotlines or which TFs they're from.

Aurora gets her body back in the MoM (Minds of Mayhem?) trial. It's incarnate content. You need a league, it's available in the LFG queue

Belladonna Vetrano and Number Six (I think) cover the fall of Praetoria that isn't being covered by the trials. Both of them are incarnate story arcs.

• Thanks 1

As a poster-child for the Aligment system in Going Rogue, Pre-Praetoria Desdemona shows up in only Tip and Alignment missions for Rogues and Villains showing her transition from Villain to Hero as shown on her wiki page, as well as one Blueside alignment mission. Her counterpart Maelstrom similarly largely appears in Blueside Alignment missions. As for appearances not listed there: She then shows up in the Underground Incarnate Trial, Belladonna Vetrano's arc and the Magisterium Incarnate Trial. Post-Praetoria shows up in Provost Marchand & Mr G's Primal Earth arcs.

• Thanks 1

Check out the Unofficial Homecoming Wiki! Contributions welcome!

You may already know this, but to acquire tip missions (and alignment I think but not sure) you can use a mission computer in supergroup base and buy them with reward merits.  That way you dont have to depend on RNG to drop the one you need.

• Like 6

5 hours ago, summers said:

The TPN Campus Trial has a big reveal about Cole/Tyrant, while the Post Praetoria content linked above fleshes out most of the rest.

The reveal itself is from The Underground Trial. The TPN Trial is us using that reveal as propaganda against Emperor Cole to get the Praetorian civilians on our side. I think it does repeat the basic info of the reveal in some of the in-mission text, but that can be a bit harder to pay attention to since it'll come up during combat. The initial reveal in The Underground trial is more memorable, in my opinion, since it's done in a cut-scene at the end of the trial (so you're basically forced to watch and take the information in).