A Claws/Elec and War Mace/Elec build. 90% to all except Toxic.

Sovera

I was kicking around ideas in another thread about a Claws/Elec Tanker. Now, this is absolutely nothing new. Claws/Elec has been a staple of CoH's community so I'm jus re-threading well walked ground, but, since I have not seen these around when I browsed the forums I'll leave them here to see if others can spot further refinements or for new players.

As I mentioned in the other thread it is all about maneuvering the Tanker ATO and the 20.4% total its unique gives once stacked three times, plus 5% of Barrier for 25.4% total.

HD only shows one stack when we slot it in, so we need to account for another 13.6% plus 5% from Barrier. So, if HD shows 90% we know it's a waste since there will be another 18.6% going over the cap. In practical testing while monitoring resists the proc goes off like a machine gun in a damage aura so Elec plays well with it and the stacks not just happen fast but stay up without micro managing.

That's to say it's on purpose that I've not slotted things like Tough or Charged Armor/Conductive Shield since resists are already at 71.6%. 71.6% + 18.6% = 90.2% (not accounting for the scaling resists of Reactive Defenses). I did not try to lower Energy since it is tied with Negative so let it overcap if it must.

This is the Claws version.

Claws was picked due to being self contained in terms of AoE. Except, not so. The -Scrapper- version is self contained making a gapless Follow-up, Shockwave, Spin AoE rotation. The Tanker version has an extra five seconds tacked on to Spin and two more to Shockwave (for reasons) no longer allowing the satisfying rotation. Now a Slash must be added to it but so be it, the -res will help.

Claws is cheap in endurance, the animations are all fast, the recharges decently low, Follow-up plays well with auras and etc. It also stacks twice which makes up for the lower damage of Claws. Wicked energy claw skins too, I love them.

Because I wanted two damage procs in each attack I took Tactics to put the Gaussian proc in it. And because I do friendly arena duels I also took Focused Accuracy, which, obviously, can be substituted for whatever is desired.

Spoiler

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.7
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Magic Tanker
Primary Power Set: Electric Armor
Secondary Power Set: Claws
Power Pool: Flight
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Leadership
Power Pool: Fighting
Ancillary Pool: Energy Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Charged Armor -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), EndRdx-I(3)
Level 1: Swipe -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(3), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(5), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(5), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(7)
Level 2: Lightning Field -- SprGntFis-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), SprGntFis-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(7), SprGntFis-Rchg/+Absorb(9), SprMghoft-Rchg/Res%(9), PrfShf-End%(11), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(11)
Level 4: Slash -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(15), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(17), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(17), AchHee-ResDeb%(19), TchofLadG-%Dam(19)
Level 6: Static Shield -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(21), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(21), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(23)
Level 8: Hover -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-ResDam%(23), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(25), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(25)
Level 10: Conductive Shield -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), GldArm-End/Res(27)
Level 12: Energize -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(27), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(29), Prv-Heal/Rchg(29), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(31), Prv-Absorb%(31)
Level 14: Fly -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 16: Spin -- SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(31), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(33), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(33)
Level 18: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(34)
Level 20: Follow Up -- Hct-Dam%(A), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(34), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(34), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), Hct-Acc/Rchg(36), TchofDth-Dam%(36)
Level 22: Afterburner -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 24: Lightning Reflexes -- Flight-I(A)
Level 26: Power Sink -- EffAdp-EndMod/EndRdx(A), EffAdp-EndMod/Rchg(37)
Level 28: Focus -- Apc-Dam%(A), Apc-Dmg/Rchg(37), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), Apc-Acc/Rchg(39), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(39), GldJvl-Dam%(39)
Level 30: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(40)
Level 32: Tactics -- AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx/Rchg(A), AdjTrg-EndRdx/Rchg(40), GssSynFr--Build%(40), AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx(48)
Level 35: Focused Accuracy -- AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx/Rchg(A), AdjTrg-EndRdx/Rchg(42), RctRtc-ToHit(42), RctRtc-Pcptn(42), AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx(50)
Level 38: Shockwave -- FrcFdb-Rechg%(A), OvrFrc-Dam/KB(43), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(43), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(43), KntCrs-Rechg/EndRdx(45), PstBls-Dam%(45)
Level 41: Grounded -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(45), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(46), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(46)
Level 44: Boxing -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(46), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(48), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(48)
Level 47: Tough -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 49: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(50), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(50)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Gauntlet
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(13), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(13)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(15)
Level 0: Freedom Phalanx Reserve
Level 0: Portal Jockey
Level 0: Task Force Commander
Level 0: The Atlas Medallion
Level 50: Musculature Radial Paragon
------------

This is the War Mace version. I was leveling the Claws version and thinking, but Sov, WM also is self-contained in terms of AoE, and this came out. While Claws can stack Follow-up twice which also makes the aura tick harder WM just starts hitting harder out of the box without needing to run a rotation twice to stack Follow-up.

Using HD numbers with Follow-up stacked twice:

- Slash: 228 (takes a -res proc which boosts the damage of the other attacks but this is not taken into consideration since if anyone is using this proc in a team the whole team benefits from it. It is just for something like Pylon runs that this would matter, IMO).  Jawbreaker: 207

- Focus: 275. Clobber 342.

- Follow-up: 198. Shatter: 291

- Lightning Field with Claws: 24. Lightning Field with Mace: 16.

WM is not smooth and fluid. All the animations are suuuuper sloooow (except Clobber waifu) but make up for it with crunch and raw power.

Sadly, the old devs really had a bone(r) about making players suffer for... reasons? So the first AoE opens not at 16 but 28. 'Hai gais, have fun leveling to 28 with no AoE. No no, it's fine, no need to thank us'. Which is just disgusting and a turn-off in a game where examplaring removes powers. (Fortunately the Homecoming devs don't have this. Despite what HD will still show Whirlwind mace was recently flipped so it opens at level 20, not 28). But at least due to the longer animations this one really -is- self contained allowing for Whirlwind Mace, Crowd Control and Shatter to be ran back to back. With the Tanker buffs Shatter should be almost an 70% cone, which is decent.

Now WM is nipping at Titan Weapon's in terms of raw power but it also comes chockful of soft CC in terms of knock downs and knock ups which plays very well with Force Feedback procs, which is good, because it is also pretty darn endurance heavy and Energize + Power Sink will want to be recharged soon and often.

In fact, I really wanted to fit in Physical Perfection but I don't have free powers to remove. Someone less married to flying as I am can just ditch Afterburner and use a different travel power. But I suspect Energize and Power Sink will be enough to keep things going on their own.

Spoiler

Level 50 Magic Tanker
Primary Power Set: Electric Armor
Secondary Power Set: War Mace
Power Pool: Flight
Ancillary Pool: Energy Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Charged Armor -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), EndRdx-I(3)
Level 1: Bash -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(3), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(5), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(5), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(7)
Level 2: Lightning Field -- SprGntFis-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), SprGntFis-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(7), SprGntFis-Rchg/+Absorb(9), SprMghoft-Rchg/Res%(9), PrfShf-End%(11), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(11)
Level 4: Jawbreaker -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(15), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(17), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(17), TchofDth-Dam%(19), KBDist-I(19)
Level 6: Static Shield -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(21), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(21), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(23)
Level 8: Hover -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-ResDam%(23), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(25), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(25)
Level 10: Conductive Shield -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), EndRdx-I(27)
Level 12: Energize -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(29), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(31), Prv-Heal/Rchg(31), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(31), Prv-Absorb%(33)
Level 14: Fly -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 16: Build Up -- AdjTrg-Rchg(A), RctRtc-ToHit(27), AdjTrg-ToHit/Rchg(29), AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx/Rchg(33), GssSynFr--Build%(33), RctRtc-ToHit/Rchg(40)
Level 18: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(34)
Level 20: Clobber -- Hct-Dam%(A), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(34), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(34), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), Hct-Acc/Rchg(36), TchofDth-Dam%(36)
Level 22: Afterburner -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 24: Lightning Reflexes -- Flight-I(A)
Level 26: Power Sink -- EffAdp-EndMod/EndRdx(A), EffAdp-EndMod/Rchg(37)
Level 28: Whirling Mace -- SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(37), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(37), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(39), Erd-%Dam(39)
Level 30: Grounded -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(40), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(42), UnbGrd-Max HP%(42)
Level 32: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(40)
Level 35: Shatter -- SprGntFis-Acc/Dmg(A), SprGntFis-Dmg/Rchg(42), SprGntFis-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(43), EndRdx-I(43), Obl-%Dam(48), Erd-%Dam(50)
Level 38: Crowd Control -- FrcFdb-Rechg%(A), Arm-Dam%(43), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(45), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), Arm-Acc/Rchg(45), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(46)
Level 41: Focused Accuracy -- HO:Cyto(A), HO:Cyto(46)
Level 44: Boxing -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(46), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(48), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(48)
Level 47: Tough -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 49: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(50), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(50)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(13), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(13)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(15)
Level 50: Musculature Radial Paragon
------------

Edited by Sovera

8 minutes ago, Caulderone said:

Clobber and Whirling Mace were flipped in the Jan. 23rd patch (page 4).  WM now comes at 20, Clobber at 28.

Dudacious, you're a god send. I did vaguely remember this but was looking for the patch notes and got distracted and forgot what I was doing. This will make WM -so- much easier to level. Thank the heavens the new devs are smarter about this than the old ones.

And so has Martial Arts. My goodess, Dragon's Tail at 20! I can do *things* with Storm Kick's 7.5% 10%(!) defense to all.

Back to the drawing board.

Edited by Sovera

I love that you pursued this. I did the same with a Stone Tank I built. Technically, I did it for a 2nd build where I wanted to be indestructible... even if it was overkill. Without incarnates, I have the following:

In Granite:

Resistance: S/L/F/C/T = 90%, E/N = 84.6% (1 Tanker ATO away from 90...which is automatic), P = 77.5% (2 Tanker ATO away from 90...which is typically automatic).

Defense: S/L/E/N/F/C = 48%. Psi = 16.8% 

Regen = 324% (539% if rooted)

HP = 3534 (perma capped Earth's Embrace with Hasten, FF procs)

Run Speed = 28 mph+ (15 mph if rooted)

Out of Granite: It's nothing great, but then again the idea of going for high Psi resistance is so I don't have to switch out of Granite :). But if desperate, I get the following (assuming 2 ATO procs):

Res | Def: S/L (48.0% | 36%), E/N (27.4% | 38.9%), F/C (70.8% | 16.8%), Toxic (75.9%|*), Psi (90% | 51.4%)

Run Speed = whatever the hell I want (25.2+ mph if rooted)

+ : assumes I have the run speed base empowerment, which gives 2.86 mph

Spoiler

Proc-Rocks - Stone-SS-Soul Tank.mxd

Proc Rocks: Level 50 Technology Tanker
Primary Power Set: Stone Armor
Secondary Power Set: Super Strength
Power Pool: Teleportation
Ancillary Pool: Soul Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Rock Armor -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 1: Jab -- PrfZng-Acc/Rchg(A)
Level 2: Earth's Embrace -- Pnc-Heal/EndRedux(A), ImpArm-ResPsi(3), Pnc-EndRdx/Rchg(3), Pnc-Heal/Rchg(5), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux/Rchg(5), Pnc-Heal(7)
Level 4: Teleport -- WntGif-ResSlow(A)
Level 6: Mud Pots -- Arm-Dmg(A), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(11), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(13), Arm-Acc/Rchg(13), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(15), Arm-Dam%(15)
Level 8: Rooted -- NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx(A), NmnCnv-Heal(17), RgnTss-Regen+(17), RgnTss-Heal/EndRdx(19)
Level 10: Boxing -- Hct-Dmg(A), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(19), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(21), Hct-Acc/Rchg(21), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(23), Hct-Dam%(23)
Level 12: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(25), GifoftheA-Run+(25)
Level 14: Stone Skin -- ImpArm-ResPsi(A), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(27), ImpSki-Status(27)
Level 16: Tough -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), ImpArm-ResPsi(29)
Level 18: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(29)
Level 20: Knockout Blow -- SprGntFis-Rchg/+Absorb(A), SprGntFis-Acc/Dmg(31), SprGntFis-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(31), FrcFdb-Rechg%(31), FrcFdb-Dmg/EndRdx/KB(33), SprGntFis-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34)
Level 22: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(33), GifoftheA-Run+(33)
Level 24: Taunt -- PrfZng-Acc/Rchg(A)
Level 26: Minerals -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-ResDam%(34), GifoftheA-Run+(34)
Level 28: Tactics -- GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(A), GssSynFr--Build%(36)
Level 30: Crystal Armor -- ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(A), GifoftheA-Run+(36), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(36)
Level 32: Granite Armor -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-ResDam(37), GifoftheA-Run+(37), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(37), LucoftheG-Def(39), ImpArm-ResPsi(39)
Level 35: Gloom -- Apc-Dmg(A), Apc-Dam%(39)
Level 38: Foot Stomp -- SprMghoft-Rchg/Res%(A), SprMghoft-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(40), SprMghoft-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(40), SprMghoft-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(40), SprMghoft-Acc/Dmg(42), FrcFdb-Rechg%(42)
Level 41: Darkest Night -- DarWtcDsp-ToHitDeb(A), DarWtcDsp-ToHitDeb/Rchg(42), DarWtcDsp-ToHitdeb/Rchg/EndRdx(43), DarWtcDsp-Rchg/EndRdx(43), DarWtcDsp-ToHitDeb/EndRdx(43), DarWtcDsp-Slow%(45)
Level 44: Dark Obliteration -- Rgn-Dmg(A), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(45), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(46), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(46), Rgn-Knock%(46)
Level 47: Summon Widow -- SlbAll-Build%(A), SlbAll-Acc/Rchg(48), SlbAll-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), SlbAll-Dmg/Rchg(48), SlbAll-Dmg/EndRdx(50)
Level 49: Brimstone Armor -- ImpArm-ResPsi(A), Ags-ResDam(50), Ags-Psi/Status(50)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- UnbLea-Stlth(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Rest -- EndMod-I(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(7), Mrc-Rcvry+(9), NmnCnv-Heal(9)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(11)
Level 50: Void Radial Final Judgement 
Level 50: Diamagnetic Radial Flawless Interface 
Level 50: Ageless Core Epiphany 
Level 50: Agility Partial Radial Revamp 
------------

I likely could go for a better out-of-granite build that would pair with the in-granite build, but I think it would cost me in run-speed. I may re-attack by building for an out of granite build, and just have the in-granite as a fall back for big fights. But eh, I'm happy with the way it is.

Edited by Bopper

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

18 minutes ago, Bopper said:

I love that you pursued this. I did the same with a Stone Tank I built. Technically, I did it for a 2nd build where I wanted to be indestructible... even if it was overkill. Without incarnates, I have the following:

In Granite:

Resistance: S/L/F/C/T = 90%, E/N = 84.6% (1 Tanker ATO away from 90...which is automatic), P = 77.5% (2 Tanker ATO away from 90...which is typically automatic).

Defense: S/L/E/N/F/C = 48%. Psi = 16.8% 

Regen = 324% (539% if rooted)

HP = 3534 (perma capped Earth's Embrace with Hasten, FF procs)

Run Speed = 28 mph+ (15 mph if rooted)

Out of Granite: It's nothing great, but then again the idea of going for high Psi resistance is so I don't have to switch out of Granite :). But if desperate, I get the following (assuming 2 ATO procs):

Res | Def: S/L (48.0% | 36%), E/N (27.4% | 38.9%), F/C (70.8% | 16.8%), Toxic (75.9%|*), Psi (90% | 51.4%)

Run Speed = whatever the hell I want (25.2+ mph if rooted)

+ : assumes I have the run speed base empowerment, which gives 2.86 mph

Reveal hidden contents

Proc-Rocks - Stone-SS-Soul Tank.mxd 5.45 kB · 0 downloads

Proc Rocks: Level 50 Technology Tanker
Primary Power Set: Stone Armor
Secondary Power Set: Super Strength
Power Pool: Teleportation
Ancillary Pool: Soul Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Rock Armor -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 1: Jab -- PrfZng-Acc/Rchg(A)
Level 2: Earth's Embrace -- Pnc-Heal/EndRedux(A), ImpArm-ResPsi(3), Pnc-EndRdx/Rchg(3), Pnc-Heal/Rchg(5), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux/Rchg(5), Pnc-Heal(7)
Level 4: Teleport -- WntGif-ResSlow(A)
Level 6: Mud Pots -- Arm-Dmg(A), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(11), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(13), Arm-Acc/Rchg(13), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(15), Arm-Dam%(15)
Level 8: Rooted -- NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx(A), NmnCnv-Heal(17), RgnTss-Regen+(17), RgnTss-Heal/EndRdx(19)
Level 10: Boxing -- Hct-Dmg(A), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(19), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(21), Hct-Acc/Rchg(21), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(23), Hct-Dam%(23)
Level 12: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(25), GifoftheA-Run+(25)
Level 14: Stone Skin -- ImpArm-ResPsi(A), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(27), ImpSki-Status(27)
Level 16: Tough -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), ImpArm-ResPsi(29)
Level 18: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(29)
Level 20: Knockout Blow -- SprGntFis-Rchg/+Absorb(A), SprGntFis-Acc/Dmg(31), SprGntFis-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(31), FrcFdb-Rechg%(31), FrcFdb-Dmg/EndRdx/KB(33), SprGntFis-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34)
Level 22: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(33), GifoftheA-Run+(33)
Level 24: Taunt -- PrfZng-Acc/Rchg(A)
Level 26: Minerals -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-ResDam%(34), GifoftheA-Run+(34)
Level 28: Tactics -- GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(A), GssSynFr--Build%(36)
Level 30: Crystal Armor -- ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(A), GifoftheA-Run+(36), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(36)
Level 32: Granite Armor -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-ResDam(37), GifoftheA-Run+(37), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(37), LucoftheG-Def(39), ImpArm-ResPsi(39)
Level 35: Gloom -- Apc-Dmg(A), Apc-Dam%(39)
Level 38: Foot Stomp -- SprMghoft-Rchg/Res%(A), SprMghoft-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(40), SprMghoft-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(40), SprMghoft-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(40), SprMghoft-Acc/Dmg(42), FrcFdb-Rechg%(42)
Level 41: Darkest Night -- DarWtcDsp-ToHitDeb(A), DarWtcDsp-ToHitDeb/Rchg(42), DarWtcDsp-ToHitdeb/Rchg/EndRdx(43), DarWtcDsp-Rchg/EndRdx(43), DarWtcDsp-ToHitDeb/EndRdx(43), DarWtcDsp-Slow%(45)
Level 44: Dark Obliteration -- Rgn-Dmg(A), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(45), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(46), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(46), Rgn-Knock%(46)
Level 47: Summon Widow -- SlbAll-Build%(A), SlbAll-Acc/Rchg(48), SlbAll-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), SlbAll-Dmg/Rchg(48), SlbAll-Dmg/EndRdx(50)
Level 49: Brimstone Armor -- ImpArm-ResPsi(A), Ags-ResDam(50), Ags-Psi/Status(50)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- UnbLea-Stlth(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Rest -- EndMod-I(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(7), Mrc-Rcvry+(9), NmnCnv-Heal(9)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(11)
Level 50: Void Radial Final Judgement 
Level 50: Diamagnetic Radial Flawless Interface 
Level 50: Ageless Core Epiphany 
Level 50: Agility Partial Radial Revamp 
------------

I likely could go for a better out-of-granite build that would pair with the in-granite build, but I think it would cost me in run-speed. I may re-attack by building for an out of granite build, and just have the in-granite as a fall back for big fights. But eh, I'm happy with the way it is.

Take a look at the other one I just posted, Blooper. It's even more ridiculous than a granite tank since no downsides 😄 Okay, it doesn't have the huge HP buffer.

Edited by Sovera