Name issue

Athalwolf

Hi gang.

Not sure how many of you remember me from Defiant and Union servers back in the day.

Anyway I been rebuilding my old alts and ran into an issue.

Athalwolf was taken...

I've a bit of an issue with this as not only was Athalwolf my Global since day one...and is here also.

But it has also been my Forum name since day one.

My main thing that gets under my skin. Is it has also been the name I fought under in the SCA since '91.

"Everybody" in and out of game knows me as Athalwolf.

If you have a parked alt or not playing this one anymore. PLEASE send me in game e-mail @Athalwolf and let me know the name is available again.

Thanx and happy hunting 2 u

9 hours ago, Athalwolf said:

Hi gang.

Not sure how many of you remember me from Defiant and Union servers back in the day.

Anyway I been rebuilding my old alts and ran into an issue.

Athalwolf was taken...

I've a bit of an issue with this as not only was Athalwolf my Global since day one...and is here also.

But it has also been my Forum name since day one.

My main thing that gets under my skin. Is it has also been the name I fought under in the SCA since '91.

"Everybody" in and out of game knows me as Athalwolf.

If you have a parked alt or not playing this one anymore. PLEASE send me in game e-mail @Athalwolf and let me know the name is available again.

Thanx and happy hunting 2 u

Good luck on your quest for retrieving your name. It might not sound like a desirable approach, but the name might be available on one of the other servers. It's a lousy way to go, since Excelsior is probably the most populated server, but I know it'll be hard finding the person unless they are playing the toon in game and you send a random tell.

Edited by Bopper

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

9 hours ago, Bopper said:

Good luck on your quest for retrieving your name. It might not sound like a desirable approach, but the name might be available on one of the other servers. It's a lousy way to go, since Excelsior is probably the most populated server, but I know it'll be hard finding the person unless they are playing the toon in game and you send a random tell.

Or they could just /friend Athalwolf server-side, then right click on the name in their Friends List and Add Note. It'll give you the global name in the Combat tab.

@Hop Dodger is the person you're looking for on Excelsior. Now you can leave them an offline message asking for the name to be released.

I've found most people in these situations are willing to release the name. All the same, good luck.

Edited by Cobalt Azurean
  • Thanks 1

Stay True, Stay Blue.

CoHForumSignatureBanner_i21_296x62_CoalitionText_Size12.jpg.c03eb0b3911f764e8955e6f95f302974.jpg

9 hours ago, Six Six said:

Hey. I just tried it and got it. I have Athalwolf (on hold for you) on Reunion. Just message me in-game (@Six-Six) so we can coordinate the transfer if you want it on Reunion. Hope it helps.

Tnx for the assist my friend. but would like to stay on only one server. being on Defiant and Union with a dozen alts on each was killing me lol.

Hold that name with pride. Means proud wolf...so ofc I always made him claws. first regen then ss then finally and kept as wp

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Cobalt Azurean said:

Or they could just /friend Athalwolf server-side, then right click on the name in their Friends List and Add Note. It'll give you the global name in the Combat tab.

@Hop Dodger is the person you're looking for on Excelsior. Now you can leave them an offline message asking for the name to be released.

I've found most people in these situations are willing to release the name. All the same, good luck.

Nice, didnt know that. Thanks

• Like 1

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn