Hero 1 (spoilers!)

Lady Grey Task Force

Hero 1 is a *hero* of Britainnia and would *never* side with the Rikti.  Period.  Please create a sequel that fixes this.  It's *ok* for him to *temporarily* slip, but  *obviously* he would be a HERO of the Primal Earth no matter what!

*create a child of Hero 1 that defects.  Anything.  But please respect Hero 1.  Did I mention that I'm an American?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

@Super Whatsit

Superbase passcode (Excelsior) is "passcode-6475"

It's all a Nemesis plot.  But not everything is a Nemesis plot!

Yeah. You need to run through his related content again and see what's actually happened to him, lore-wise. There's a reason he is the way he is. He's not a quisling.

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

5 hours ago, Display Name said:

Lady Grey Task Force

Hero 1 is a *hero* of Britainnia and would *never* side with the Rikti.  Period.  Please create a sequel that fixes this.  It's *ok* for him to *temporarily* slip, but  *obviously* he would be a HERO of the Primal Earth no matter what!

*create a child of Hero 1 that defects.  Anything.  But please respect Hero 1.  Did I mention that I'm an American?

38 minutes ago, Display Name said:

Ok!  No one ever reads the Notes and Briefing...  😞

You'd think that for someone so gungho for Hero 1 that yes, you would ready all the dialog, notes a briefings for the TF.

It appears that you have not played through Mender Ramiel's arc or you'd be aware that there is more to Hero 1's story.

Respect indeed.  😕

😋

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

Lol!  Ok, so no.  I was a teammate on Lady Grey task force and we didn't review the notes!?  I had trouble keeping up!

Thanks for the pointers!  It seems like I need to solo the LGTF!?

@Super Whatsit

Superbase passcode (Excelsior) is "passcode-6475"

It's all a Nemesis plot.  But not everything is a Nemesis plot!

9 hours ago, Display Name said:

Lol!  Ok, so no.  I was a teammate on Lady Grey task force and we didn't review the notes!?  I had trouble keeping up!

Thanks for the pointers!  It seems like I need to solo the LGTF!?

Or you could just read ParagonWiki.

• Like 1

If you want to be godlike, pick anything.

If you want to be GOD, pick a TANK!