Ice/fire or fire/Ice

Jawbreaker

On 3/30/2020 at 11:17 PM, Jawbreaker said:

Which do you play, and why? Hopefully because it's a fun and satisfying combo. I have a concept but can't quite decide on which combo of fire and ice I want to use

Are you looking for numbers/performance?  If performance, do you care more about damage or survivability?

Do you have any end-game goals such as main tanking iTrials, off-tanking iTrials, only doing damage in iTrials, or level 54 content only?  These will determine what's best for you.

Side note: /Ice Armor is one of the weakest defense sets because it has gaping holes in energy resist and psy resist.  iTrials are mainly energy damage.  One iTrial is purely psychic damage.

• Like 1

I'm just looking for a general idea of how each combo works performance-wise. My main goal is always fun, which for me, breaks down to performance/survivability, then the way the sets feel during game play.

Off that's rough for /Ice. I know filling the psi hole isn't easy, or at least wasn't back in the day

Ask me about my City Of Heroes patch problem https://levelzeroems.com/search?q=City of Heroes

11 minutes ago, Jawbreaker said:

I'm just looking for a general idea of how each combo works performance-wise. My main goal is always fun, which for me, breaks down to performance/survivability, then the way the sets feel during game play.

Off that's rough for /Ice. I know filling the psi hole isn't easy, or at least wasn't back in the day

Straight forward, if you want performance for survivability go /Dark Armour for insane heal and great resist, or /Radiation Armour for great resists and high regen.

/Fire Armour is traditionally only useful for fire farming due to Burn AOE damage.

Neither Ice Melee nor Fire Melee are good for anything in particular. 

Single target best are Titan Weapons (broken OP), Claws (very well known for great single target), Dark Melee, Stone Melee, sometimes Super Strength

Balanced best are Titan Weapons (brokem OP), Claws (if you don't mind cones), and Super Strength

AOE best are Titan Weapons (broken OP), and Spines

• Like 1

I love ice armor. it's underrated and one of the best armor sets. you get so much utility, easily soft capped to energy, neg energy, smashing, lethal and capped resist to cold with moderate resist to fire. energy absoption which saps bosses and below to 0 end recovering you endurance and adding to your def to all but psi. hoarfrost which is a dull pain clone. and 2! PBAoE aggro grabbers, icicles and chilling embrace. if you want it you also get hibernate, an amazing phase power that heals you and recovers endurance

I would go fire melee/ice armor for the fun factor. i've seen some do some amazing things with a good patron pool for some more AoE other than fire sword circle, you could even go fire mastery and go the melt armor/fireball route for thematic reasons.

I however would like to recommend Radiation Melee/Ice Armor. you get an extra PBAoE toggle with irradiated ground which significantly adds to your AoE capabilities. and it goes well with the new experimentation pool thematically. I went with soul mastery, because darkest night it just even more protection and reskinned green it just looks like radioactive gas, I also got the cone immob which is just awesome, giant green radiation colored tentacles? anyway that's my 2 cents, I would go on about experimentation too but I made a post about it you can view if you want.

thanks for listening.

• Like 2

I played an Ice/Ice tank on Live which I liked. I have thought about rolling another Ice here, but just haven't. I have played /fire to 50 twice but only for farming. My sliver of experience of using /fire outside of a fire farm wasn't fun. I know I have seen /fire brutes outside of AE, but I just feel like they would be more work than I would want to put into one. I also can't recall the last time I saw one on a level 50 team. The only reason I see to roll a /fire brute for me is to dual box it. Depending on the concept, Ice/fire blasters can be incredibly good when invested in. I believe someone soloed the ITF with one using restrictions.

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

• 1 month later

Back in coh early days Fire armor and Ice melee Tanks were the original farmers build. Ice slick to KD and burn rinse and repeat with the addition of frozen stomp it's just better. The downside in today's meta the combo would still do great in farms and solo but super fast team play would be it's weakest point. 4-6 sec set up time =/ still great combo because u become a dps factory. Can't believe nobody said Ice/fire Brute for the classic combo.

I love Ice armor to but when scrappers version is nights and days better. I could not play brutes  version it would bug me, just my opinion.

Edited by Ironscarlet

Ice armor is admittedly ugly, but it is, as @Colder said, vastly underrated. Mostly because some old farts remember when it really sucked, back in... umm...I2. Some people just cannot cope with change.

It has a psi hole, yes (energy hole exists only if you don't know how to build) but as long as you remain in melee, chilling embrace STILL slows the crap and reduces the damage from incoming sources. Most people who hate ice do so because of either it's graphics or because they cannot figure out how to keep stuff in melee range. My Ice/fire tanker is just peachy as MT in Itrials, and my fire/ice brute is a farmer second only to rad/fire while still being more than capable of dominating in standard content.

Rules to remember-
you need Hoarfrost on auto. It is not a heal, it is a gigantic friggin 850 boost to your HP

Slot power transfer: chance to heal into energy absorption. healing back half your HP every 20 seconds is actually a pretty huge deal. I wonder if they designed that set specifically for ice armor.

chilling embrace is awesome. It has HUGE taunt (Ice tankers/brutes get all the aggro. all of it) it offers -15% damage, and -32% recharge to all enemies in it's radius, and it sticks for around 15 seconds. Two slot it with pacing of the turtle's proc.

Amd, lastly, Hibernate does NOT suck. It's a fantastic set mule, can be set to have a recharge of less than 30 seconds, has a QUARTER second animation, and can drag you back to 100% in only seconds. It has no crash, and the only downside is that you lose aggro while it's turned on... and believe me, when you turn it off, that aggro is still there, they just couldn't do anything about it while you are glaciated. Compared to a lot of Tier 9 defense set powers it is a dream, and it's how you do master solo +4/x8 TF's without insp.

Normal content Fire/Ice Brute:

Villain Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.7
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Magic Brute
Primary Power Set: Fiery Melee
Secondary Power Set: Ice Armor
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Leadership
Power Pool: Leaping

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Scorch -- Hct-Dmg(A)
Level 1: Frozen Armor -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(3), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(3), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(5), LucoftheG-EndRdx/Rchg(5), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(7)
Level 2: Hoarfrost -- NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(A), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx(7), NmnCnv-EndRdx/Rchg(9), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(9), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(11), NmnCnv-Heal(11)
Level 4: Cremate -- SprUnrFur-Rchg/+Regen/+End(A), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(15), SprUnrFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(15), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(17), SprUnrFur-Dmg/Rchg(17), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg(19)
Level 6: Chilling Embrace -- PcnoftheT--Rchg%(A), PcnoftheT-EndRdx/Rchg/Slow(19)
Level 8: Build Up -- GssSynFr--Build%(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(21), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx(21), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg/EndRdx(23), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg(23), GssSynFr--ToHit(25)
Level 10: Wet Ice -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 12: Incinerate -- SprBrtFur-Rech/Fury(A), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(25), SprBrtFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(27), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(27), SprBrtFur-Dmg/Rchg(29), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg(29)
Level 14: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 16: Glacial Armor -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(31), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(31)
Level 18: Breath of Fire -- Rgn-Knock%(A), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(31), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(33), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(33)
Level 20: Energy Absorption -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(34), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(34), PwrTrns-+Heal(34)
Level 22: Tough -- ImpArm-ResPsi(A), UnbGrd-Max HP%(37), UnbGrd-ResDam(37), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(37), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(39), UnbGrd-EndRdx/Rchg(39)
Level 24: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(45)
Level 26: Fire Sword Circle -- ScrDrv-Dam%(A), ScrDrv-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(39), ScrDrv-Acc/Rchg(40), ScrDrv-Dmg/Rchg(40), ScrDrv-Dmg/EndRdx(40), ScrDrv-Acc/Dmg(42)
Level 28: Permafrost -- ImpArm-ResPsi(A), ImpArm-ResDam(42), ImpArm-ResDam/EndRdx(42), ImpArm-ResDam/Rchg(43), Ags-Psi/Status(43), GldArm-3defTpProc(43)
Level 30: Maneuvers -- Rct-ResDam%(A), Rct-Def(45)
Level 32: Greater Fire Sword -- PndSlg-Acc/Dmg(A), PndSlg-Dmg/EndRdx(36), PndSlg-Dmg/Rchg(36), PndSlg-Stun%(36)
Level 35: Icicles -- Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), Obl-Dmg(45), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(46)
Level 38: Hibernate -- DctWnd-Heal/Rchg(A), DctWnd-Heal(46), DctWnd-Rchg(46), DctWnd-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(48), DctWnd-EndRdx/Rchg(48), DctWnd-Heal/EndRdx(48)
Level 41: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Ksm-ToHit+(50)
Level 44: Taunt -- PrfZng-Dam%(A), PrfZng-Taunt(50)
Level 47: Tactics -- RctRtc-Pcptn(A), RctRtc-ToHit(50)
Level 49: Super Jump -- WntGif-ResSlow(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Fury
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(13)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- EndMod-I(A), EndMod-I(13)
Level 50: Spiritual Core Paragon
------------

Fire/Ice Brute for people who hate weird combat tricks (hibernate, BoF positioning)

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.7

Level 50 Mutation Brute
Power Pool: Medicine

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Fire Sword -- SprBrtFur-Rech/Fury(A), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg(7), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(25), SprBrtFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(29), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(29), SprBrtFur-Dmg/Rchg(31)
Level 1: Frozen Armor -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(9), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(9)
Level 2: Hoarfrost -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Pnc-Heal(3), Pnc-EndRdx/Rchg(3), Pnc-Heal/Rchg(5), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux/Rchg(7)
Level 4: Chilling Embrace -- Taunt-I(A)
Level 6: Build Up -- AdjTrg-Rchg(A), AdjTrg-EndRdx/Rchg(11), AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx/Rchg(13), AdjTrg-ToHit/Rchg(13), AdjTrg-ToHit(15)
Level 8: Incinerate -- Mk'Bit-Dam%(A), Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg(11), Mk'Bit-Dmg/EndRdx(17), Mk'Bit-Dmg/Rchg(37), Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(43), Mk'Bit-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(43)
Level 12: Kick -- FrcFdb-Rechg%(A)
Level 14: Tough -- Ags-Psi/Status(A), Ags-ResDam(15), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(17), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(19), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(46), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(50)
Level 16: Glacial Armor -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(23), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(23)
Level 18: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(19), LucoftheG-Def(21), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(21)
Level 20: Energy Absorption -- LucoftheG-EndRdx/Rchg(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(25), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(40), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(42), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(42), LucoftheG-Def(42)
Level 22: Combat Jumping -- Rct-Def/EndRdx(A), Rct-Def(45), Rct-ResDam%(45)
Level 24: Injection -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 26: Fire Sword Circle -- Arm-Dam%(A), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(27), Arm-Acc/Rchg(27), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(34)
Level 28: Cremate -- SprUnrFur-Rchg/+Regen/+End(A), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(33), SprUnrFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(33), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(34), SprUnrFur-Dmg/Rchg(34), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg(37)
Level 30: Super Jump -- BlsoftheZ-Travel(A), BlsoftheZ-Travel/EndRdx(31), BlsoftheZ-ResKB(31)
Level 32: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 35: Greater Fire Sword -- Hct-Dam%(A), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(36), Hct-Acc/Rchg(36), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(37)
Level 38: Icicles -- FuroftheG-ResDeb%(A), Obl-%Dam(39), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(39), ScrDrv-Dam%(39), Erd-%Dam(40)
Level 41: Aid Self -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(A), NmnCnv-Heal(43), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(45)
Level 44: Spring Attack -- Obl-%Dam(A), Obl-Dmg(46), Obl-Acc/Rchg(48), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(48), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), FrcFdb-Rechg%(50)
Level 47: Field Medic -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 49: Permafrost -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), ImpArm-ResPsi(50)
Level 1: Sprint -- Clr-Stlth(A), Clr-RunSpd(40)
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- EndMod-I(A), PrfShf-End%(5), PrfShf-EndMod(46)
Level 50: Reactive Core Flawless Interface
Level 50: Ion Radial Final Judgement
Level 50: Incandescence Core Epiphany
Level 50: Melee Core Embodiment
------------

Both of these builds are on my 'main' Frostweaver.
I also have a third build, a 'farmer' build, but the build is absolutely useless outside of the frozen farm custom map.

I also have an ice/fire tanker version of her on another server Where she has a farmer build (she duos with a kinetic), a general content build, and a 'classic' build which is just SO's and Hami-os. Let me know if you want to see the builds.

Edited by Frostweaver
  • Like 1

• 1 month later
On 5/17/2020 at 10:13 AM, Frostweaver said:

Slot power transfer: chance to heal into energy absorption. healing back half your HP every 20 seconds is actually a pretty huge deal. I wonder if they designed that set specifically for ice armor.

Hey, I'm trying to build an SS/Ice - could you explain this 'half HP' business with power transfer, though? It says 5% HP gained, not 50%. I'm getting 5% HP back no matter how many enemies I use energy absorption on. What did you mean by this? Thanks!

On 5/17/2020 at 10:13 AM, Frostweaver said:
  Hide contents

Reveal hidden contents

Level 50 Mutation Brute

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Fire Sword -- SprBrtFur-Rech/Fury(A), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg(7), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(25), SprBrtFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(29), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(29), SprBrtFur-Dmg/Rchg(31)
Level 1: Frozen Armor -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(9), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(9)
Level 2: Hoarfrost -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Pnc-Heal(3), Pnc-EndRdx/Rchg(3), Pnc-Heal/Rchg(5), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux/Rchg(7)
Level 6: Build Up -- AdjTrg-Rchg(A), AdjTrg-EndRdx/Rchg(11), AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx/Rchg(13), AdjTrg-ToHit/Rchg(13), AdjTrg-ToHit(15)
Level 8: Incinerate -- Mk'Bit-Dam%(A), Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg(11), Mk'Bit-Dmg/EndRdx(17), Mk'Bit-Dmg/Rchg(37), Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(43), Mk'Bit-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(43)
Level 14: Tough -- Ags-Psi/Status(A), Ags-ResDam(15), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(17), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(19), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(46), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(50)
Level 16: Glacial Armor -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(23), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(23)
Level 18: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(19), LucoftheG-Def(21), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(21)
Level 20: Energy Absorption -- LucoftheG-EndRdx/Rchg(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(25), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(40), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(42), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(42), LucoftheG-Def(42)
Level 26: Fire Sword Circle -- Arm-Dam%(A), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(27), Arm-Acc/Rchg(27), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(34)
Level 28: Cremate -- SprUnrFur-Rchg/+Regen/+End(A), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(33), SprUnrFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(33), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(34), SprUnrFur-Dmg/Rchg(34), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg(37)
Level 30: Super Jump -- BlsoftheZ-Travel(A), BlsoftheZ-Travel/EndRdx(31), BlsoftheZ-ResKB(31)
Level 35: Greater Fire Sword -- Hct-Dam%(A), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(36), Hct-Acc/Rchg(36), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(37)
Level 38: Icicles -- FuroftheG-ResDeb%(A), Obl-%Dam(39), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(39), ScrDrv-Dam%(39), Erd-%Dam(40)
Level 41: Aid Self -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(A), NmnCnv-Heal(43), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(45)
Level 44: Spring Attack -- Obl-%Dam(A), Obl-Dmg(46), Obl-Acc/Rchg(48), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(48), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), FrcFdb-Rechg%(50)
------------

On 5/17/2020 at 1:13 PM, Frostweaver said:

Ice armor is admittedly ugly, but it is, as @Colder said, vastly underrated. Mostly because some old farts remember when it really sucked, back in... umm...I2. Some people just cannot cope with change.

It has a psi hole, yes (energy hole exists only if you don't know how to build) but as long as you remain in melee, chilling embrace STILL slows the crap and reduces the damage from incoming sources. Most people who hate ice do so because of either it's graphics or because they cannot figure out how to keep stuff in melee range. My Ice/fire tanker is just peachy as MT in Itrials, and my fire/ice brute is a farmer second only to rad/fire while still being more than capable of dominating in standard content.

Rules to remember-
you need Hoarfrost on auto. It is not a heal, it is a gigantic friggin 850 boost to your HP

chilling embrace is awesome. It has HUGE taunt (Ice tankers/brutes get all the aggro. all of it) it offers -15% damage, and -32% recharge to all enemies in it's radius, and it sticks for around 15 seconds. Two slot it with pacing of the turtle's proc.

Amd, lastly, Hibernate does NOT suck. It's a fantastic set mule, can be set to have a recharge of less than 30 seconds, has a QUARTER second animation, and can drag you back to 100% in only seconds. It has no crash, and the only downside is that you lose aggro while it's turned on... and believe me, when you turn it off, that aggro is still there, they just couldn't do anything about it while you are glaciated. Compared to a lot of Tier 9 defense set powers it is a dream, and it's how you do master solo +4/x8 TF's without insp.

Normal content Fire/Ice Brute:

Reveal hidden contents

Villain Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.7

Level 50 Magic Brute

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Scorch -- Hct-Dmg(A)
Level 1: Frozen Armor -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(3), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(3), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(5), LucoftheG-EndRdx/Rchg(5), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(7)
Level 2: Hoarfrost -- NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(A), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx(7), NmnCnv-EndRdx/Rchg(9), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(9), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(11), NmnCnv-Heal(11)
Level 4: Cremate -- SprUnrFur-Rchg/+Regen/+End(A), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(15), SprUnrFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(15), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(17), SprUnrFur-Dmg/Rchg(17), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg(19)
Level 6: Chilling Embrace -- PcnoftheT--Rchg%(A), PcnoftheT-EndRdx/Rchg/Slow(19)
Level 8: Build Up -- GssSynFr--Build%(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(21), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx(21), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg/EndRdx(23), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg(23), GssSynFr--ToHit(25)
Level 12: Incinerate -- SprBrtFur-Rech/Fury(A), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(25), SprBrtFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(27), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(27), SprBrtFur-Dmg/Rchg(29), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg(29)
Level 14: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 16: Glacial Armor -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(31), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(31)
Level 18: Breath of Fire -- Rgn-Knock%(A), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(31), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(33), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(33)
Level 20: Energy Absorption -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(34), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(34), PwrTrns-+Heal(34)
Level 22: Tough -- ImpArm-ResPsi(A), UnbGrd-Max HP%(37), UnbGrd-ResDam(37), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(37), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(39), UnbGrd-EndRdx/Rchg(39)
Level 24: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(45)
Level 26: Fire Sword Circle -- ScrDrv-Dam%(A), ScrDrv-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(39), ScrDrv-Acc/Rchg(40), ScrDrv-Dmg/Rchg(40), ScrDrv-Dmg/EndRdx(40), ScrDrv-Acc/Dmg(42)
Level 28: Permafrost -- ImpArm-ResPsi(A), ImpArm-ResDam(42), ImpArm-ResDam/EndRdx(42), ImpArm-ResDam/Rchg(43), Ags-Psi/Status(43), GldArm-3defTpProc(43)
Level 30: Maneuvers -- Rct-ResDam%(A), Rct-Def(45)
Level 32: Greater Fire Sword -- PndSlg-Acc/Dmg(A), PndSlg-Dmg/EndRdx(36), PndSlg-Dmg/Rchg(36), PndSlg-Stun%(36)
Level 35: Icicles -- Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), Obl-Dmg(45), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(46)
Level 38: Hibernate -- DctWnd-Heal/Rchg(A), DctWnd-Heal(46), DctWnd-Rchg(46), DctWnd-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(48), DctWnd-EndRdx/Rchg(48), DctWnd-Heal/EndRdx(48)
Level 41: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Ksm-ToHit+(50)
Level 44: Taunt -- PrfZng-Dam%(A), PrfZng-Taunt(50)
Level 47: Tactics -- RctRtc-Pcptn(A), RctRtc-ToHit(50)
Level 49: Super Jump -- WntGif-ResSlow(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(13)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- EndMod-I(A), EndMod-I(13)
------------

Fire/Ice Brute for people who hate weird combat tricks (hibernate, BoF positioning)

Reveal hidden contents

Level 50 Mutation Brute

Hero Profile:
------------

Both of these builds are on my 'main' Frostweaver.
I also have a third build, a 'farmer' build, but the build is absolutely useless outside of the frozen farm custom map.

I also have an ice/fire tanker version of her on another server Where she has a farmer build (she duos with a kinetic), a general content build, and a 'classic' build which is just SO's and Hami-os. Let me know if you want to see the builds.

I would love to take a look at the farm builds you have.

Also curious to know whether or not it would do well enough in a fire farm as well? Of course I'd do farms more geared specifically towards the build, however I was curious for group runs!