Defender Archetype Origin Enhancement procs

DreamingLove

When it comes to Defender's Bastion's Chance for Minor PBAoE Heal what are the chances of it healing and for how much? Mid's doesn't show this.

and for Vigilant Assault's PBAoE +Absorb what is the chance of proc and I assume the Absorb is applied to allies within a certain range of the enemy hit since this is an offensive ability enhancement?

Is there a place that break down all the the enhancement effects? Paragonwiki doesn't have that much detail

Both Defender ATOs are 4.0 PPM procs unless catalyzed to be Superior, in which case they're 5.0 PPM (that's procs per minute).

The formula to determine chance to proc can be found HERE.  I hope you like doing math.

In most of my recent build posts, I include proc math after the build itself, so you can see how it works.

As for how much healing/absorbing goes on when they proc ... dunno.  Guess it will require some testing results.

• Thanks 1

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.

I believe the Defender ATO procs are both PBAoE with 20 ft radius around the caster and can hit up to 16 targets. The regular is 4 PPM, the superior is 5 PPM.

For the regular Absorb, it is 5% of default base HP (53.55 from 1070.9 HP) and for Superior Absorb is it 7.5% of default base HP (80.3 from 1070.9 HP). They last for 20 seconds and it does stack. Not sure what the limit would be.

For the regular Heal, it is 0.67 scale, and for the superior Heal it is 1.00 scale. So using Frosticus' numbers, that will be 72 HP for regular and 108 HP for superior (I would think it is 71.75 and 107.09, but not sure).

Continuing with Frosticus' defender's numbers (base 1017.4 HP, max 1308 HP)

The Panacea heal is 8.82% of your base HP (89.73 from 1017.4 HP)

The Power Transfer heal is 5% of your base HP (50.87 from 1017.4 HP)

The Entomb absorb is 10% of your max HP (130.8 from 1308 HP)

The Superior Entomb absorb is 15% of your max HP (196.2 from 1308 HP)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn