Spines/Dark Armor - Scrapper, Stalker or Brute?

jagspowar

I'd love to play with Spines/Dark Armor, but I'm garbage at builds.

What is the consensus for the best archetype for these powersets? I know spines is used a lot on Brutes for farming, and more on Scrappers/Stalkers for damage dealing.

I already have a farm build, so I'd like for this to be a good "all around" toon for regular play - TFs, AVs, Team and Solo. Thoughts?

• 1 month later

I'd you aren't concerned with brute "tanking" or farming, go stalker. Spines has a nice ST and AoE variety for a stalker, though you will lose out on the two auras. But stalker critical of awesome with ATO IOs for big numbers. If you want the auras, go brute. That way you can farm on the toon should you wish to.

@Force Redux on Everlasting

----- (read my guide) -----

Gather the Shadows: A Dark Miasma Primer for Masterminds

• 2 months later
On 4/17/2020 at 10:59 PM, jagspowar said:

What is the consensus for the best archetype for these powersets? I know spines is used a lot on Brutes for farming, and more on Scrappers/Stalkers for damage dealing.

I already have a farm build, so I'd like for this to be a good "all around" toon for regular play - TFs, AVs, Team and Solo. Thoughts?

Definitely brute for that end discount ato proc

On 4/17/2020 at 9:59 PM, jagspowar said:

You may get a better response in General, if not in one of the appropriate AT sections.  🙂

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.