FREEDOM Forever!

MADMAN

1st Son reporting in. I mostly only played on this toon.

@1st Son

Waves at Myrdinn and Joe

/waves back

Been looking for you!  Let us sync back up, and get something started!

(I'm expecting @Paragon at any minute)

Also, reaching out to Laurie and the others on fb ;-)

/waves!

(New alias ain't doing me any favors)

Waitaminutenow.  Dangit, you are one of us, aren't ye?!  Crap, I'm going to have to go through the old server list, now, and work out the probabilities of which of us (unz unz unz) ye be!

Tell your folks, I'm hoping to get Luna's Crew from all the SGs all back together after all these years.

---If you are Turg... damnit man, don't tease me this way!  Hell, don't tease me this way!

-edit-

CALIBURST!!!!!

DAMNIT MAN!  I THOUGHT I LOST YOU IN THE GREAT SHUTTERING SEVEN YEARS AGO!  DAMNIT ALL TO HELL and HELLS YEAH!

That is it, we are definitely resurrecting!

@1st Son

Waves at Myrdinn and Joe

/waves back

/waves!

Waitaminutenow.  Dangit, you are one of us, aren't ye?!  Crap, I'm going to have to go through the old server list, now, and work out the probabilities of which of us (unz unz unz) ye be!

Tell your folks, I'm hoping to get Luna's Crew from all the SGs all back together after all these years.

---If you are Turg... damnit man, don't tease me this way!  Hell, don't tease me this way!

Um... NOPE.

I have it right under my avatar.

@Bad Mr. Gary - Squelch - Excelsior 

Myrdinn, I'm going to re add you on Facebook. Did a purge a few years ago and think you got caught up in it. Turg is aware of what's going on.  Has anyone spoken with Paragon. I miss hanging out with them.

And oh shit, hey 1st

Myrdinn, I'm going to re add you on Facebook. Did a purge a few years ago and think you got caught up in it. Turg is aware of what's going on.  Has anyone spoken with Paragon. I miss hanging out with them.

And oh shit, hey 1st

Thanks, thought that was you :-)

I have not talked with Paragon (and heard back from her) for about two weeks.  Dropped her a line last week, but she does not always hit her email that often.

That, and I spam her often enough, she's probably tired of hearing from me!

Thanks; I did not know if Turg wanted to hear from me or not, appreciate it.  Anyone know E's contact information?  I lost track of him roughly four years ago (when I stopped in the Secret World).

@1st Son

Waves at Myrdinn and Joe

/waves back

/waves!

Um... NOPE.

I have it right under my avatar.

Saw, and edited the post ;-)

Great to see you, man.  You are on my list of "find them in the world when we hear any good news."  Glad you found your way here, first (and @Joe, 1st)!

Great to see you, man.  You are on my list of "find them in the world when we hear any good news."  Glad you found your way here, first (and @Joe, 1st)!

:) Sorry for the confusion. I kind of wanted "a blank canvas" for the new server. I pretty much accomplished what I wanted to do on live and now I can have a fresh start and can bring my oldest two kids along for the ride.

:) Sorry for the confusion. I kind of wanted "a blank canvas" for the new server. I pretty much accomplished what I wanted to do on live and now I can have a fresh start and can bring my oldest two kids along for the ride.

Beginning to think I am the only one who stayed a bachelor.  Aye, please bring them along... I have already heard from two other folks whose kids are coming along to the server... or are already here!

<---Jungle Sniper

Oblivion Guard FTW

SO HAPPY TO SEE THIS UP, MY LIFE IS COMPLETE

Only the crusade is complete, you, hero, have a lot of Skulls to Go. Hunt.

Or, you know. Infamy to earn.  Hrm, I wonder if Ghost Widow's hold is still available...

Also another series-long Freedom resident here.

Global was @SuperDan, and the toons I played the most were SuperDan, Harunobu, Michaelis, Chrystallis, and I had a pretty sweet rad/rad defender but can't remember his name.

I was always a member and officer in the Doom Supremacy SG. Holla.

@bootsoffire here  LF any of our SG members from SupersAnonymous?(!)

I don't remember too many globals(yikes)!

-@west

-@mexi-can't

-@mexi-can

-@beardedjustice

Someone tell Turg hi from me, used to run into him all the time in Oro! :D

@Fate_Saber (I think, it's been 7 years, cut me some slack) here. I don't think I was a huge presence on Freedom, but I was subbed (off and on) from the beginning. Some of my mains were:

Fate Saber (first 50), Jin Man Medic (first character), Rin Sakura, Technolancer and a ton of others. Happy to see you all and look forward to meeting you in game!

Wow!  So many familiar faces and names.  *waves to everyone *

My mains were all on freedom:

Destiny Morna (defender)

Mysteries Morna (corruptor)

Lil Ms Morna (Ill/rad)

Looking forward to rolling a new member of the family

My old SG was oblivion guard. 

I missed y’all. 

Character: Paragon Hero Neos

Class: Peace Bringer

What I liked most about the Freedom Server was all the friends I made on there. Mainly because of the SG I ran. "The Atlas Park Charity Service."

In this Super Group, I gave away Influence to players once a week. people would ask me "why would you give away influence to players when it would

make more sense to hold on to it for another toon?" To answer the question, once my Peace Bringer reached level 50, I became so strongly attached

to it that I just didn't feel like making anymore characters. Some would say that's foolish, but that's just who I am.

When I gave away Influence to other players, I made a lot of friends. Hundreds, even Thousands of people respected me for what I did, and I couldn't

ask for anything better.

You can say that sounds childish if you want, but that is who I am.

Destiny Morna (defender)

Lil Ms Morna (Ill/rad)

I missed y’all.

Morna! /waves

Destiny Morna (defender)

Lil Ms Morna (Ill/rad)

I missed y’all.

OMG! Hi Morna!

lil freedom baby here

mostly played Lynx the pink kitty (great name i know) and i was for awhile part of Bulletproof

i doubt anyone remembers me exactly but im happy to see any familar faces

@Katzen

On Everlasting

Also on CO under @littlemissmarsh

spacer.png spacer.png