Saturday night static group recruiting

AboveTheChemist

An ongoing themed Saturday night static team that I am a part of has lost a few members and I wanted to extend an invitation to the server for anyone that might like to join our group.

We meet every Saturday night at 10 PM Eastern (9 Central/7 Pacific) and usually play for about an hour and a half.

The powers theme is loosely elemental-based, with matching primary/secondary powers (where possible). We are currently in the mid 20's to 30ish, and have:

Ice/Ice Dominator (Arctic Ant, my character)

Dark/Dark Stalker (Wild Ranger)

Fire/Fire Scrapper (Reheat, who alternately plays a Fire/Fire Corrupter named Scorchette)

Energy/Energy Brute (Surge Magnitude)

Ideally any newcomers would fit that general pattern, in an unused 'elemental' set (like earth, water, plant, electricity, etc.) but if the character you want to bring overlaps an existing powerset, that is not a deal-breaker. Level does not matter much. We are a bit light on support types, otherwise bring whichever AT you see fit.

The group/costume theme is loosely based on the 5-man band trope. I've attached a screenshot of our costumes when we formed the team to give you a visual, with the red arrows indicating the remaining members. Basically we match in patterns for chest and legs (with individualized emblems on the chest that relate to our elemental power), and have a unique color according to power (red for fire, light blue for ice, etc.). The other costume pieces are up to the individual. A costume file can be provided as a starting point if you like.

We started as heroes but are flexible in the content we run. The tentative plan for this weekend (May 23) is to run the Silver Mantis strike force (which is a WST) but we usually don't set anything in stone until we are in-game. We typically don't RP but if you would like to bring RP elements to the group, please feel welcome to do so. We have a utilitarian SG base as well.

Please PM me if you have questions and/or if you would like our Discord channel info. Thanks for reading!

sat_static.png

Edited by AboveTheChemist
added names, SG base info, and play duration
  • Like 2

There is still time to join us for this evening's outing, either with an existing character or a newly minted one. Send me a PM if you want to join us!

• 2 weeks later

A couple weeks late, but definitely let me know if you still need a body.  Always need a reason to roll another alt 😃

Formerly Infinity, Currently Everlasting

50s:  Necro/Kin MM, Ill/Storm 'Troller, Kin/EnA Stalker, NRG/EnA Sentinel, Grav/Elec Dom, Invuln/Staff Tanker, Mind/Dark 'Troller, Earth/Nature 'Troller, Merc/FF MM

4 hours ago, wyldchyld said:

A couple weeks late, but definitely let me know if you still need a body.  Always need a reason to roll another alt 😃

Not too late at all, the more the merrier! I'll send you a PM with the discord info.

• Like 1