Pass KB:KD to Decoy Phantasm

I brought my Ill/Dark controller to an MSR last night, and as it is courteous to address KB in an MSR, I temporarily slotted a KB:KD in my Phantasm.  I noticed that mobs I was targeting through my Phantasm were blowing all over the place, only to see it was my Decoy Phantasm doing it.  Would it be egregiously difficult to make the Decoy Phantasm's KB% a variable that matches the enhanced value of the Phantasm that spawned it?   Figuring that way, it doesn't pass other weird things to the pet, only the KB.

• Like 2

He doesn't HAVE an ass.  That's one of the things we're transplanting!

I'm not sure that is possible, but I would appreciate it as well.

Archetype Concept Compilation -- Powerset Concept Compilations: Assault Melee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Great Archetype Concept Battle: Final Round

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archetype Proposal Amalgamation

I'll generally support anything giving a player the option to change a pet's KB to KD, since pets don't tend to use it with any planning.

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

1 hour ago, Zepp said:

I'm not sure that is possible, but I would appreciate it as well.

Anything is possible, given enough resources.  However, it is implausible that there are enough resources to address THIS issue; I only threw it out there on the off chance that whatever represents a "Decoy Phantasm" in code is already receiving property data from the 'host' Phantasm, meaning there's at least a framework to pass the -KB along.  

He doesn't HAVE an ass.  That's one of the things we're transplanting!