Inf Perk Question

It's my understanding that technically you don't even "miss" them.  They still get assigned from the reward table, but the game deletes them before they hit your tray.   That's how it counts the progress toward the Picky Eater Badge series.  If your Inspiration Tray is full, progress to those Badges can't be collected.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ImpousVileTerror said:

It's my understanding that technically you don't even "miss" them.  They still get assigned from the reward table, but the game deletes them before they hit your tray.   That's how it counts the progress toward the Picky Eater Badge series.  If your Inspiration Tray is full, progress to those Badges can't be collected.

What happens with the dual/team inspirations? They’re default off but you can turn them on. Does this mean you get extra inspirations or are some existing inspirations converted to these new types? 

Retired, October 2022.

Fallout Engineer Rad/AR Defender || Peacemoon Empathy/Psi Defender || Svarteir Dark/Dark Controller

Everlasting || UK Timezone

I believe it just adds more options to the RNG. Rolls a d20 instead of a d12.

But I could be wrong.*

* I thought I was wrong once, but I wasn't!

Disclaimer: Not a medical doctor. Do not take medical advice from Doctor Ditko.

Also, not a physicist. Do not take advice on consensus reality from Doctor Ditko.

But games? He used to pay his bills with games. (He's recovering well, thanks for asking!)