Hami-O enhancement sidegrade suggestion

Like a lot of folks I am starting to build up quite a selection of useless Hami-Os ...Was wondering how many of the same Hami would you suggest it take to combine to make a new one?

Say a stack of ten? So say a stack of ten Lyosome Exposure could be sidegraded to a Hami of my choice. 

Or perhaps a smaller stack could be random rolled for a new Hami.

Just an idea for the useless Hami-Os out there.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SuperPlyx said:

Like a lot of folks I am starting to build up quite a selection of useless Hami-Os ...Was wondering how many of the same Hami would you suggest it take to combine to make a new one?

Say a stack of ten? So say a stack of ten Lyosome Exposure could be sidegraded to a Hami of my choice. 

Or perhaps a smaller stack could be random rolled for a new Hami.

Just an idea for the useless Hami-Os out there.

I don't see a balance reason why the Hami-Os couldn't be allowed to be re-rolled with Enhancement Converters, within their own pool.  I guess it might be mechanically difficult to do for some reason, because they're not IOs.

• Like 1

Reunion player, ex-Defiant.

AE SFMA: Zombie Ninja Pirates! (#18051)

Regeneratio delenda est!

2 hours ago, Grouchybeast said:

I don't see a balance reason why the Hami-Os couldn't be allowed to be re-rolled with Enhancement Converters, within their own pool.  I guess it might be mechanically difficult to do for some reason, because they're not IOs.

This, & i as well as others have suggested as much.

I wouldn't argue. *shrug* Not that I have many, I don't Hami much.

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

My guess is that there isn't 'pooling' of them because they lack a unique attribute which allows them to be pooled (& converted). I'd love the ability to convert them (a la other IOs) within the "Hami-O set", but I'd accept it if I could break them down into something else. My own use of HOs are so very rare. I only use them for 'one-slot' power picks, although I know some folks use them for franken-slotting.

2 hours ago, MsSmart said:

I would think like inspirations a group of 3 can be switched around, as a precedent, why not 3 Hamidon IO of the same type could be converted to any other would make sense.

Sue

Hmm, I think that this is way too generous.  By this logic, why not convert any three set IOs to any other?  

Who run Bartertown?