KB to KD IO

On 6/19/2020 at 4:30 PM, Was HardRider now GrimRee said:

You really don't lose much dps or precision by giving up 1 slot in one or two powers. Infact it can actually help with continued group based dps by not knocking back the enemy and only knocking them up and down on the spot allowing more aoe's to hit them

To be honest, you don’t lose much DPS or precision by giving up a slot in every KB power (Energy Blast), however you do gain the satisfaction of watching the mobs bounce around like popcorn in a popcorn machine.🤣

Playing CoX is it’s own reward

Just slot KB to KD.  You will be happier once the whole flash of anger caused by a teenage rebellious spirit fades away.  Even with fighting/epic pools you should have more than enough slots for KB to KD at 50.

Is the freedom to knockback everything all the time really having your entire account filtered?  Remember if someone ignores one of your characters, your entire account gets ignored by that person

Every time you send someone a tell for a TF or a group and they dont reply, you been filtered

Every time you ask a question and no one answers, you been filtered

Ever join a paper/radio team and after the mission is over everyone quickly leaves?  Those are the nice people who dont want to be around you and filtered you

Easier fix, if anyone tells you to play your character their way tell them to kiss your ass. That's what i do. If it's a group leader telling me to stop KB i just say 'kick me from the group.'

I'm not gonna gimp my toons builds so that some lazy butthurt scrapper doesn't have to press W for a moment.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 6/22/2020 at 7:39 AM, kelika2 said:

Just slot KB to KD.  You will be happier once the whole flash of anger caused by a teenage rebellious spirit fades away.  Even with fighting/epic pools you should have more than enough slots for KB to KD at 50.

Is the freedom to knockback everything all the time really having your entire account filtered?  Remember if someone ignores one of your characters, your entire account gets ignored by that person

Every time you send someone a tell for a TF or a group and they dont reply, you been filtered

Every time you ask a question and no one answers, you been filtered

Ever join a paper/radio team and after the mission is over everyone quickly leaves?  Those are the nice people who dont want to be around you and filtered you

I bet you are way overestimating both how many people actually care enough to block, but more importantly that such a person matters once they block another player. 100 people could ignore someone in game tomorrow it wouldn't make enough of an impact for most people to even notice, much less care about.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MunkiLord said:

I bet you are way overestimating both how many people actually care enough to block, but more importantly that such a person matters once they block another player. 100 people could ignore someone in game tomorrow it wouldn't make enough of an impact for most people to even notice, much less care about.

Its been over a year now.  Can you stop?  i rarely read your posts

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Fortuneteller said:

Easier fix, if anyone tells you to play your character their way tell them to kiss your ass. That's what i do. If it's a group leader telling me to stop KB i just say 'kick me from the group.'

I'm not gonna gimp my toons builds so that some lazy butthurt scrapper doesn't have to press W for a moment.

I'm all for the options, but a million times this. It's one of the reasons I've been less supportive/interested in a kb->reducing toggle lately in comparisons to my earlier posts. It would impose the "you must run this toggle or we're going to kick you" mentality on players which I think is awful.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Zeraphia said:

I'm all for the options, but a million times this. It's one of the reasons I've been less supportive/interested in a kb->reducing toggle lately in comparisons to my earlier posts. It would impose the "you must run this toggle or we're going to kick you" mentality on players which I think is awful.

I agree. Which is why I believe any such toggle should not be KB to KD, it should eliminate both. A leader asking someone to completely eliminate KB and KD is a much bigger demand than KB to KD. And it would make the leader look like that much of a control freak to everyone else. Making the leader look bad to more people is a fair and reasonable cost. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1