Hats without hair

I mean, some hairstyles do NOT make sense with hats.  Especially the Road-Warrior-Style mohawk, or Mender Silos super-spiky hair, or the giant exposed brain.

But I would like a "Hat Detail" option that let you choose what hairstyle, IF ANY, to have show up with the hat.

• this would allow for a bit more control, so you don't have to have part of a mohawk or exposed brain showing through a hat.  Anything too crazy, you just don't allow for Hat Detail.
  • You could start off with a fairly small list of choices.... short hair (like under the Fedora), long wild hair (like under the "Swabby" or "Pirate" hats), or long straight hair (like under the "Bandana" hat on females).  I'd like "Low Ponytail" to be an option as well.   That list could be expanded over time / with requests.
  • Maybe the "Hat Detail" option would just be disabled / greyed out on hats that are to where it makes no sense (egyptian pharoah headdress), but enabled where it does make sense (baseball cap, fedora, duster, etc)