Wiki help request thread idea

AboveTheChemist

I was thinking of creating a thread on the main forum whose purpose would be to request specific info for use on the wiki. For instance, I am in the process of verifying the merit rewards for a handful of flashback arcs, and while I could run them all individually (and have done so in some cases), it would be more efficient to put a call out to the player base for screenshots of the rewards for those arcs. Think of it as a kind of crowd-sourcing of the info needed to update the wiki, so that the wiki editors wouldn't have to rely as much on their firsthand knowledge and/or verifying info in-game themselves. It might also allow folks who might otherwise be reluctant to edit the wiki themselves to have a chance to contribute.

So, for my fellow wiki editors, is this something that would be useful? I have 2-3 examples of things I could post, but I'd like it to be something that sees regular use and I don't want to be the only one that ends up posting there!

• 3 weeks later

I'm getting caught up after a brief hiatus, but I've posted the help request thread. Feel free to add (or answer) requests there!