Dark/?

Duck-Smokes-Quack

Anything that pairs particualarly well with Dark/ ?

Im thikning maybe /Staff seems good, maybe /Claws?
/TW seems like it could be great but the journey to 50 would be brutal since it probably cant function without Cardiac

Im probably leaning towards Dark/Staff right now since it has nice AoE and the end discount, but ive never actually used staff and i know people say its damage is low

39 minutes ago, Duck-Smokes-Quack said:

Anything that pairs particualarly well with Dark/ ?

Im thikning maybe /Staff seems good, maybe /Claws?
/TW seems like it could be great but the journey to 50 would be brutal since it probably cant function without Cardiac

Im probably leaning towards Dark/Staff right now since it has nice AoE and the end discount, but ive never actually used staff and i know people say its damage is low

Dark melee.

I'm leveling Dark/Martial Arts myself, enjoying the extra defense and stunning bosses. Katana works well on my Brute for lethal/melee soft cap, and being able to go way, way over the soft cap to handle lethal or melee defense debuffs. Dark Melee gives you endurance recovery and other tools. And I'll agree that if you want to do damage, Staff doesn't seem to be the way to go numerically. It feels like it's doing damage, though. Look at all those orange numbers! And it sounds like you're hammering together some IKEA furniture, which is a constant source of amusement.

Edited by Werner
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Werner said:

I'm leveling Dark/Martial Arts myself, enjoying the extra defense and stunning bosses. Katana works well on my Brute for lethal/melee soft cap, and being able to go way, way over the soft cap to handle lethal or melee defense debuffs. Dark Melee gives you endurance recovery and other tools. And I'll agree that if you want to do damage, Staff doesn't seem to be the way to go numerically. It feels like it's doing damage, though. Look at all those orange numbers! And it sounds like you're hammering together some IKEA furniture, which is a constant source of amusement.

Yeah it kinda puts me off when everyone says the same thing about Staff being low damage (although i know it shouldnt)

My main is MA/SR so not looking to roll any more MA i dont think, although it does loko juciy on tankers for sure

I enjoy Dark/Fire/Mu.

Nothing warms your opponent like Fiery Melee.

Tanker Tuesday and Tanker Tuesday Tour Info:

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Special weekend run for Reunion/Europe