upgrade pets question

d4verman

Quick question...if a mastermind upgrades one pet do they all get upgraded or do you have to upgrade them one by one? I seem to remember having to do it one by one, but visually it looks like all of my minions get upgraded once upgrade one of them,

This was changed by massive player base request. Now you upgrade all your MM pets at the same time. We all had a party and the energy to throw it shortly afterwards.

• Haha 1

Torchbearer

Discount Heroes SG:

Frostbiter - Ice/Ice Blaster

Throneblade - Broadsword/Dark Armor Brute

Silver Mantra - Martial Arts/Electric Armor Scrapper

3 minutes ago, d4verman said:

Quick question...if a mastermind upgrades one pet do they all get upgraded or do you have to upgrade them one by one? I seem to remember having to do it one by one, but visually it looks like all of my minions get upgraded once upgrade one of them,

It used to be one by one, and it got changed into an AoE with a good radius. I forget the radius... it's possible to miss some henchman mid-combat if they ran off to get killed far from the others, but between fights they'll all be close enough to be upgraded with the same activation.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Frostbiter said:

This was changed by massive player base request. Now you upgrade all your MM pets at the same time. We all had a party and the energy to throw it shortly afterwards.

This is misleading.

There WAS a party. And the MMs had enough energy to sit around and sip drinks, while they had the henchmen actually do the dancing.

Which then led to a whole lot of "why can't we have Carnies as henchmen" requests.

• Haha 2

I still need to remake my Bots/FF Mastermind but even I'm getting to have too many alts.  There was a time my one on Live took a good 5 minutes to get rolling whenever I logged in and I still enjoyed that character.

Torchbearer

Discount Heroes SG:

32 minutes ago, Frostbiter said:

too many alts. 

I'm sorry, I'm having trouble understanding this phrase.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

3 minutes ago, Greycat said:

Lol...I've been fighting the urge to make more characters. In the old days I wanted to try all the powersets. I even tried making every kind of mastermind. I'd like to do it now, but then I'll never get any of them levelled if I split my time between dozens of alts. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Greycat said:

I was trying to say I've never had this many alts before. Nothing wrong with that, it's just usually they all sit at low level and now they're all growing so fast. Soon I'll have to pay for college.

Edited by Frostbiter
  • Haha 1

Torchbearer

Discount Heroes SG:

Can confirm that a Robots MM is sill a bucket of lasery goodness. I just wish I could paint my bots and maybe change their laser colors.

Torchbearer

Discount Heroes SG:

I think the Endurance cost of the pet buffs rises with each affected pet.  Which is still a more than fair tradeoff to buff them all in one cast.

Just do make sure to use both buffs if you have access to them both. Each one gives the pets different skills.  The first buff is NOT obsoleted when you get the second buff.

22 hours ago, Frostbiter said:

Soon I'll have to pay for college.

Buy a golf club membership instead. That's the actual way to a better job.

..It only takes one Beanbag fan saying that they JRANGER it for the devs to revert it.

1 hour ago, Herotu said:

Buy a golf club membership instead. That's the actual way to a better job.

Around my area it's membership in the Hunting Club. Which is ok I guess but I have less issues with golfing even though I think golfing is an excuse to ride around on an electric keg. 

Edited by Frostbiter

Torchbearer

Discount Heroes SG:

1 hour ago, Frostbiter said:

Around my area it's membership in the Hunting Club. Which is ok I guess but I have less issues with golfing even though I think golfing is an excuse to ride around on an electric keg. 

I did NOT mention playing golf, buying any equipment or riding around on a keg. You're not there to play golf!

But yes, equipment would be good, because there's always someone looking to make up a foursome.

Edited by Herotu

..It only takes one Beanbag fan saying that they JRANGER it for the devs to revert it.