Can bots be healed without Repair?

cohRock

I'm going to make a Robotics Mastermind.  For the secondary set, I'm thinking of Storm, but for this question it could be any set with a heal.  If you already have a fairly quick heal in your secondary, why would you want Repair with its 120 second recharge time?  It sounds sort of useless as a means to help keep your Robots alive active. 

-- Rock

On 7/22/2020 at 7:48 PM, cohRock said:

I'm going to make a Robotics Mastermind.  For the secondary set, I'm thinking of Storm, but for this question it could be any set with a heal.  If you already have a fairly quick heal in your secondary, why would you want Repair with its 120 second recharge time?  It sounds sort of useless as a means to help keep your Robots alive active. 

repair is trash, I chose Aid Other over repair

Edited by Chance Jackson

On 7/24/2020 at 12:03 PM, Black Zot said:

Repair is more useful for its ability to replenish a bot's blue bar and keep it shooting than for its healing.  The protector bots are especially prone to running out.

Thank you for pointing out that Repair has a function not covered by healing.  Still, with a 120s base recharge and its single-target effect, I'm not sure the +end is worth it.

-- Rock

10 hours ago, cohRock said:

Thank you for pointing out that Repair has a function not covered by healing.  Still, with a 120s base recharge and its single-target effect, I'm not sure the +end is worth it.

It's not.

The power should become a short lived nanite pet (maybe like Traps' Seeker Drones except they heal) -- this way it could accept pet enhancements to mule ^_^b

• Like 2

For a single target heal, the recharge is stupid long. But the graphic is cool. I'll give it that.

• Like 1
  • Victory: reserved for future use
  • Indom: Schtick, Pummel Pete, Plymouth, Pilkington
  • Reunion: Ghost Legacy, 7s7e7v7e7n7, Mind Funk, Bluto
  • Excelsior: Phrendon Largo, Fred Bumbler, John van der Waals,Allamedia Jones, Tzapt, Sn1pe
  • Torchbearer: Phrendon Largo, Kenny Letter,  Bewm, La Merle, Enflambe', Rock Largo, Bulk of the Weather, Retired Phrendon
  • Everlasting: Phrendon Largo, Krown, Buzz Words, Bicycle Repairman, Dee Fender, Carmela Soprano, Radmental Boy, Beet Salad, Sporanghi,Sue Ahn Cuddy, Fukushima Technician, Snow Globe Girl, Thug Therapist, Apple Brown Betty