Double Feature event for GOLD

Is there a way to enable the double feature event for Gold players?

Oklahoman, Okie, Vayne Glorious, Sooner Magic, Treehugging Wacko, Boy Band, etc

Farming Incarnate Salvage - 1 salvage roll every 15 minutes!  ||  Why NO TELLS to join your little MSR thing?

Using DEMORECORD To Find Who Is Sabotaging Lambda Badge Runs  ||  https://www.twitch.tv/oklahomancoh

Excelsior Bases: The Sooner State (OK-8602), Atlas Records (ROCK-29730), Generic Heroes (G-16581), Sooner Nation (SOONER-8490)

The OP is referring to Praetorians. Since the Going Rogue splash screen is gold they are sometimes referred to as Goldside.

As in... "villains"?

No, Villains are Redside. Praetorians (and Goldside) refers to characters who start in Pretoria. Basically the OP is asking for Praetorians to be allowed to run the summer event while they are still locked in Pretoria (so before they hit level 20 and decide to become a Hero or Villain).

Defender Smash!

No, Villains are Redside. Praetorians (and Goldside) refers to characters who start in Pretoria. Basically the OP is asking for Praetorians to be allowed to run the summer event while they are still locked in Pretoria (so before they hit level 20 and decide to become a Hero or Villain).

Wait, that's what double feature means!?

*angrily dumps extra large bucket of popcorn and 3D glasses he just bought in the trash bin outside the movie theater*

PQAzhGk.png Make Energy Melee Great Again! Join the discussion.

Request hi-res icons here. fBfruXW.pngnFRzS1G.pngZOOTsRk.pngh1GKuZo.pngNG0EFBL.png8lnHKLt.png3f2lHyL.png7KPkl2C.pngHPucq9J.pngBlbsQUx.pngXdnlqXI.png9sfLlss.pngu1MqVyK.png9E28NED.pngTrwSZIP.png

While Praetorians may consider themselves "gold," I'mma keep calling them what they are:  Yellow.

'sides:  Red, Blue, Yellow is just nicely functional.  Green might have been better, but Praetoria doesn't strike me as particularly green, no matter how many secret government connections they have with Hamidon.

am blue and have had few different reds queue in with me when starting it with three, so should work with gold too as mine does see it listed. just msg and let em know

double feature is the event under holiday tab, nice runs with io reward

Was really excited to see so many replies... then realized everyone was just confused about terminology.

If you are playing a Hero or Villain, you can click "LFG" on your chat window and see several things you can queue for. Under the "Holiday" tab is the Summer Blockbuster Double Feature. If you haven't tried it yet, I recommend it. You can either queue just as yourself and the game will throw 4 of you from the queue into the trial, or you can join with up to 4 teammates. Nice rewards.

I think most people will start a character as a Hero ("blue"), and some will start as a Villain ("red"). You do have the option to start in "Going Rogue" ("Gold" or "Yellow" or "Maize" or whatever) where you spend your first part of the game in Praetoria. It's not very populated with other players.

I'm asking that, especially given the lower player population in Praetoria, could we perhaps maybe please be allowed to queue for the Holiday trial in LFG. The others would be nice, too, but I'm just asking about this one right now.

Hopefully the next 7 comments can, I don't know, maybe get some discussion going on whether this would be something the community would want, now that we all understand what the terms mean.

Farming Incarnate Salvage - 1 salvage roll every 15 minutes!  ||  Why NO TELLS to join your little MSR thing?

Using DEMORECORD To Find Who Is Sabotaging Lambda Badge Runs  ||  https://www.twitch.tv/oklahomancoh

Excelsior Bases: The Sooner State (OK-8602), Atlas Records (ROCK-29730), Generic Heroes (G-16581), Sooner Nation (SOONER-8490)

Hey! I understood what you meant :p.

More seriously, I'd have no objection to it but I don't know how feasible it would be from a coding viewpoint. Praetorians were always a bit weird with regard to faction so I don't know how practical cross-faction teaming is for them. It would be a nice thing to add if it's feasible but the standard code rant applies to whether it is feasible or not.

Defender Smash!

You aren't even eligible for the Summer Blockbuster trial until 20, which is the same level that Praetorians pick a side. So what would be the point of this change?

It's actually level 15, but as it turns out you're correct anyway. Once a praetorian levels up to 15, the Summer Blockbuster Double Feature begins to show up. Just confirmed it.

So, yeah, no change necessary. Nothing to see here. :)