Themed TF/SF Saturdays

TraumaTrain

On 6/14/2024 at 4:32 PM, Midnyte said:

She has been MIA a long time now! Also, that plain text in my post looks wrong, like your computer didn't translate my formatting! 😮 

*slinks in* Indeed I have! 😅 Real life keeps getting in the way; imagine my surprise when I finally had an opportunity to revisit the City to see my name tagged on the forums! lol

I appreciate the tag @Bananiac ❤️

@TrixieKixx I am hoping to be there on Love Like Winter - Ice/Ice/Ice Dom representing the Ice Walkers, but if I can't get her leveled, I will be there on Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM representing House Stark. 🙂

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

Hey Indom friends.... I found myself at a resort in Orlando this weekend. Wi-fi should be okay, still working on it. 😮 Just letting you know in case something horrible happens 😮 

• Thumbs Up 1

Ractespriel trial - Game of Thrones costumes - Any AT

Saturday, June 22, 2024

Way small turnout today! We had fun though, and Tiny joined us to get the 4 players needed!

uspW7h0.jpg

jevvgPD.jpg

e8dIYh9.jpg

57HSq47.jpg

cbcgrID.jpg

IdpfHfU.jpg

6LMZW0b.jpg

efXVbL2.jpg

L5XD3dT.jpg

6Yy0HTV.jpg

7PIWKsr.jpg

1XGcftt.jpg

49NRahg.jpg

T3aR59d.jpg

tI5Lr5r.jpg

6gyExcA.jpg

q2o64gL.jpg

P0tTp0V.jpg

TugKCaW.jpg

yJlD05y.jpg

7o7cqS2.jpg

ESsItRb.jpg

~ The End ~

Edited by Midnyte
  • Thanks 3

The Theme Team meets at noon EST every Saturday. Please let us know if you sign up and can't make it! If you tag me in your post, I'll see it.

6/1 – Moonfire (Level 23-28 - Blue Side: Striga Isle) – Wolf or Vampire Costumes - Any AT with Claws or Psionic as one of your powers!

6/8 – Dr. Aeon (Level 35-50 - Red Side: Cap au Diable-Normal Mode) –  One AT of each type (first come, first served) - All Gold Costumes

6/15 – Barracuda (Level 45-50 - Red Side - Grandville) – All Controller or Dominator Team / Clown Costumes

6/22 – Tree of Thorns Respec #3 (Level 44-50 – Red Side: Nerva Archipelago) – Any AT / Game of Thrones costumes

6/29 – Posi 1 & 2 (Level 8-15 and Level 11-16 – Blue Side: Steel Canyon) – Any AT with Martial Arts as one of the powers / Martial Arts costumes

@TrixieKixx Dimsum Dumpling - Rad/Martial Arts Blaster

@Midnyte T'Pryyl - MA/SR Brute

@TygerDarkstorm Delia Dragona - Fire Armor/Martial Arts Tanker (Maybe?)

@Burnt Umber Doragon no Tsume - MA/Willpower Scrapper

@Bananiac Li-Chun Xiang - MA/SR Scrapper (Maybe?)

Edited by TrixieKixx

I apologize; I totally forgot about Theme Team today. 😅 I ended up having to do something in real life because I'm in the process of moving and just totally blanked out on the days since it's been so long since I've done this. I even had my dom all done up and ready to go lol. I hope you guys had a good run!

• Thumbs Up 1

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

9 hours ago, TygerDarkstorm said:

I apologize; I totally forgot about Theme Team today. 😅 I ended up having to do something in real life because I'm in the process of moving and just totally blanked out on the days since it's been so long since I've done this. I even had my dom all done up and ready to go lol. I hope you guys had a good run!

I had a feeling it was something like that.... once you get out of the routine, it's even harder to get back into it! Glad you are okay. Post a picture of your White  Walker so we can see!

• Like 2

23 hours ago, TrixieKixx said:

6/29 – Posi 1 & 2 (Level 8-15 and Level 11-16 – Blue Side: Steel Canyon) – Any AT with Martial Arts as one of the powers / Martial Arts costumes

I have a Vulcan, highly trained in the art of Suus Mahna, who would like to join. T'Pryyl - MA/SR Brute

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Midnyte said:

I had a feeling it was something like that.... once you get out of the routine, it's even harder to get back into it! Glad you are okay. Post a picture of your White  Walker so we can see!

Here she is:

image.thumb.png.65f65dcf379576539fac23e17ce23eef.png

• Like 3

23 hours ago, TrixieKixx said:

Put me as a maybe with Delia Dragona - Fire Armor/Martial Arts Tanker

I don't want to take a spot from someone in case I forget again, so I'll put myself as a maybe for just in case this doesn't fill. 🙂

• Thumbs Up 1

On 6/22/2024 at 1:18 PM, TrixieKixx said:

Are we including Ninjitsu and Martial Combat as fitting theme or melee Martial Arts only?

• Like 1

On 6/22/2024 at 2:18 PM, TrixieKixx said:

Put me down for Doragon no Tsume - MA/Willpower Scrapper

• Thumbs Up 1

On 6/22/2024 at 8:18 PM, TrixieKixx said:

The first time in quite a while that I have made a new character for Theme Team, but it just felt so fitting.

I am signing up with Li-Chun Xiang (MA/SR Scrapper).

There IS, however, the next match of the german soccer team on saturday at 9pm CET (3h after theme team) and I may be meeting with friends for some public viewing, which may require me to head out early. If I stay at home for watching, timing shouldn't be an issue, tho...

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

2 hours ago, Bananiac said:

The first time in quite a while that I have made a new character for Theme Team, but it just felt so fitting.

I am signing up with Li-Chun Xiang (MA/SR Scrapper).

There IS, however, the next match of the german soccer team on saturday at 9pm CET (3h after theme team) and I may be meeting with friends for some public viewing, which may require me to head out early. If I stay at home for watching, timing shouldn't be an issue, tho...

I also made a new toon for this 🙂 I have enjoyed leveling her up. I will try to get Numina sometime this week so when we do the Posi's, I'll get TFC!

I put you down as a maybe for Saturday. If you can't do both TF's, maybe you can get the first one in! 😄 

Positron 1 and Positron 2 TFs - Martial Arts powersets and costumes

Saturday, June 29, 2024

We had a small group of 5 sign-ups, and then @Lividus & 2 more were recruited.

The whole group stayed for both parts of the Posi TFs.

KZhUUFl.jpg

YjwwA8l.jpg

Dimsum Dumpling, blaster played by @TrixieKixx
nPFcQby.jpg

Delia Dragona, tanker by @TygerDarkstorm
sKo22Rc.jpg

T'Pryyl, brute by @Midnyte
G3tOmYG.jpg

Doragon no Tsume, scrapper by @Burnt Umber
UY0ZnrZ.jpg

Li-Chun Xiang, scrapper by @Bananiac
hQSEy74.jpg

mxJKsps.jpg

CnF2V36.jpg

DOoDYXs.jpg

rDLPJdw.jpg

Ok1tZUn.jpg

tnhX7UA.jpg

cc95Pgt.jpg

72EEAuC.jpg

7BjkMXU.jpg

End of Part 1
zYWfaBb.jpg

I tried to take our customary donut pose but nobody was interested this time!
I later realized that for some, traditions can get old after a few years 😄so here is my contribution anyway)

rUbVXXd.jpg

AeOReJs.jpg

R82LHxd.jpg

"Take that!.... you... you.... you Aberrant Rector!"
(In my mind I always call them Aberrant Rectums, an homage to @TraumaTrain's traditional jokes 😆)
fpUSdb7.jpg

She does her best to control her fury, but feeling pain can help fill even a Vulcan's fury bar. And she liked it. 😁
K842IUt.jpg

yVmJ2Xa.jpg

OkJkHhJ.jpg

ztZmTxu.jpg

GZl6znz.jpg

~ The End ~

Edited by Midnyte
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

The Theme Team meets at noon EST every Saturday. Please let us know if you sign up and can't make it! If you tag me in your post, I'll see it.

7/6 - Apex / Tin Mage (Level 50 - Purple - RWZ) - All Widow Team / Horror Movie Creature (how scary!) costumes

7/13 - Sara Moore (Level 40-50; Blue Side: Cascade Archipelago) - Any AT / How close can you get to the costumes of our enemies? (Circle of ThornsNemesisSoldiers of Rularuu) Let's infiltrate!!

7/20 - Imperious (Level 35-50 - Purple - Cimerora) - "Under the Sea" One power needs to be Water-themed / Fish costumes

7/27 - Penelope Yin (Level 20-25 – Blue Side: Independence Port) - Any AT / Rocky Horror Picture Show costumes

@Glacier Peak Fortunata Non Grata - Widow Training / Teamwork Arachnos Widow

@Burnt Umber Nox Atrissima - Night Widow/Fortunata

@TygerDarkstorm Fortune's Told - Fortunata

@FrauleinMental Princess Grace - Night Widow

@Midnyte Forever Midnight - Night Widow

Edited by TrixieKixx
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, TrixieKixx said:

7/6 - Apex / Tin Mage (Level 50 - Purple - RWZ) - All Widow Team / Horror Movie Creature (how scary!) costumes

@TrixieKixx Evil Goddess - Widow Training / Teamwork Arachnos Widow

Sign me up!

@Glacier Peak Fortunata Non Grata - Widow Training / Teamwork Arachnos Widow

• Thumbs Up 1

18 minutes ago, TrixieKixx said:

7/13 - Sara Moore (Level 40-50; Blue Side: Cascade Archipelago) - Any AT / How close can you get to the costumes of our enemies? (Circle of ThornsNemesisSoldiers of Rularuu) Let's infiltrate!!

7/20 - Imperious (Level 35-50 - Purple - Cimerora) - "Under the Sea" One power needs to be Water-themed / Fish costumes

7/27 - Penelope Yin (Level 20-25 – Blue Side: Independence Port) - Any AT / Rocky Horror Picture Show costumes

@TrixieKixx Evil Goddess - Widow Training / Teamwork Arachnos Widow

When you say Widow, does that mean fortunatas too? Or just the blood widow tree or whatever it's called?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, TrixieKixx said:

Put me down for Nox Atrissima - Night Widow/Fortunata

• Thumbs Up 1

56 minutes ago, TrixieKixx said:

Yes! Any Widow set!!!

Okay perfect, if I can get her leveled up, I will be there on Fortune's Told - Fortunata

• Thumbs Up 1

21 hours ago, TygerDarkstorm said:

When you say Widow, does that mean fortunatas too? Or just the blood widow tree or whatever it's called?

I think the devs made a mistake by choosing terminology that can be ambiguous. To clarify, the AT itself is called "Arachnos Widow" regardless of powersets (and I think that's what this theme is for). A Fortunata will always be a Widow, simply due to the name of the AT. The other terms Blood Widow, (sub-L24) and then Night Widow or Fortunata are how the powersets are identified, so those are build-identifiers, not archetype. Too much ambiguity for my taste! And don't even get me started on the whole "Soldiers of Arachnos" term, vs. "Arachnos Soldier", etc. Because Widows are also Soldiers of Arachnos! But "Arachnos Soldier" is a specific archetype different from Arachnos Widow. UGH! 🥲

@TrixieKixx, I'll bring Forever Midnight - Night Widow, who is neither a Warrior Princess nor Alpha Struck yet but needs to be!

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Microphone 1

58 minutes ago, Midnyte said:

I think the devs made a mistake by choosing terminology that can be ambiguous. To clarify, the AT itself is called "Arachnos Widow" regardless of powersets (and I think that's what this theme is for). A Fortunata will always be a Widow, simply due to the name of the AT. The other terms Blood Widow, (sub-L24) and then Night Widow or Fortunata are how the powersets are identified, so those are build-identifiers, not archetype. Too much ambiguity for my taste! And don't even get me started on the whole "Soldiers of Arachnos" term, vs. "Arachnos Soldier", etc. Because Widows are also Soldiers of Arachnos! But "Arachnos Soldier" is a specific archetype different from Arachnos Widow. UGH! 🥲

@TrixieKixx, I'll bring Forever Midnight - Night Widow, who is neither a Warrior Princess nor Alpha Struck yet but needs to be!

Thank you for the explanation, @Midnyte! I had no clue if mine was a Night Widow or Fortunata. I just put what the powerset shows on the entrance screen. I just looked at my sheet with her powers, and she's a Night Widow! 

• Like 1