Themed TF/SF Saturdays

TraumaTrain

3 Aug - Abandoned Sewer Trial (Mairenn MacGregor, Level 38-50) - "Follow the Leader" (First person to sign up chooses the AT for the entire group; any costume)

10 Aug - Beast of the Mountain (Virgil Tarikoss, Level 15-20) - "Fighting Fire with Fire" (Any AT/powers; Fire/Demon/Necromancy-themed costumes)

17 Aug - The MegaMech Cometh (Ernesto Hess, 25-30) (Note: Unlock required for leader) - "Striga Infiltration" (Any AT/powers, Council costumes)

24 Aug - Following Countess Crey (Manticore, Level 30-35) - “Summer Blockbuster” (Dress up as your favorite action movie character; any AT/powers)

31 Aug - Temple of the Waters (Operative Renault, Level 25-30) - "Overwatered Plants" (At least one Plant powerset; Plant costumes)

1. @FrauleinMental Jean-Luc Wick - Beam Rifle/Willpower Sentinel
  2. @Burnt Umber Baryosynthesis - Rad/Regen Sent
  3. @TrixieKixx Sandy Claws - Claws/Invulnerability Scrapper
  4. @Midnyte Crystal Storme - Storm/Stone Sentinel dressed as Sarah Connor
  5. ??
  6. ??
  7. ??
  8. ??
Edited by FrauleinMental
  • Like 1

Well, I had the damnable luck to have my internet be out for most of the morning/day, so here's my widow in her council attire:

image.png.b2c8f0e1e5935c4d2dba1fad171d0bb4.png

54 minutes ago, FrauleinMental said:

24 Aug - Following Countess Crey (Manticore, Level 30-35) - “Summer Blockbuster”

I'll try to be there next weekend with Baryosynthesis - Rad/Regen Sent.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

It looks like you guys have killed it with the themes! Kudos on all the fantastic costumes 🙂 I was going to try to make it today; however, sleep won out. I'm doing much better now. Thank you all for the well wishes. The surgery I was supposed to have this past week was rescheduled to the second week of November, so I may be able to be on a little more until then. After that, I'll have six weeks of recovery and will have to take it day by day. Thanks to everyone for chipping in and leading!

I'm logging all my toons and amazed at how crisp and alive everything seems! I also have a lot to catch up on from the new updates. 

@FrauleinMental, please put me down next week with Sandy Claws - Claws/Invulnerability Scrapper. I can make it as long as I get some good sleep this week. I'll let you know if things change. Thank you for all the amazing theme ideas!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, TrixieKixx said:

It looks like you guys have killed it with the themes! Kudos on all the fantastic costumes 🙂 I was going to try to make it today; however, sleep won out. I'm doing much better now. Thank you all for the well wishes. The surgery I was supposed to have this past week was rescheduled to the second week of November, so I may be able to be on a little more until then. After that, I'll have six weeks of recovery and will have to take it day by day. Thanks to everyone for chipping in and leading!

I'm logging all my toons and amazed at how crisp and alive everything seems! I also have a lot to catch up on from the new updates. 

@FrauleinMental, please put me down next week with Sandy Claws - Claws/Invulnerability Scrapper. I can make it as long as I get some good sleep this week. I'll let you know if things change. Thank you for all the amazing theme ideas!

Done!  So glad to hear from you and that you're progressing at least day-by-day.  Hope to see you next week!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 8/17/2024 at 1:32 PM, FrauleinMental said:

3 Aug - Abandoned Sewer Trial (Mairenn MacGregor, Level 38-50) - "Follow the Leader" (First person to sign up chooses the AT for the entire group; any costume)

10 Aug - Beast of the Mountain (Virgil Tarikoss, Level 15-20) - "Fighting Fire with Fire" (Any AT/powers; Fire/Demon/Necromancy-themed costumes)

17 Aug - The MegaMech Cometh (Ernesto Hess, 25-30) (Note: Unlock required for leader) - "Striga Infiltration" (Any AT/powers, Council costumes)

24 Aug - Following Countess Crey (Manticore, Level 30-35) - “Summer Blockbuster” (Dress up as your favorite action movie character; any AT/powers)

31 Aug - Temple of the Waters (Operative Renault, Level 25-30) - "Overwatered Plants" (At least one Plant powerset; Plant costumes)

1. @FrauleinMental Jean-Luc Wick - Beam Rifle/Willpower Sentinel
  2. @Burnt Umber Baryosynthesis - Rad/Regen Sent
  3. @TrixieKixx Sandy Claws - Claws/Invulnerability Scrapper
  4. ??
  5. ??
  6. ??
  7. ??
  8. ??

I'll be there with Crystal Storme - Storm/Stone Sentinel dressed as Sarah Connor

• Like 1

1. @FrauleinMental Norn Embla - Plant/Nature Controller
  2. @TrixieKixx Ima Wallflower - Plant/Nature Controller
  3. @Burnt Umber Marcor - Rad./Bio. Brute
  4. @Midnyte Flora Volta - Garden Frost - Plant/Icy Dominator
  5. @TygerDarkstorm Marsh Madness - Water/Plant Blaster
  6. (maybe) @Jaxman100 - Jaxon Brand - Spines/Bio Stalker
  7. ??
  8. ??
Edited by FrauleinMental
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, FrauleinMental said:

I'll try to be there with Marcor - Rad./Bio. Brute

• Like 2

I'll join the Renault with someone.... Flora Volta comes to mind as a Plant/Elec Controller but I will update here when I can get in game and figure it out for sure.

Friday edit: @FrauleinMental, instead, put me down for Garden Frost - Plant/Icy Dominator

Thanks!

Edited by Midnyte
  • Like 1

I will try to be there on Marsh Madness - Water/Plant Blaster

• Like 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

I didn't see any objections or edits, so here are our themes for September:

• 7 Sep - Soul of the Woodsman (Numina, Level 35-40) - NuMMina TF (one of Rich’s original themes from page 1 of this thread!)
  • 14 Sep - Cavern of Transcendence (Karsis, Level 12-15) [last Theme Sep 2022] (Note: Unlock required for leader) - “Pinball Wizard” - Kinetics or Kinetic Melee powerset
  • 21 Sep - Terra Volta Respec #2 (James Harlan, Level 34-43) - Oktoberfest - Beer (Water) powers, Oktoberfest costumes [As far as I can tell, we've never done TVspec 2 or 3 in Theme.]
  • 28 Sep - Positron 1+2 (Level 8+) - THEM!  All insect motif (another of Rich’s original themes from page 1 of this thread!)

7 Sep is Full in celebration of one of Rich's original themes!

1. @FrauleinMental Project Isabelle - Bots/Rad MM
  2. @TygerDarkstorm Xanthia - Mercs/Cold MM
  3. @Bananiac TBD
  4. @Burnt Umber TBD - Ninja/Marine MM
  5. @TrixieKixx Abyssal Oracle - Demon/Dark Miasma MM
  6. @Midnyte Midnight Dreary - Necro/Dark MM
  7. @TraumaTrain Bank Job - Thugs/Kinetics
  8. @Jaxman100 Lich Pool - Necro/Marine

On the horizon, October is a month-long theme: “An Arachnos Shardtober” (Arachnos invasion - All VEATs), running through all four Shadow Shard TFs as they rotate into WSTs.  I'm leveling my first-ever Arachnos Soldier (Crab Spider) just for this occasion.  And I think we're still hoping on 2 Nov to run Dr. Kane's House of Horror (Level 15-29, 4 players per team) with an Illusion power, Halloween costume theme (otherwise, it's MLTF).

Since there's been a request for signup for "An Arachnos Shardtober" (Dr. Q 40+, others 44+, all VEATs), I'll start tracking those as well:

1. @Glacier Peak Fortunata Non Grata - Arachnos Widow
  2. @FrauleinMental Orb Mistress - Arachnos Soldier
  3. @Bananiac TBD
  4. @Midnyte TBD
Edited by FrauleinMental
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, FrauleinMental said:

On the horizon, October is a month-long theme: “An Arachnos Shardtober” (Arachnos invasion - All VEATs), running through all four Shadow Shard TFs as they rotate into WSTs.  I'm leveling my first-ever Arachnos Soldier (Crab Spider) just for this occasion.  And I think we're still hoping on 2 Nov to run Dr. Kane's House of Horror (Level 15-29, 4 players per team) with an Illusion power, Halloween costume theme (otherwise, it's MLTF).

I'm already excited for October, so forgive me if this is too early - put me down for every event with   @Glacier Peak Fortunata Non Grata - Arachnos Widow    please.

• Like 2
  • Pizza (Pineapple) 1

Put me as TBD; I'm not sure how much time I'll have to play this week, so I'll determine which of my many MM's I'll bring on Friday.

• Like 1
  • Pizza (Pineapple) 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

On 8/31/2024 at 7:29 PM, FrauleinMental said:

• 7 Sep - Soul of the Woodsman (Numina, Level 35-40) - NuMMina TF (one of Rich’s original themes from page 1 of this thread!)
  • 14 Sep - Cavern of Transcendence (Karsis, Level 12-15) [last Theme Sep 2022] (Note: Unlock required for leader) - “Pinball Wizard” - Kinetics or Kinetic Melee powerset
  • 21 Sep - Terra Volta Respec #2 (James Harlan, Level 34-43) - Oktoberfest - Beer (Water) powers, Oktoberfest costumes [As far as I can tell, we've never done TVspec 2 or 3 in Theme.]
  • 28 Sep - Positron 1+2 (Level 8+) - THEM!  All insect motif (another of Rich’s original themes from page 1 of this thread!)

Signup for 7 Sep:

1. @FrauleinMental Project Isabelle - Bots/Rad MM
  2. @TygerDarkstorm TBD
  3. ??
  4. ??
  5. ??
  6. ??
  7. ??
  8. ??

Since there's been a request for signup for "An Arachnos Shardtober", I'll start tracking those as well:

1. @Glacier Peak Fortunata Non Grata - Arachnos Widow
  2. @FrauleinMental Orb Mistress - Arachnos Soldier

Greetings from Crete Island, friends. We are wrapping up our family vacation here in 2 days and I definitely plan to take part in the MM Numina. Will update you on the specific toon to go when I am back at my desk at home.

EDIT: @FrauleinMental I am signing up with Mikasa Blue Moon, Ninjas/Nature Mastermind.

Edited by Bananiac
  • Like 2

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

Hi @FrauleinMental, I just rolled out a new MM. Hopefully, I can get her leveled up in time! For now, put me down with Abyssal Oracle, Demon/Dark Miasma MM! If I can't level her in time, I'll bring one of my other MMs who already have the badge.

She’s at Level 27 now. I think I’ll have no issues getting her there. Also, I did not know one of her powers has the first name of Abyssal when I named her 😄 

Edited by TrixieKixx
  • Like 2

On 8/31/2024 at 1:29 PM, FrauleinMental said:

Thanks so much for keeping The Theme Team alive! For Numina I'll bring Midnight Dreary - Necro/Dark MM

On 8/31/2024 at 1:29 PM, FrauleinMental said:

Since there's been a request for signup for "An Arachnos Shardtober", I'll start tracking those as well:

I'll definitely be participating in this and have all four VEATs who want to come out and play. Sign me up, and I'll update each week which one I'm bringing.

• Like 1

You guys are lovely! It is so awesome to me that theme team still runs. I'm sorry I have not been able to participate for so long.

I have tomorrow off, and I want to join in. An all MM Numina sounds like great fun, @FrauleinMental!

Character TBD, but probably either Toy Bin (Bots/FF), or El Generalissimo (Mercs/Storm). I'll update once I get home and look through my toons.

• Like 4